Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

By the way,  I think we're getting off topic from the original intent of this thread, which is to confess all things Japanese and Fuwanovel related. I'm tempted to confess my weird life that no one wants to hear about too but that's for another thread.

TELL. ME. Oh my goodness.

If you want a confession, I'll give you a confession: sometimes I stay up super late reading smut manga. It's so good.

I honestly thought Kosakifag was from japan. Lewd Princess destroyed my trust in the location tab.

I think he made it clear in his introduction that he was a perverted little boy princess to be saved from the Phillipines. 

Crunchy knows me well, besides the part where he called me a little boy.
I am clearly a big man.
Yeap. No doubt about it. I'll even post pictures if you want.
But I am no doubt a Princess.

• Stray Cat was my first friend here on fuwa. In fact, if not for him, I might never leave my hiding and become a lurker forever.
  • I have been here for a year now and yet I only have 150+ posts. It makes me jealous sometimes when I see all the new members and their 1337+ posts.
  • I always stare at what I'm about to post for about ten minutes before sending it, including this one.
  • And that is still not enough. I usually edit my post for about three times after I sent it.
  • KosakiFag is my pride and joy. He'd do anything for me.

I can't help but feel that the number 1337+ is strangely specific. Weird.
I'd most definitely do things for you. <3
Shhh Nii people can't know about our relationshiiiiip!

I've often think I've really gotten into otaku media too late in the game. And I feel ashamed for my unguided impression of the people who watched anime and read manga back in high school. It's disgusting how judgmental I was for no real reason.

filthy casul xD

eye circle dudes doesn't ring any bells oddly.

Wasn't he referring to the Six Paths used by Pain?
I don't know. Circles in the eyes remind me of the Rinnegan.

Now, I should confess things:
- I originally had a bad image of Fuwa. Not the people. Just the torrents. The trauma of not being able to play a NG+ in Sengoku Rance was enough to render people incapacitated.
- The image was created due to some complications regarding things downloaded from here and 4chan-chan, the main culprit
- I stumbled upon Fuwanovel's forums since I was trying to find a solution for my KonoSora problem (which has not been solved until now, and probably will never be given any effort to be solved seeing the current translation quality). I read a little, then decided to join. Because why not?
- I am a spammer. I prefer the phrase enthusiastic interaction promoter though.
- I don't know how my post count went up so fast.
- I created Alicesoft Threads because I was in an Alicesoft phase back then. Until now, I guess.
- First person I liked was Getter-chan. Then came Eclipsed (just a little while after I joined), sirjabberwock (the same with Eclipsed if I remember correctly), Jibril-chan, and To--- Roach-nii.

- I was thrilled to receive a pm from Heizei-chan. Yeap.

- My conversation (w/ one person) that has the highest number of replies stands at 455 replies.

- I like initiating conversations. Which is why I derail sometimes. Sometimes. Pls no bully.

- I'm enjoying my time here. It's a great place.

- SHINY AWARDS PLS

- I just saw this thread like 10 minutes ago.

- It's currently 3:45 am right now and I have like 1 more hour to sleep before leaving.

- My dream is to become a Master Spammer like Nosebleed-chan.

I love Tommy-chan. Tommy-chan is my life. Tommy-chan is my savior. Tommy-chan relieves me of my exhaustion every day. I love Tommy-chan, and I'm glad I praised his avatar back then.

I'm not actually a princess

TELL. ME. Oh my goodness.

If you want a confession, I'll give you a confession: sometimes I stay up super late reading smut manga. It's so good.

Lol I have sexsomnia. Its like sleep walking. I once fell asleep in a girls bed I knew but wasn't dating or anything. I was woken up by her roommate who said I was trying to strip in her bed.

Crunchy knows me well, besides the part where he called me a little boy.
I am clearly a big man.
Yeap. No doubt about it. I'll even post pictures if you want.
But I am no doubt a Princess.

I can't help but feel that the number 1337+ is strangely specific. Weird.
I'd most definitely do things for you. <3
Shhh Nii people can't know about our relationshiiiiip!

Wasn't he referring to the Six Paths used by Pain?
I don't know. Circles in the eyes remind me of the Rinnegan.

Now, I should confess things:
- I originally had a bad image of Fuwa. Not the people. Just the torrents. The trauma of not being able to play a NG+ in Sengoku Rance was enough to render people incapacitated.
- The image was created due to some complications regarding things downloaded from here and 4chan-chan, the main culprit
- I stumbled upon Fuwanovel's forums since I was trying to find a solution for my KonoSora problem (which has not been solved until now, and probably will never be given any effort to be solved seeing the current translation quality). I read a little, then decided to join. Because why not?
- I am a spammer. I prefer the phrase enthusiastic interaction promoter though.
- I don't know how my post count went up so fast.
- I created Alicesoft Threads because I was in an Alicesoft phase back then. Until now, I guess.
- First person I liked was Getter-chan. Then came Eclipsed (just a little while after I joined), sirjabberwock (the same with Eclipsed if I remember correctly), Jibril-chan, and To--- Roach-nii.

- I was thrilled to receive a pm from Heizei-chan. Yeap.

- My conversation (w/ one person) that has the highest number of replies stands at 455 replies.

- I like initiating conversations. Which is why I derail sometimes. Sometimes. Pls no bully.

- I'm enjoying my time here. It's a great place.

- SHINY AWARDS PLS

- I just saw this thread like 10 minutes ago.

- It's currently 3:45 am right now and I have like 1 more hour to sleep before leaving.

- My dream is to become a Master Spammer like Nosebleed-chan.

I love Tommy-chan. Tommy-chan is my life. Tommy-chan is my savior. Tommy-chan relieves me of my exhaustion every day. I love Tommy-chan, and I'm glad I praised his avatar back then.

I'm not actually a princess

Manly men don't look like traps, sorry nice try.

omfg Rinnegan. Yes, he confused me a lot with the "eye circle dudes" part though xP

Shhhhh~ don't tell anyone about us & Gerbil... It'll ruin the fun  :ph34r:

Confession: It's very uncommon for me to initiate conversations privately with other people. This, in turn leads to a lot of derailment on my part... in fact, I'm surprised half my posts haven't been deleted ;p

Lol I have sexsomnia. Its like sleep walking. I once fell asleep in a girls bed I knew but wasn't dating or anything. I was woken up by her roommate who said I was trying to strip in her bed.

Whoa, what a superpower you have there. :P

Confession: I lurked for months before making an account, and I still end up reading way more than posting.  I'm basically a lurker at heart.

There are listeners and there are blabber mouths who only listen to their own voices. You have a gift sir.

You are like the one who enjoys giving head in the relationship rather than receiving. 

Doesn't giving head take more work though

shouldn't the posters be giving head to the lurkers

confession: I am currently feeling cognitive dissonance because I'm attempting to procrastinate one thing to do another and it's not working because the two are about equally mendokusai