Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I seriously don't understand how some people are afraid of non-venomous snakes.  I've held wild non-venomous snakes before, and it was no big deal, since I knew how to treat them so they wouldn't freak out and bite me, and everyone around me just looked at me like I was insane.  I know a lot of people that are scared of corn snakes, even when they're in cages.  Some people :shrug:   I've even been bitten by our corn snake before and I'm still not scared of snakes.

Confession: I seriously don't understand how some people are afraid of non-venomous snakes.  I've held wild non-venomous snakes before, and it was no big deal, since I knew how to treat them so they wouldn't freak out and bite me, and everyone around me just looked at me like I was insane.  I know a lot of people that are scared of corn snakes, even when they're in cages.  Some people :shrug:   I've even been bitten by our corn snake before and I'm still not scared of snakes.

Did KoiRizo trigger your inner snake white-knight? :Kappa:

Did KoiRizo trigger your inner snake white-knight? :Kappa:

No snakes shall pass.  Wait, wrong knight, shit.

For me it's not that they are scary, it is that they are disgusting and stealthy creatures and they should all be burned alive.

That's not very nice.  I mean, sure, rattlesnakes and their poisonous ilk are scary as hell, but most other snakes actually help people.  Some farmers will buy corn snakes and release them into their fields to kill vermin.

Story time!  I went to a Boy Scout camp as a kid, and I took the Reptile and Amphibian Study merit badge.  Anyway.  Someone had caught a rubber boa, and these are snakes that don't even bite to defend themselves.  Didn't know that at the time, but I got bored because the merit badge counselor was just screwing around with one of the other nature counselors instead of actually teaching me something.  I took the rubber boa out of its cage, and it just chilled in my hands, enjoying my body heat and the warmth from the sunlight.  They actually enjoy being held, apparently, and this little guy was a sweetheart.  I brought it over to the R&A counselor to see if he wanted to hold it, and the guy practically pissed himself and ran away from me.  As it turns out, the merit badge counselor for Reptile and Amphibian Study was actually afraid of snakes  :makina:  These were the same morons that, when bears had shown up in the camp, didn't even close the door to the damn cabin, where me and several other Scouts were, and I had to close the door myself because they were too busy shooting at each other with staple guns.

beware the folowing pic, it contain a real person (namely me) and a real snake

229133_1052270598802_254_n.jpg?oh=9aec0a 35 kg the snake was heavy for me ^^" 

Confession : When I'm salty, I'm reck because I'm salty of being salty :vinty:

Confession 2 : My S side is growing too fast :s

I tease almost everyone :michiru:

Confession troll : I bet I got more phisical contact with a girl today than most of you this week :makina: