Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

5 hours ago, havoc said:

Looking at it, it looks old enough to be out of warranty.
Maybe you can check how much it would cost you to get it fixed?
Else, well the only option would be to connect to an external screen.
And i would not worry to much to be seen while playing, i have been playing to for years with a desktop and nobody ever saw anything they were not supposed to see.

Maybe the best options is connect to an external screen for a while until my screen fixed anyway thanks for the idea

1 hour ago, arakura said:

You can probably get a replacement screen and reattach it. My brother did such a thing once

Yeah currently searching replacement for  laptop screen hope I can find it asap need to finish Rewrite VN before watch anime ver 

confession: I have been struggling to make my mind up about we nether to attempt to get my master in chemistry or not, and i just cant seem to make my mind up about it.
On one hand the extra salary is quite nice and on the other i have to study for three more years, learn a lot more math and will probably end with a 40k euro debt.
Why the hell cant i make my mind up:kosame:

'Fession: My only regret about my Real Zero Escape experience, outside of dying because we ran out of time on the last goddamn fking puzzle, is that I didn't do the

"Give me a P! Give me an I! give me a P and E! What's that spell? Pipe!" joke ._.

Oh well, got a pic with Clover, life's complete

Spoiler

Va48beG.jpg (1440×810)  

On 7/15/2016 at 0:11 AM, Zebhra said:

Confession: i fucking quit my job :Teeku:   Told mah boss to fuck himself and now i am unemployed scrub :mare:   More time for 2D grills! Yay! \ :mare: /

More power to you yah little shit, i just doubled my work hours after being off on Injury leave so long, i regret everything. :komari: Paycheck hella fucking nice though :rimu: just by saying that i regret nothing, 

5 hours ago, TexasDice said:

Confession: Today I learned, how much fun it is to take your sack and fool around until both hands hurt. 

Reveal hidden contents

UyqkEfq.jpg

-1, clickbait

21 hours ago, Totodile said:

More power to you yah little shit, i just doubled my work hours after being off on Injury leave so long, i regret everything. :komari: Paycheck hella fucking nice though :rimu: just by saying that i regret nothing, 

Admittedly, the RPG enthusiast in me is especially satisfied seeing the bank account numbers going up again instead of down now that I'm back at work, but I gotta admit, right now, every day when I wake up, I think something to the effect of "blargh". When I wasn't working, I used to just wake up and think nothing. Nothing at all. Good times.