Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I just bought HuniePop cuz everytime I see it being mentioned, @Palas is there to praise it. I think I'm addicted now. 

Enjoy the lewdz while you can, cos when you hit Alpha Mode the opportunities dry up faster than a raindrop on a salt pan  :sachi:

Edited by AaronIsCrunchy

Confession: I finished Majikoi. Now for my verdict. (Why am I putting it here? Because I don't wanna make a review or blog post with a giant wall of text.)

9/10. It was very enjoyable, I like the friendship kinda thing, and the comedy was great too. I only had one problem with it.

The serious choices could've been better. It was so easy to avoid the bad ends in all of the routes. The comedic choices were great, but most of the serious ones were not. I would've liked it if some were similar to Momoyo's route choices where you had to think about them.

...Didn't you get bad end when you tried Momoyo's route?

Well yeah but that was because I wasn't prepared and was really lax about it.

Confession: I just commented in an AskReddit thread by something along the lines of "what in the actual shit are the replies to this comment" in response to someone getting hit on like crazy after discussing bra underwires

Shit got 120 votes in less than an hour and broke my comment karma record lol (the previous was a comment on r/books thrashing lord of the rings)

Confession: A few years ago, my eyes fell upon a post in another forum about something I forgot (probably a videogame or a movie). Said post seemed so incredibly stupid and wrong to me, that I took the time to write a page-long reply, defusing all of it's "points" with factual arguments and counterpoints.

20 minutes after sending my response, I noticed that I replied to myself from a day ago.

Confession: A few years ago, my eyes fell upon a post in another forum about something I forgot (probably a videogame or a movie). Said post seemed so incredibly stupid and wrong to me, that I took the time to write a page-long reply, defusing all of it's "points" with factual arguments and counterpoints.

20 minutes after sending my response, I noticed that I replied to myself from a day ago.

link it lmao

I need to see it

also I saw a similar thing happen once but on a far more brilliant scale on a Turkish forum

So basically this guy, in like 2006 or something, asks for help for a homework

FIVE FUCKING YEARS LATER I kid you not, the guy finds the very same post and goes "I had an assignment on this a while back, here you go :)"

Also on NeoGAF I once saw a guy post "called it" to a reply from nine fucking years ago

Edited by Funyarinpa

link it lmao

I need to see it

also I saw a similar thing happen once but on a far more brilliant scale on a Turkish forum

FIVE FUCKING YEARS LATER I kid you not, the guy finds the very same post and goes "I had an assignment on this a while back, here you go :)"

Also on NeoGAF I once saw a guy post "called it" to a reply from nine fucking years ago

on the internet nothing goes away nothing...specially that photo you uploaded years ago it will hunt you down forever! :P (yes I know it for experience >-< )

link it lmao

I need to see it

on the internet nothing goes away nothing...specially that photo you uploaded years ago it will hunt you down forever! :P (yes I know it for experience >-< )

I swear if I ever get famous someone will find this forum and my posts and before I know it I'll be apprehended in some sort of mental asylum 

Edited by Funyarinpa

link it lmao

I need to see it

I swear if I ever get famous someone will find this forum and my posts and before I know it I'll be apprehended in some sort of mental asylum 

here on fuwa there is enough material to sink you down and extort you for the rest of your life :P 

Confession: I hate dumb bitches who can't read.

> Me: I'm going to have to ask you to leave within 10 minutes.

> Retarded whore: Why?

> Me: Because it's past closing time.

> I point to a sign literally 6 feet away that is lit up by her car lights.

> We close at 9pm, it is now 20 past, I'm giving you 10 minutes to leave.

Retarded bitches be retarded.  Why is the literacy rate in this country astoundingly low sometimes.

Retarded bitches be retarded.  Why is the literacy rate in this country astoundingly low sometimes.

I understand that she was dumb for not reading the sign, but couldn't you have given her what she wanted anyway? I mean a customer is a customer.

I understand that she was dumb for not reading the sign, but couldn't you have given her what she wanted anyway? I mean a customer is a customer.

She is still there, nearing an hour after normal closing time, if only because I dragged my mom over there and said "if you care that much, you deal with her."

Waiting for customers is fine and all, but if you don't stick to your established rules, the customers will walk all over you.  We close when we close because all the machinery is on a timer.  The boilers shut down at around 8:30.

