Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I actually can't stand weeaboos IRL. My experience with them has been unpleasant, to say the least. As a sidenote, fuck anyone who uses Japanese in an English conversation with people who don't know any Japanese.

Recently, I've avoided associating myself with my "nerdy" friends for the same reason.

I totally fancy Tiagofvarela and Mephisto.

General Discussion is/was pretty much the only forum I bother with anymore. 

I've always fantasised about a school anime starring me. (Please tell me other people do this...)

I'm competitive about everything.

I've started rereading "Katawa Shoujo" in Spanish, and I'm actually finding it much easier than reading VNs in Japanese.

I've dreamt in Japanese before. 'Twas brilliant.

I like busty characters just as much as lolis and everything in between. I honestly don't understand people who devote themselves to either end of the spectrum.

Crap, I've been found out... You will never get me alive!

--image--

Pffft, lying in your quest for mighty internet loot is a no no.

Confession:

Since people have been talking about guys they're fond of on the forums, I might as well.

-Rooke

-Eclipsed

-Down

-Kendjin

-Maefdomn

-Ryechu

-Emi

-nohman

-StrayCat

-Aniki

If I didn't mention you, you clearly didn't matter enough for me to remember your name.

My apologies.

Confession:

Since people have been talking about guys they're fond of on the forums, I might as well.

-Rooke

-Eclipsed

-Down

-Kendjin

-Maefdomn

-Ryechu

-Emi

-nohman

-StrayCat

-Aniki

If I didn't mention you, you clearly didn't matter enough for me to remember your name.

My apologies.

I suppose I'll go commit sudoku now

Well, to be fair, I really do that all the time, just not on Fuwa. It's usually faster than sending myself an email, if I need to get pictures or links to my main PC from outside. 

Also, I technically confessed after the fact. Jesus will forgive me. 

Confession:

-Rooke

-Eclipsed

-Down

-Kendjin

-Maefdomn

-Ryechu

-Emi

-nohman

-StrayCat

-Aniki

My apologies.

Who are you?

Confession:

Tiago-senpai recognizes me!  I suppose this means I should probably add my (relatively short) list of people I chat with on some sort of basis and enjoy doing so.  This list is in no particular order, or maybe it is, or maybe you'll tell me it is.

-Tiago, because yes (and I often correspond with him)

-binaryfail, because he's literal Jesus (and idles in virtually every group channel I idle on on IRC)

-Nohman, because we have probably have too much in common, but that's a good thing

-Zakamutt, because terrorizing him on IRC is fun

-Kuu, see Zaka's reason

-Batman, because he's Batman, duh

Also confession:  I've never had Cable Television/Satellite/anything.  Ever.  Not even when I was a kid.

Who's this Nayleen guy anyways?

You know, he's that one guy.  With the things, and the stuff.

Confession : I seriously stalked nosebleed and solidbatman in the forums for a week once

I like detailed animated displays of human copulation

It means sex people

for no reason other than to look at it

I started reading VNs for the reason of said displays. 

I'm all about the satire even in a serious situation.

i pride myself in being a prick at the least suitable times.

Apathy is my way of showing emotion.

I am sometimes eager to help but will ditch it halfway if i find it tedious.

The more violent the thought the more likely you'll find it in my head .

I hate improper grammar and non-existent punctuation more than i hate religion.

Seriously use autocorrect you uncultured primates

I really hate religion.

I actually like Hitler for reasons but i'm no Nazi so don't get it twisted.

I'm Black and i'm neither racist, homophobic, anit-christian nor sexist, i treat everyone with equal levels of pure lovely hatred.

Blerghghgh!

I was in my one of my day dream modes today. Thinking I was alone in front of the bathroom mirror, I started talking to myself like I was a smooth talking, lady killer to some unsuspecting female. After imagining her responding favorably to me, I chuckled to myself loudly in triumphant success. Then someone in the toilet stall started coughing as if letting me know they're there. Don't you just hate it when that happens? 

I was in my one of my day dream modes today. Thinking I was alone in front of the bathroom mirror, I started talking to myself like I was a smooth talking, lady killer to some unsuspecting female. After imagining her responding favorably to me, I chuckled to myself loudly in triumphant success. Then someone in the toilet stall started coughing as if letting me know they're there. Don't you just hate it when that happens? 

Could be worse. 

Not by much though.