Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

23 minutes ago, Clockwork Loli said:

Third hint: Five girls.

Hmm the thing with this hint is, if I haven't played it myself I can't find much use for it :yumiko:

I'd much rather know what "ing" stands for, though maybe that's too big of a hint. Can you at least say whether it's part of the title or something else?

1 minute ago, Thyndd said:

Oh come on man, and why exactly would that be some kind of embarrasing first VN that you need to confess to having read? :notlikemiya: What a red herring. If I'm asked one VN from 2011 the first one I'd say would be Grisaia, but...

Grisaia is something I hid on purpose because it ties to my overall history with this place.  You'll find out soon enough, so take this important note because I'll be dropping more hints about myself in the future. :yumiko:

2 hours ago, Clockwork Loli said:

Grisaia is something I hid on purpose because it ties to my overall history with this place.  You'll find out soon enough, so take this important note because I'll be dropping more hints about myself in the future. :yumiko:

If you're neither Aeru nor Steve this whole riddle will be pretty anticlimactic TBH. :ren:

1 hour ago, Clockwork Loli said:

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.  All I can say right now is that I'm not really new to the forums.  I am in fact an old veteran who's had some experience with VNs before.  That is all.

The plot unravels. What a reveal. I'm getting chuunige vibes :sachi:

So I don't know if this is a confession proper or more of a shower thought. I guess it has a little of both. 

So do you remember that anime style music video by Porter Robinson, Shelter? That was around 2 years ago, and it was the first time I had a realization. A realization of which I was reminded a second time by the anime of the Bunny Girl senpai that is currently airing. 

That clip made me think about how being literally alone in the world must be. You see... I one of those people that is always confident to say that enjoys solitude. While I'm not exactly antisocial, I'm also not an extrovert. Well, at least until you get to know me a little better. I only have a couple of close friends, and yeah, they know that I'm actually a memer at heart, on top of a little bit crazy :makina: Anyway, I'm most definitely a person who wouldn't even mind if I was casted away in a deserted island as long as I had enough resources to get by. And that's why this hit me so hard. If you are literally alone in the world, nothing you do makes sense anymore. In an empty world where no one could ever acknowledge you, life is meaningless. 

I like to say that I'm independent, that I don't give a fuck about what other people might think of me and I don't seek anyone's approval. Yeah, that sounds cool and all... And honestly it's not that it's completely false... It's just that taken to the extreme, albeit an nearly impossible one, it doesn't hold true anymore. Even if you are an independent person, you are only fine with it because you are still part of the world. There's always hope that someone will accept you as you are, without having to go out of your way to be someone you don't want to be. Being literary all by yourself though... 

In the end I guess we are social animals, and there's no changing that. On the other hand, that also means that just having one important person by your side can make the world for you, which you know, it's quite the romantic thought :yumiko: forgive my cheesiness. 

Confession:

My parents have lifted my punishment today because I took responsibility to pay back my student loans. They were proud of me for taking the initiative.

And they didn't give my PS4 and my games away to my aunt. They actually hid them somewhere until the day comes where I take responsibility and deserve them back for my effort.

On top of that, I'm not blacklisted from university! That means I can apply there again when I'm feeling up to it.

I don't know what else to say really. It's just... :kosame:

• 2 weeks later...

Confession: I've grown to hate Sundays lately.

I usually have my Sundays completely free BTW. Doesn't make much sense to hate it, right, hating the only day when you can truly rest?

The thing is, I don't like just sitting on my ass. I want to do something. But on Sundays, I'm usually so burned out that even watching anime feels like a chore. It's too much of an emotional investment. At some point, I half-wish I had some work to be done, so I could distract myself from the general misery. I eventually start doing stuff, but everything ends up half-assed and I usually give up after a short burst of any activity.

So, Sundays suck. Somehow. :vinty:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

I don't really feel like creating a separate thread for it but, apparently, today it's exactly 3 years since I posted my first post on Fuwa.

And I guess, here comes a confession: originally the main reason why I decided to register and start posting here was to become a bit more comfortable writing things in English. I started reading books in English and watching movies long before that and I gradually got to the point where my understanding was good enough that I started to enjoy them more or less the same way as the ones I watched or read in my native language. On the other hand, my experience actually expressing my thoughts was basically zero, so I thought, maybe that would make a nice experience to me.

Confession 2: at first I was absolutely sure that my post count would never rise above 50 or something like that...

@DreamysyuHappy fuwanniversary :mare:

I can totally relate to your confession. Actually, the same kinda holds true for me as well, though before coming to fuwa I'd already been in several English speaking communities and the like, so the language probably was not the first thing on my mind. Still, there's that extra shyness that comes with having to express your thoughts in a language that you don't have a firm grasp of, and then there's the satisfaction when you manage to convey what's on your mind and the feeling of that initial shyness fading away... You kinda get addicted to that :makina:

And the same as you, I've started to enjoy English media not only as much, but even more. At this point there's something about reading in English that stirs up my emotional side more than reading in my native language, for some reason and weirdly enough, as I'm aware it should be the opposite. Whatever. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2018 at 9:27 PM, Zidan209 said:

Confession: I have PTSD from experiencing a few nights with a mosquito around my bed - had no sleep, constant alert and nervousness

As a side effect, i can now hear mosquitoes even when there are none around

Very much a true phenomenon.
These days, the instant I hear a buzz in my room at night I run to the living room and sleep there instead.