If you had a shopping mall, and it closed at 9pm, would you let customers continue to shop and not get in line at 10pm? Fuck no.   If customers can't follow the rules of the establishment, then we have every right to refuse service.  It was already grace on my part to let her stay for 30 minutes.

She is still there, nearing an hour after normal closing time, if only because I dragged my mom over there and said "if you care that much, you deal with her."

Waiting for customers is fine and all, but if you don't stick to your established rules, the customers will walk all over you.  We close when we close because all the machinery is on a timer.  The boilers shut down at around 8:30.

If you had a shopping mall, and it closed at 9pm, would you let customers continue to shop and not get in line at 10pm? Fuck no.   If customers can't follow the rules of the establishment, then we have every right to refuse service.  It was already grace on my part to let her stay for 30 minutes.

I see, I retract my comment then.

Irrelevant but aren't you 15 or something, why are you in charge of a shop

Customer service work is cancer-inducing. I remember getting a call from a pissy woman who complained about the box her warranty replacement came in. She didn't take her coffee brewer out at all, so she wasn't complaining about any damages to it, she just didn't like the box it came in. And no matter what I told her or how professional I tried to be, she just kept yelling and yelling like a moron.

Customer service work is cancer-inducing. I remember getting a call from a pissy woman who complained about the box her warranty replacement came in. She didn't take her coffee brewer out at all, so she wasn't complaining about any damages to it, she just didn't like the box it came in. And no matter what I told her or how professional I tried to be, she just kept yelling and yelling like a moron.

/r/talesfromretail material 

That said 

I studied more for Persona 4 Golden's midterms more than IRL midterms 

/r/talesfromretail material 

That said 

I studied more for Persona 4 Golden's midterms more than IRL midterms 

You used more twice

I overslept a little and ditched some of my studies so now I am stuck with doing 14 hours worth of work in 7 hours, luckily enough it's English so maybe if I study literature and revise the hard vocab if it exists and grammar quickly, I can get a good grade probably.. I can do it hopefully

On another news, I am not functioning at 100% at all these days... I need to take a day off and just sleep :amane: 

Confession: I finished Majikoi. Now for my verdict. (Why am I putting it here? Because I don't wanna make a review or blog post with a giant wall of text.)

9/10. It was very enjoyable, I like the friendship kinda thing, and the comedy was great too. I only had one problem with it.

The serious choices could've been better. It was so easy to avoid the bad ends in all of the routes. The comedic choices were great, but most of the serious ones were not. I would've liked it if some were similar to Momoyo's route choices where you had to think about them.

7/10

Protag turned into a total doormat during momoyo's route and chris' route was one of the biggest disasters I've ever read. Now that I think about it, chika's route was somehow even worse.

7/10

Protag turned into a total doormat during momoyo's route and chris' route was one of the biggest disasters I've ever read.

Momoyo I wasn't exactly happy about either, which is probably why I failed the first time, because I just followed what choices I would make, not choices that would get senpai to notice me. The only reason I didn't rate it lower is because I felt that was just due to my preferences, and it didn't get in the way of me enjoying the route.

May I ask what the problem(s) is with Chris' route?

7/10

Protag turned into a total doormat during momoyo's route and chris' route was one of the biggest disasters I've ever read.

Momoyo I wasn't exactly happy about either, which is probably why I failed the first time, because I just followed what choices I would make, not choices that would get senpai to notice me. The only reason I didn't rate it lower is because I felt that was just due to my preferences, and it didn't get in the way of me enjoying the route.

There was 0 chemistry between them. Also: Yamato was a cunt. Oh, and motherfucking 'comedy rape'.

7/10

Too much sex.  /s

I found it to be the best route. All the routes felt sloppy, hence why I gave it a 6/10, but Chris's felt the least so. 

What Tyr calls comedy rape, I call yobai, and it fit perfectly in for Chris's japanophiia

CONFESSION: I don't feel I'm being as helpful to Zodai as I should be, and it's been bothering me. In between holidays and family and work and taking on a couple of other projects (I'm actually writing for an otome VN, I'm still adjusting to writing VN style as I come from a prose background), plus since I suck and never get on Skype... anyway, hope you got my last email about finding artwork to use, Zodai. I have a Dreamstime account and if you give me an idea of some scenes you're looking for I don't mind using some of my credits for the cause.