Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Just now, Kurisu-Chan said:

Ohoho, that's so easy for you.

Not for me, i hate that expression. 

Actually it is, it's called

1.) Say it smoothly like "I want this pizza about as much as I want you"

2.)wait for the right moment or something, like say your both alone, having a good time and drop the bomb

3.) Write a note or something 

4.) Chocolate only fails .00000000000000000000001 times and that's when she thinks your calling her fat

ill think of more later

15 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession...

I just don't know how to tell the girl i love that...well...i love her. 

It sounds obvious, but my biggest lump of advice would be don't ask her around people - you're asking for trouble, it puts both of you on the spot and it's just a fucking awful idea. If you've got the luxury of being reasonably good friends with her, then that'll make it easier - you don't have to drop the l-word (and I wouldn't tbh), just ask if she'd like to go somewhere with you (even if it's just grab a tea or coffee or whatever your poison is). If not, I wouldn't just drop the bomb on her. Unfortunately my experience with the latter stops there.

If you're friendly with the same people, then that can help too - just test the water, ask them if you reckon she'd be interested at all. They might be fucking useless, they might outright say no, but they might also say it's worth a shot, and that helps a lot with the old confidence.

It ain't easy fella - took me 4 months to get the balls up to ask my better half, and even then I was nervous - but if you don't, you'll kick yourself more. Best of luck for when/if you do it :sachi:

Edited by AaronIsCrunchy
"around people" is probably more accurate than "in public".

14 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession...

How familiar are you with her? Are you just acquaintances or is she a friend? That will change your approach, I think.

I second the notion of telling her in private. That said, I don't know shit about love (except that I might be friendzoning my best female friend). But I feel like you'd regret it if you never told her.

Confession: Further confirming my horrible sense of humor, I watched the Lego Batman movie and really enjoyed it. Was really surprised to see Will Arnett was doing the voice of Batman when the credits rolled, then thought back and was not even remotely surprised. He was perfect. It's no surprise to see him rock a ridiculous over-the-top comedy role like Lego Batman, though I still can't get over how good he was in The Secret World of Arrietty as a rock-solid calm-as-can-be father. Anyway, surprisingly entertaining movie, and well worth the $0 I paid for it (yay office field trips).

Confession: I just learned today that I managed to enter a university this year. First thing I thought after learning this was "Oh shit, looks like I won't be lazing around this year again".

*sigh* I suppose I should be happy but I feel just melancholic, guess it is partly because I don't really have a dream or a ambition to motivate me and partly because I am much indecisive and don't know if things will go alright with the course I choosed. Oh well, it will start just in the middle of the year, I just need to cheer up until then and hope things will go well.

10 hours ago, Caio000 said:

Confession: I just learned today that I managed to enter a university this year. First thing I thought after learning this was "Oh shit, looks like I won't be lazing around this year again".

*sigh* I suppose I should be happy but I feel just melancholic, guess it is partly because I don't really have a dream or a ambition to motivate me and partly because I am much indecisive and don't know if things will go alright with the course I choosed. Oh well, it will start just in the middle of the year, I just need to cheer up until then and hope things will go well.

Just try and make the most of whatever it is you're doing. It sounds a little corny, but there's likely to be things you'll come across that you'd never even considered as potential directions for you. As long as you engage with it, the ideas will come to you eventually. Enjoy it! :wafuu:

20 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession...

Don't. Ask her for a date, and make it clear that that is what it is. And be prepared for the worst, don't expect it, but be prepared.

Edited by atorq

On 17/02/2017 at 9:58 AM, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession...

1. Don't fap... the hormonal effect of you fapping will take away your will that will help drive you to confess. It also kills off any pheromones you may be giving off that will help her be attracted to you. You won't read about this anywhere, but that's what my experience has taught me

2. Don't do anything you'll regret years later. It's incredibly hard to surmount the energy to do what you want now, but it's better than regretting it for the rest of your life. This one everyone will tell you and it's absolutely correct.

(Now happily married for 20+ years.)

5 hours ago, ittaku said:

1. Don't fap... the hormonal effect of you fapping will take away your will that will help drive you to confess. It also kills off any pheromones you may be giving off that will help her be attracted to you. You won't read about this anywhere, but that's what my experience has taught me

2. Don't do anything you'll regret years later. It's incredibly hard to surmount the energy to do what you want now, but it's better than regretting it for the rest of your life. This one everyone will tell you and it's absolutely correct.

(Now happily married for 20+ years.)

I'm gonna dismiss argument N°1 because, as you said, you have no scientific study to back it up, the second argument is, without a doubt, quite powerful.

14 hours ago, ittaku said:

Maybe if you're a giant loser. A real champion faps before, during and after the confession. :miyako:

20 hours ago, ittaku said:

Well by that logic getting in a wank beforehand will also let you be calmer and more level-headed about the whole situation so I see no reason to really get into whether fapping beforehand or not matters here.

Also, not fapping releases pheromones? wat

20 hours ago, ittaku said:

If we are going to rely on pheromones, you need to remember to ditch the deodorant. The underarms are one of the main areas of secretion of pheromones and deodorant will mask the sent. 

5 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

If we are going to rely on pheromones, you need to remember to ditch the deodorant. The underarms are one of the main areas of secretion of pheromones and deodorant will mask the sent. 

What most people think of as underarm B.O. is actually the smell of waste products of bacteria feeding on the sweat there which is virtually odourless (proven science this time), so provided you meet with someone shortly after showering, you can forego the deodorant to derive said pheromone advantage without B.O. (unproven mental masturbation.)