Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

9 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Go download Mamankyoushitsu and amend this statement of yours immediately:

I do have it on my pc. It's been in there for a while though, i'll get to it eventually i hope.

Spoiler

Can't keep those pregant women waiting any longer :makina:

Confession: I once mooned my neighborhood while riding my bike when i lived in the suburbs  of PA. Good times. 

Just went to eat KBBQ with my onee-chan 

Let's just say I'm a dumbass who forgot it's just two people instead of the usual 6+ friendy party hardies and so I ordered one too many briskets, bulgogis, pork bellies, intestines, and chickens.

I was able to tank it all, but man right now, i *hic* feel like *hic* 

BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHCHGASD

17 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Let's just say I'm a dumbass who forgot it's just two people instead of the usual 6+ friendy party hardies and so I ordered one too many briskets, bulgogis, pork bellies, intestines, and chickens.

BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHCHGASD

Fatality 

13 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHCHGASD

You deserve my respect, and a like (once my cap is lifted). :mare:

Coffee always helps settle my stomach if I ate too much~

Confession: I got up 14 hours ago, and yet I've done nothing but surf Youtube vids and twitter today. RIP 14 hours of my life. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Confession 1: I hate tea, coffee, nescafé and many similar drinks.... the only drinks I like are prolly anise, milk and fruit juices. 

Confession 2: I fap about equally to 2D and 3D. It just depends on my mood and I am going to fap now to 3D :makina: 

Confession 3: I just took out my anger and rage on my friends and parents so hard that they are outright ignoring me for 2 days now.... My pride is preventing me from saying sorry ;_;

Confession 4: Does anyone find linguistics fun , entertaining or interesting? Any trick to it? :Kappa: 

12 hours ago, Zidan209 said:

@hsmsful

Get a gf, but don t tell her the same u said hhere, or she will be the one that will think about suiciding.

I am a kind of bitch that studies home like once in a month for maximum 90 minutes :D and passes school without much effort. Though, i have social life only while i am in school, other than that is only online, which i preffer maybe more. 

Find a hobby and don t be unmotivated

Prolly biggest failure about me and relationships is me failing to really care and love the other person if I don't love her from the beginning .... in other words, I am a failure when it comes to commitment plus girls don't fall on trees so yeeeeeah

Passing is like really easy in school, I basically could have stopped studying from the beginning of the year and pass. But I need to get high degrees... like insanely high ones ;_; 

I used to have hobbies but then my parents made me ditch them for studying or there will be no internet at home. I chose internet. Mistakes were made.

Confession: I have a phobia for worms, slugs and snails. That happened when my friend in elementary school downed a handful of earthworms on my hair. That wasn't fun at all.

Confession2: Few weeks ago I saw a 25cm slug passing through the walkway when I was jogging. I still have recessive PTSD-ish fits about it every now and then.

7 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Confession:

I may very well be some sort of kleptomaniac. Every time I see a clean napkin outside a proper package I can't refuse the urge to swipe it. Now I've got a stack of napkins on top of my desk which I never use. It's probably filled with insects by now.

That's just being smart.  Whenever I get takeout from a place that has a bunch of napkins lying around, I take, like, ten and shove them in my mom's car's glove compartment.  Those things are so useful.

On 3/20/2016 at 2:24 AM, hsmsful said:

Confession 1: I hate tea, coffee, nescafé and many similar drinks.... the only drinks I like are prolly anise, milk and fruit juices.