Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession:
I've been having some issues with Steam. Mostly internet connection problems. Then, all of a sudden, Steam changes its language to Russian. I have no idea why.

Hacks, I tell you! Russian Hackers are coming down on me!

MFW it's literally literally literally literally literally hackers

There's a STEAM SECURITY BREACH GOING ON RIGHT NOW

that's even worse

Not really, if this is the work of hackers and they managed to get this much info then we're pretty fucked. If it's just a derp then odds are there won't be anyone with ALL the emails/phone numbers/credit cards.

it makes Valve look even more pathetic though

tangent: Is there any kinkier OST than this (PERSONA 4 POSSIBLE SPOILERS) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbdGvTpMwg

Edited by Funyarinpa

Hidden Content

Of course it does, but I don't really care how pathetic Valve looks. I'd rather my account information only be leaked to a couple of random people who probably won't even look at it for more than a few seconds before it switches to someone else than to hackers who will use it.

Hidden Content

Of course it does, but I don't really care how pathetic Valve looks. I'd rather my account information only be leaked to a couple of random people who probably won't even look at it for more than a few seconds before it switches to someone else than to hackers who will use it.

True 

Thank you so much. I think I'd be even worse off had it not been for you.

Thank you.

No problem, man. A lot of the turmoils you're experiencing right now are similar to what I went through in high school. I had a real knack for studying, but I had to deal with a lot of discouragement growing up, and it wasn't until recently that I developed a sense of ambition. I wouldn't wish my experiences on you. You're a good person, and you deserve better in life.

Thank you so much. I think I'd be even worse off had it not been for you.

Thank you.

No problem, man. A lot of the turmoils you're experiencing right now are similar to what I went through in high school. I had a real knack for studying, but I had to deal with a lot of discouragement growing up, and it wasn't until recently that I developed a sense of ambition. I wouldn't wish my experiences on you. You're a good person, and you deserve better in life.

If the confessions thread was a galge, kenshin_sama would be best grill for sure

I'm late to the party because family, but Merry Non-Denominational Holiday Greetings, Fuwans. I hope it was a good day spent with family for you, just like it was for me.

Confession: I was listening to the Key Classic arranged album on the way back, and resolved to rewatch the Kanon 2006 anime again, as well as to get back to it and actually finish reading the Clannad VN, because of these two:

Merry Christmas. I am not getting any holidays or money or even a hug. But they at least I got chocolates and a Rin pin. Now I have to think about how and when to return the presents.......

Also If this makes Funya any better, I have numerous exams this week including englihs, physics and chemistry and they include all I have taken during the semester and guess what I am doing: Sleeping :amane: . I hate winters.  

Confession: It kinda hurts to realize that my only talent (English) won't mean jack shit if I go abroad for college in US or UK where most people speak it better than I ever could.

Been thinking of becoming a writer or translator, but I don't think I'm good enough in English to write or good enough in Turkish to translate.

Confession 2: Feeling more dependent on escapism nowadays. I just want to retreat more into being immersed in fiction (a state of not being aware of myself in the real world) but the fact that I can't do that (exams start on Monday, gotta get some real good grades to enroll into Advanced Placement courses next year) really gets to me. The fact that I can't stand myself is the reason I can't stand myself.

If I found out anything, it's that thinking ahead by multiple steps is exhausting, don't do that. Think ahead by a few steps but don't go to whether or not you eould be successful , you might even end up as just a successive English teacher at a school or a professor at university. There are many opportunities that come to each person in life, you should make sure you don't miss it.

If the confessions thread was a galge, kenshin_sama would be best grill for sure

Someone needs to make this, as I am pretty sure that I need it in my life. xD

You need to make Kenshin_sama a grill in your life?:pyaa: