Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

55 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

I love how all of the problems you had as a kid in your high and middle school years just don't matter anymore. Like, at all.

All those "I like this girl" or "I need to hold a presentation in front of the class" or "There's a guy who wants to steal my lunch money", all of this shit just doesn't effect your life in any way, despite seemingly being the most important things at the time.

So yeah, Kids are pretty dumb. But that's kind of the point of being a kid.

I don't know... If anyone wanted to steal my lunch money... I think hunger is a problem for both kids and adults :makina:

The unfunny part of childhood people you got on facebook is how you realize you ended up having very different ideas than they do and see them liking racist/right-wing etc stuff...

As time goes on you seem to naturally get closer to people with similar ideas on life as you.

42 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Anyways, I'm currently socializing. Feels amazing. Yay

Confession: I had to do that last night, with a large group of basically strangers. My closest acquaintances were: one person who was a friend in high school who I've seen once since; one person I was kind of friends with in middle school and have seen once since; and one passing acquaintance from high school. Now, keep in mind I've been out of high school for well over a decade, so I have almost no connection to even those people. Also, literally all of them are seemingly either married or engaged, and I'm decidedly not, which always helps :makina:

To my surprise, after the initial shock period I had a fantastic time, and got along especially well with that passing acquaintance from high school. It was a positive enough connection that I'd go so far as to say I met new friends! :miyako:

Got even more socializing to do today, with some good friends I see all the time, and one older set of friends I haven't seen in a long time. I'm looking forward to both of those as well!

Turns out real life is often a lot more fun than 2D life. Who'd have thought.

I'm getting old

I made three errors today at a Kaiser inventory. THREE!!!! I went months without making a single error prior, so my supervisor was all "WHAT HAPPENED?#:angry::unsure:<_<:sleep::rolleyes::huh::(@$^&" 

It wasn't even the partial pill bottles that screwed me over, it was missing entire bottles. Derpa-derp.

So our error rate turned out to be 0.3%. Still well below our < 1% error rate goal threshold. But those 3 errors out of a thousand audits? ALL ME, SUCK IT

So I was telling my successor J "That's why you new guys are here, to replace the oldies" :makina: 

9 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I'm getting old

I made three errors today at a Kaiser inventory. THREE!!!! I went months without making a single error prior, so my supervisor was all "WHAT HAPPENED?#:angry::unsure:<_<:sleep::rolleyes::huh::(@$^&" 

It wasn't even the partial pill bottles that screwed me over, it was missing entire bottles. Derpa-derp.

So our error rate turned out to be 0.3%. Still well below our < 1% error rate goal threshold. But those 3 errors out of a thousand audits? ALL ME, SUCK IT

So I was telling my successor J "That's why you new guys are here, to replace the oldies" :makina: 

Senile Oji-san is senile :sachi:

33 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Confession: My faith in humanity is even further in decline now. I'm seeing a wave of Trump supporters calling other people sheep. :amane:

So one collective mob are yelling out, in unison, that the other collective mob are sheep and not individuals, and the other collective mob are yelling back, in unison, ‘we aren't. We're all individuals!’

Fascinating behaviour. I will continue to observe what’s happening in America with much amusement and a permanent smirk. The Republican debates have been comedy gold.

6 minutes ago, Rooke said:

So one collective mob are yelling out, in unison, that the other collective mob are sheep and not individuals, and the other collective mob are yelling back, in unison, ‘we aren't. We're all individuals!’

Fascinating behaviour. I will continue to observe what’s happening in America with much amusement and a permanent smirk. The Republican debates have been comedy gold.

That is an amazingly accurate way of describing how everyone discusses this election. Bravo!

28 minutes ago, Rooke said:

That's 'MURICA to you, foreign scum! The Don's gonna MAKE 'MURICA GREAT AGAIN!!! :amane: