Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Blerghghgh!

I was in my one of my day dream modes today. Thinking I was alone in front of the bathroom mirror, I started talking to myself like I was a smooth talking, lady killer to some unsuspecting female. After imagining her responding favorably to me, I chuckled to myself loudly in triumphant success. Then someone in the toilet stall started coughing as if letting me know they're there. Don't you just hate it when that happens? 

FuwaConfession: I've been bugging Flutterz every now and then to deal with walkthrough shenanigans.

I had a secret plot of destroying the FuwaServers by adding dates to Flutterz' Symphonic Rain walkthrough.

But as soon as I remembered there were unskippable Fortell sessions I abandoned the mission.

Confession: I'm always uncomfortable around the most proeminent members because for some reason I feel I'm bothering them

They want to be bothered. They want to be PM'd expressing your desire to be a bother. For example, I've heard Tiag say he'd like to be bothered by PM on an hourly basis.....

Confession: I'm always uncomfortable around the most proeminent members because for some reason I feel I'm bothering them

Protip: batman is actually a tsundere. If he looks bothered you might have raised a flag.

For example, I've heard Tiag say he'd like to be bothered by PM on an hourly basis.....

Can confirm.

Confession: I sometimes open Aaeru's profile page and get sad because I think she suffered a sudden death and that's why she hasn't logged on for fifteen months straight

If that can reassure you she was fine long after having quitted the website when Tay had news (but that was a while ago already).