Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I have an air band sony receiver and I was listening to the police station like I always do, there was a shooting in action and one cop was injured by several bullets (arm, chest) the partner which was a woman.. she kept screaming that his partner was dying that she needed help etc etc, it seems they were pretty close or something it went on and on like for half and hour, so fucking sad and terrifying, first time I hear something like that. 
It got me depressed for the whole night :( 

Sad to hear man. :(

Confession: Fucked up at my math exam. What this means is that I'm currently ineligible (got 2 weeks after exams end and maybe a third exam to fix it) for the Advanced Placement Maths course at my school- which means I might need to consider studying in Turkey.

That means living hell for me. I don't like this country, I don't like its people, I don't like its society. I loathe its Islamic values, I do not like its language, I detest its government, I abhor its approach to science. I don't think I'll be happy anywhere I go if I ever end up going to university in Turkey. Not saying I've not deserved it, but it's still a hellish scenario for me.

dude if your future depends on it just study from now on like a maniac, just hide your pc, lock it away or something along with everything that can distract you and start studying right now! 

I should have been doing this in the last 2 years... 

it doesnt matter just start now and give it all you got, living in a place that you don't like is really bad and if there is even slight chance to change that then do it.

I should have been doing this in the last 2 years... 

Acknowledge your past mistakes, but don't dwell on them. I don't know how difficult it is for you to motivate yourself, but the only way things will turn out well for you is if you work hard. I often find that some things in life are much easier to do when I research stuff. Try Googling "how to motivate yourself" and see if that helps at all. Actually, just looking up anything about neurology is pretty interesting. Or maybe I just like learning random things, lol. Still, give it a shot!

Confession: Today made me realize some things. 

I spent like 40 minutes with my family today, we ate a long dinner and played a board game. I didn't enjoy it much. It felt bad, both in the sense that I was ashamed I wasn't doing this as much as I should and in the sense that it felt suffocating and it wasn't enjoyable. 

It feels like I failed my family. 

We made no preparations for today either (in Turkey, New Year's is practically celebrated like Christmas: trees and ornaments, gifts, yadda yadda). No tree, got a book and an album off of Amazon as my gift. It was sad. After the countdown only my sister seemed excited. Oh well, there'll be other days. 

That's a normal reaction. Try spending more time with them. Unless you have a family of blockheads like mine who don't care enough to want to spend time with you, it's good to be with them. Studies have shown that kids and young adults who spend a lot of quality time with their family are generally happier and more successful in academics. Although if they spend a lot of time at their jobs and aren't available for you, then I guess it can't be helped. And don't feel bad that you haven't been around for them much in the past. I'm sure your parents and siblings would really appreciate the change you've made to be with them more. Cherish every moment you get with them.

Btw, I'm starting group therapy on the 12th this month. :) I have a good feeling that 2016 will be the 1st year I make major changes in my life. I've talked it over with my mom, and she's no longer concerned about me getting a license and affecting her driving insurance (still not sure why she was though, my mom makes so little sense sometimes). My 3 goals this year will be to get myself out of unemployment, get a license and start driving, and become self sufficient enough to get away from my mom without having to live with someone I probably shouldn't be with.

Happy New Year!

7 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Where were YOU when Fuwacalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo happened?

This should be its own thread.

I was Gahking the Thun. Was good.

Also, Confession: my old computer with my pirated Comyu install died a while time back, but my legit copy arrived yesterday. I promptly installed and patched it on my tablet, and then judiciously held the Ctrl button long enough to reach the first H scene. For, uh... science.

On 1/7/2016 at 9:16 PM, Shikomizue said:

Eclipsed, I have a new title for you. "Model Moderator". You certainly are one.

^Apparently this was saved into my text editor, i wonder what other noncompleted posts pre-rollback I can salvage :Kappa:

~~
The forums were down for like 2 days, if none of y'all did any math or science whatsoever during that time period then you are the epitome of Fiddle's NYR.

19 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

@Zalor finally got a graphical update, he looks modern & sexy now 

Thank you. I prepared a thread in response to this change. It is up to fuwans to decide whether my eternal status still remains: PSA: Avatar Change, has an Eternal fallen? Have mercy, and please understand my circumstances for enacting this change.

9 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

FUCK POLYNOMIALS

You can do it, Funya. Just try and try!

It only gets harder after that.

8 hours ago, Zalor said:

Thank you. I prepared a thread in response to this change. It is up to fuwans to decide whether my eternal status still remains: PSA: Avatar Change, has an Eternal fallen? Have mercy, and please understand my circumstances for enacting this change.

Whatever happens, I'll still love you, Zalor. <3 <3 <3

31 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I'm on call at work starting Monday, so the calendar until then is:

tonight - smash my head with a whiskey brick

tomorrow - spend the whole day with a hangover and deep regret

Goodluck yo. :^)

Let's hope you don't accidentally get married before you get back to work.