Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Speaking of Cyr, I had a PM with her

'twas the most small talk chatter I've ever had to do with someone from this site :nervous:

Haha, I re-read some of it, and it was kind of funny.  I think we added each other after playing Stray's game together.  You were always the mischievous trickster to me ;o (my impression of you).

Aside from that, for better or worse I'm becoming increasingly curious how Cyr and Rain would interact in bed over the coming year.  Consider it research.

Whoaaa~, Z-Zodai, c-coming from you.. I'm s-surprised.   :yumiko:

Relationships born in internet forums have no future. Experience speaks for itself.

I think if you can bring it to the real world and make it a reality, then it could possibly work.  But if it stays online, then I agree it doesn't have a future.

'twas the most small talk chatter I've ever had to do with someone from this site :nervous:

Haha, I re-read some of it, and it was kind of funny.  I think we added each other after playing Stray's game together.  You were always the mischievous trickster to me ;o (my impression of you).

Bloody hell, now I'm thinking I didn't talk near enough with you. Even though I did talk a bit.

The atmosphere you guys are having in this thread is quite the nice relaxing one.

I like it.

Too lazy to quote but I agree that Ren's fuwacrush was super obvious :ilya:

Also fuck fireworks during the night, they happen all the time, fucking teenagers having fun while making such a big noise. My ears are used to them now thou :sachi:

I don't think I've ever misspelled your name though.

Mostly because I've never spelled it at all.

Aren't Canadians supposed to be devil incarnate or something? I think I read that somewhere...

Sorry!

He's devoted to becoming a grandmaster warlock so good luck with that

Also, it's tiag, tiag of varela

I'm not devoted to becoming anything. I might want a wife as much as anyone else, I'm just not proactive about it. (They aren't either, though. Haven't even tried breaking into my house to meet me yet)

Also, you're officially off the list of people I don't think about. ...And into the list of people I curse before going to sleep every day.