Years ago, for a month straight I had tons of fruit flies in my place (it took us a while to find the source). I was killing like 5-10 fruit flies a day. After we got rid of the source and cleared out the fruit flies, I was still seeing phantom fruit flies out of the corner of my eye for months.

• 3 weeks later...

Confession: Today I decided on a New Year resolution that I feel fairly comfortable with. I wasn't planning to have any this year, but then my therapist suggested that I make it my goal to stop being hard on myself. With it being a strong source of anxiety for me, I think it might be worth pursuing this new line of thought and making it my primary focus for 2019.

Even though I wasn't quite able to reach my weight-loss goal, I did lose a substantial amount of weight (58 pounds) and I'm about 15 pounds away from getting out of obesity. And since I've already developed the habit of working out every day, and I won't have that much more weight to lose before I'm in a semi-comfortable range, I think I can leave this as a secondary focus.

I'm gonna aim to be a little more outgoing this year too. So far the only thing I've really done in college is go to class and get good grades. I did have some interaction with one of my coding professors and came up with a few ideas on how to improve my employability, but I've yet to actually do anything to get me in the right direction. That definitely needs to change if I want to stand out a little more to potential employers.

Overall, 2018 was a phenomenal year for me. It was probably the greatest period of growth I've experienced in my whole life, and I'm excited to see how things turn out for me this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Confession: I've never expected to fall victim to power play by our college's department chairwoman in Tourism Management, thanks to that I wasn't able to be enrolled this semester and I might end not being able to complete my college degree and graduate?! 

God damn it that bitch!!! I always knew she has some loose screws in the head, however I would never imagine she could be this vile and unreasonable. Perhaps this is what I get for being lenient and kind for my own good... I should have just devise a way to get her out of the equation sooner in the first place... Such a fatal mistake on my part... 

I do not really desire to do this and leaves a bad taste my mount, nonetheless desperate situation requires desperate measures... Since I couldn't get rid of her through conventional means, stabbing her with my folding knife is out of the questions since I don't have plans to go to prison, constructing an IED is also out of the damn question for it may harm innocent bystanders and I don't have access to the necessary components in creating one... (How I wish I bought some fireworks last new year :( )

So I'll do the next best option available... Magick.......... 

Hmm..... If I may ask dear Fuwanovel members, Please give me some of recommendations of the most bizarre and horrible Visual Novels you've people played so far that could generate a feeling of dread or any kind of negative feelings, something similar to Kara No Shoujo or Saya... I require all the negative energies I could muster for my scheme to succeed! Many thanks in advance! And it has to be English translated or localized please since time is against me and don't have the luxury to learn Japanese which I really want to learn! (Even got some ebooks regarding the subject)

if I'm going down, I'll drag that despicable bitch with me in hell hahahahahah!!! :wahaha:

Edited by Templarseeker

On 1/12/2019 at 7:21 AM, Templarseeker said:

Hmm..... If I may ask dear Fuwanovel members, Please give me some of recommendations of the most bizarre and horrible Visual Novels you've people played so far that could generate a feeling of dread or any kind of negative feelings, something similar to Kara No Shoujo or Saya... I require all the negative energies I could muster for my scheme to succeed! Many thanks in advance! And it has to be English translated or localized please since time is against me and don't have the luxury to learn Japanese which I really want to learn! (Even got some ebooks regarding the subject)

Lise's route in Symphonic Rain comes to mind... It's not a bizarre work by any means, but the ending will definitely inspire strong, negative emotions.

Hahahah! A miracle took place this morning! After filing a complain to the our College Dean regarding my predicament of being unable to enroll this semester and some backings from my father with support of my classmates. The bitch chairwoman was pressured and received quite a scolding from the higher ups then finally gave her approval for my enrollment. So in the end it all went well and I got enrolled today... I guess despite how crazy the world is, there's still some semblance of hope for me... However I won't easily forgive the atrocities that damn bitch has caused me, both draining me, physically and mentally.

I'll put my plans of cursing/hexing her on hold for now... Until I graduate and then she can disappear... I'm already enjoying the suffering she had as I witness how pissed off she was when she handed me the paper works required to be enrollment... hehehe:wahaha:

21 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Lise's route in Symphonic Rain comes to mind... It's not a bizarre work by any means, but the ending will definitely inspire strong, negative emotions.

Thank you so much for the suggestion! I'll look into it once the storm has settle in... :sachi:

Real Life issues is taking a toll on me.... So much wonderful PC games and Visual Novels/Hentai/Eroge/Anime to watch/play/read... So little time.... How I desire to achieve financial freedom so that I won't have to be worried regarding mundane issues... :amane: