Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Worked from 7pm ~ 12AM midnight last night, then had to work and literally hardcarry an understaffed Albertsons inventory from 5AM to 1PM (yumm 3~4 hour sleep) because we had like 5 new counters and oh my god it's very annoying to knock out 6 aisles before lunch and then see them all still in the middle of their first aisle. 

Then I went home, knocked the fk out, and school and oh crap gtg out to eat w/ fam brb to rant more in < 1h

I finished putting together all the slides for my "Getting Started with VNs" presentation at SakuraCon. Countdown timer until I have to actually deliver it: 4 days and 45 minutes.

It looks pretty good, and having gone over everything several times on the path towards finishing it, I have a very good handle on the material by now. Tomorrow I'll do some practicing, and then probably late tomorrow I'll do a full rehearsal, record it, and put it up on youtube or something. I'd post just the slides somewhere, but the slides will make absolutely no sense without accompanying audio, so as anxious as I'm sure you all are to see it (so you can heckle me properly), you'll just have to wait a bit longer :sachi:

4 hours ago, hsmsful said:

3 hours later and I am still waiting for the rant :sachi:

I didn't even know Albertsons still existed. They all closed up in Tallahassee. Of course, that's probably due to Publix. Publix is frickin' awesome. If you turned Publix into a VN female, it would have to be the maid from Noble Works.

2 hours ago, Valmore said:

I didn't even know Albertsons still existed. They all closed up in Tallahassee. Of course, that's probably due to Publix. Publix is frickin' awesome. If you turned Publix into a VN female, it would have to be the maid from Noble Works.

...... :michiru: 

11 hours ago, hsmsful said:

3 hours later and I am still waiting for the rant :sachi:

I forgot what I was gonna rant about. A good meal and family bonding time works wonders in cleansing the mind body and soul yada yada

Spoiler

FK EVERYBODY1@#@!11

~~

On 3/18/2016 at 2:16 PM, Eclipsed said:

This weekend I plan to:

• Get two weeks ahead in schoolwork
  • Finish Lucy
  • Make progress in SAO: Hollow Fragment
  • Check out Kindred Spirits on the Roof
  • Check out High School DxD

probably can do 3/5 of them. 4 if I'm lucky. 5 if

>> Only thing I actually did was SAO: Hollow Fragment. :makina: 

2 weeks ahead in schoolwork luckily isn't relevant, cuz !!!Spring Break!!! is next week!@#

That being said, I'm gonna go on a 'hiatus' from Fuwa 'til then, Midterms and whatnot, pce out y'all <3

Confession: I got rejected from a call center job, with the lowest of the low requirements.

The bottom of the barrel is too good for me. :amane:

Confession 2: Surprisingly, I'm not upset about it. I think I am actually finally emerging from this funk I've been in.

Confession 3: Just feels good to post here again. ^_^

55 minutes ago, LinovaA said:

Confession: I got rejected from a call center job, with the lowest of the low requirements.

But don't they just accept anyone who knows how to call people and read from a paper what to say? :michiru: 

I mean I guess they wouldn't hire guy like me who can't talk to anyone but you, you can talk right? :pyaa: 

2 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

But don't they just accept anyone who knows how to call people and read from a paper what to say? :michiru: 

I mean I guess they wouldn't hire guy like me who can't talk to anyone but you, you can talk right? :pyaa: 

I THINK I can talk... 

Maybe.

Or perhaps... maybe I am just hearing my thoughts out loud... and nobody else can hear them but me! :pyaa: 

1 hour ago, TexasDice said:

Did you forget to talk during the interview?

~ Fight oooooon! :wafuu: /

I didn't even stutter, which is an accomplishment for me. XD

*fights the powaa* \ :wafuu: /

Centre call jobs are probably the best casual jobs out there imo, I'd get sad if I get rejected.

On the other hand, I just nearly passed out during crossing the road, brain plox.... like suddenly I fell down then I opened my eyes and got up , fatigue is too stronk for me to handle, don't pull tok many all nighters, kids.

38 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Confession:

Never pulled an all nighter. I do, however, have a small problem with constantly waking up in the middle of the night, for up to an hour... Like right now.

I haven't either, though exactly one time in college I was up until about 4 AM working on a final project for Networking class (implementing a decent-sized chunk of TCP was both rather difficult and rather time-consuming, for me then).