OriginalRen

Fuwanovel Confessions

Confession: I just learned today that I managed to enter a university this year. First thing I thought after learning this was "Oh shit, looks like I won't be lazing around this year again".

*sigh* I suppose I should be happy but I feel just melancholic, guess it is partly because I don't really have a dream or a ambition to motivate me and partly because I am much indecisive and don't know if things will go alright with the course I choosed. Oh well, it will start just in the middle of the year, I just need to cheer up until then and hope things will go well.

10 hours ago, Caio000 said:

Confession: I just learned today that I managed to enter a university this year. First thing I thought after learning this was "Oh shit, looks like I won't be lazing around this year again".

*sigh* I suppose I should be happy but I feel just melancholic, guess it is partly because I don't really have a dream or a ambition to motivate me and partly because I am much indecisive and don't know if things will go alright with the course I choosed. Oh well, it will start just in the middle of the year, I just need to cheer up until then and hope things will go well.

Just try and make the most of whatever it is you're doing. It sounds a little corny, but there's likely to be things you'll come across that you'd never even considered as potential directions for you. As long as you engage with it, the ideas will come to you eventually. Enjoy it! :wafuu:

20 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession...

I just don't know how to tell the girl i love that...well...i love her. 

Don't. Ask her for a date, and make it clear that that is what it is. And be prepared for the worst, don't expect it, but be prepared.

Edited by atorq

On 17/02/2017 at 9:58 AM, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession...

I just don't know how to tell the girl i love that...well...i love her. 

1. Don't fap... the hormonal effect of you fapping will take away your will that will help drive you to confess. It also kills off any pheromones you may be giving off that will help her be attracted to you. You won't read about this anywhere, but that's what my experience has taught me

2. Don't do anything you'll regret years later. It's incredibly hard to surmount the energy to do what you want now, but it's better than regretting it for the rest of your life. This one everyone will tell you and it's absolutely correct.

(Now happily married for 20+ years.)

5 hours ago, ittaku said:

1. Don't fap... the hormonal effect of you fapping will take away your will that will help drive you to confess. It also kills off any pheromones you may be giving off that will help her be attracted to you. You won't read about this anywhere, but that's what my experience has taught me

2. Don't do anything you'll regret years later. It's incredibly hard to surmount the energy to do what you want now, but it's better than regretting it for the rest of your life. This one everyone will tell you and it's absolutely correct.

(Now happily married for 20+ years.)

I'm gonna dismiss argument N°1 because, as you said, you have no scientific study to back it up, the second argument is, without a doubt, quite powerful.

14 hours ago, ittaku said:

Maybe if you're a giant loser. A real champion faps before, during and after the confession. :miyako:

7 hours ago, ittaku said:

The vast majority of all great scientific research starts from the premise of an observed anecdotal association and it just so happens that I work in a scientific profession myself.

Once you get that in a paper and get it peer reviewed I'll believe it :makina:

20 hours ago, ittaku said:

Well by that logic getting in a wank beforehand will also let you be calmer and more level-headed about the whole situation so I see no reason to really get into whether fapping beforehand or not matters here.

Also, not fapping releases pheromones? wat

20 hours ago, ittaku said:

If we are going to rely on pheromones, you need to remember to ditch the deodorant. The underarms are one of the main areas of secretion of pheromones and deodorant will mask the sent. 

5 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

If we are going to rely on pheromones, you need to remember to ditch the deodorant. The underarms are one of the main areas of secretion of pheromones and deodorant will mask the sent. 

What most people think of as underarm B.O. is actually the smell of waste products of bacteria feeding on the sweat there which is virtually odourless (proven science this time), so provided you meet with someone shortly after showering, you can forego the deodorant to derive said pheromone advantage without B.O. (unproven mental masturbation.)

Just now, LinovaA said:

Confession: I can't believe I left so close to 1000 posts.

Confession 2: I feel like nobody outside of the Skype groups remembers me. xDDD

Confession 3: I've missed this place. Like, a lot. q-q

Literally who are you?