Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

My detective skills based on Rain saying he disliked the urban landscape means that out of the 50 states he probably lives in/moved to

• New York
  • California
  • Florida
  • Chicago

Uhm, if he hates urban landscape those are some of the last places I'd guess, unless he moved to upstate New York or the Everglades.

confession: i have a backstory.

What flags do we need to trigger to get the bonus backstory content?

Confession: I cried more at Persona 4 Golden's ending then I did when my cousin abruptly died last October (granted I never really knew my cousin well, saw her every few years)

I kind of get this. I've had three uncles pass away this year, but because I rarely saw them, while I was really sad, I didn't cry at all. And yet some of the bad ends in visual novels I read managed to jerk tears out of me...

New Jersey has its not-terrible pockets, but for the most part it sucks. Especially Newark.

I managed to grow up in one of the not-terrible pockets of Cape May County. That would be the extreme southern end of the state.

Newark sucks,, but it's got nothing on Camden.

Mercifully, I never went to Camden during my four years in New Jersey.

New Jersey has its not-terrible pockets, but for the most part it sucks. Especially Newark.

I managed to grow up in one of the not-terrible pockets of Cape May County. That would be the extreme southern end of the state.

Newark sucks,, but it's got nothing on Camden.

Mercifully, I never went to Camden during my four years in New Jersey.

I wouldn't wish Camden on Matou Shinji, and I f-ing hate Matou Shinji.

Inconsistent? What do you mean by that?

lol you know why

Hidden Content

The art is either great or fucking awful in MGQ, and that was one of the reasons I dropped it.  I'll pick it up again eventually, but still, some of that art looked like it came out of Microsoft Paint.

You call that bad/disgusting...? Then how about this... (NSFW I guess?)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/monstergirlquest/images/1/17/Virtue_Riveiel.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130607095508

There are parts (monsters) where you want to get raped but there are also parts where you fight for your life in MGQ...

Edited by Zenophilious
Don't embed NSFW pictures D:<

Confession: Today made me realize some things. 

I spent like 40 minutes with my family today, we ate a long dinner and played a board game. I didn't enjoy it much. It felt bad, both in the sense that I was ashamed I wasn't doing this as much as I should and in the sense that it felt suffocating and it wasn't enjoyable. 

It feels like I failed my family. 

We made no preparations for today either (in Turkey, New Year's is practically celebrated like Christmas: trees and ornaments, gifts, yadda yadda). No tree, got a book and an album off of Amazon as my gift. It was sad. After the countdown only my sister seemed excited. Oh well, there'll be other days. 

Confession: Today made me realize some things. 

I spent like 40 minutes with my family today, we ate a long dinner and played a board game. I didn't enjoy it much. It felt bad, both in the sense that I was ashamed I wasn't doing this as much as I should and in the sense that it felt suffocating and it wasn't enjoyable. 

It feels like I failed my family. 

We made no preparations for today either (in Turkey, New Year's is practically celebrated like Christmas: trees and ornaments, gifts, yadda yadda). No tree, got a book and an album off of Amazon as my gift. It was sad. After the countdown only my sister seemed excited. Oh well, there'll be other days. 

I don't know your age, but when you get older New Year's stops being such a BFD. You realize you're just flipping the calendar and trying to remember not to write 2015 on your checks.

Confession: I have an air band sony receiver and I was listening to the police station like I always do, there was a shooting in action and one cop was injured by several bullets (arm, chest) the partner which was a woman.. she kept screaming that his partner was dying that she needed help etc etc, it seems they were pretty close or something it went on and on like for half and hour, so fucking sad and terrifying, first time I hear something like that. 
It got me depressed for the whole night :( 

Confession: I have an air band sony receiver and I was listening to the police station like I always do, there was a shooting in action and one cop was injured by several bullets (arm, chest) the partner which was a woman.. she kept screaming that his partner was dying that she needed help etc etc, it seems they were pretty close or something it went on and on like for half and hour, so fucking sad and terrifying, first time I hear something like that. 

Sad to hear man. :(

Confession: Fucked up at my math exam. What this means is that I'm currently ineligible (got 2 weeks after exams end and maybe a third exam to fix it) for the Advanced Placement Maths course at my school- which means I might need to consider studying in Turkey.

That means living hell for me. I don't like this country, I don't like its people, I don't like its society. I loathe its Islamic values, I do not like its language, I detest its government, I abhor its approach to science. I don't think I'll be happy anywhere I go if I ever end up going to university in Turkey. Not saying I've not deserved it, but it's still a hellish scenario for me.

Confession: Fucked up at my math exam. What this means is that I'm currently ineligible (got 2 weeks after exams end and maybe a third exam to fix it) for the Advanced Placement Maths course at my school- which means I might need to consider studying in Turkey.

That means living hell for me. I don't like this country, I don't like its people, I don't like its society. I loathe its Islamic values, I do not like its language, I detest its government, I abhor its approach to science. I don't think I'll be happy anywhere I go if I ever end up going to university in Turkey. Not saying I've not deserved it, but it's still a hellish scenario for me.

dude if your future depends on it just study from now on like a maniac, just hide your pc, lock it away or something along with everything that can distract you and start studying right now! 

dude if your future depends on it just study from now on like a maniac, just hide your pc, lock it away or something along with everything that can distract you and start studying right now! 

I should have been doing this in the last 2 years...