Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

On 3/1/2018 at 4:50 AM, Plk_Lesiak said:

Confession: I've role-played a girl in my week-long adventure with TERA Online.

That is, I didn't even plan on doing that, but after I've got tired of playing dudes in RPGs, I've started making female avatars with female-sounding nicks, including in MMOs (I'm doing it to this day). To my despair, it turned out that there was a lot of Poles on the server and all of them automatically assumed I'm a girl. It somehow felt more awkward for me to clarify that I'm a dude everytime someone made a conversation, so I've just gone with it.

Sadly, Poles seem to have no respect for role-play in MMORPGs. My real identity being questioned, I decided to leave that whole embarrassing experience behind me - TERA was boring anyways. :D

Confession: I've been doing that in every rpg as well ever since Mass Effect and I have not looked back. Not even once!:reeee:

Extra Confession: I hardly ever talk with my old friends anymore except for about four people that I met somewhat recently.

4 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Well, I generally prefer to play female characters when I have a choice. They are simply much nicer to look at. :sachi: Though I never played an MMO game.

I just like to think of it as going against the grain. It's fun and different to play as a warrior woman. I hate those rpgs that sandbag you into going only with the generic male protagonist.

4 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

I just like to think of it as going against the grain. It's fun and different to play as a warrior woman. I hate those rpgs that sandbag you into going only with the generic male protagonist.

I can relate, even if for me is the reverse. I like to alternate between male and female avatars, and I do agree with you guys that the male ones are a lot more boring to look at than the female ones! Step up your game, developers!!! :reeee:

10 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

I can relate, even if for me is the reverse. I like to alternate between male and female avatars, and I do agree with you guys that the male ones are a lot more boring to look at than the female ones! Step up your game, developers!!! :reeee:

Confession I absolutely hate rpgs that only give you the barest amount of customization options. 2 alternate faces, 2 different and hairstyles and you think that is acceptable? :reeee:

1 hour ago, Ranzo said:

Confession: I've been doing that in every rpg as well ever since Mass Effect and I have not looked back. Not even once!:reeee:

Extra Confession: I hardly ever talk with my old friends anymore except for about four people that I met somewhat recently.

Apparently, i happen to have a pretty feminine way of talking in the internets.

2 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Confession: At this point I'm so used to Fuwa emoticons that when I tried to write something on MAL forums, I have to "import" them as images. The post just didn't feel right without them. :wafuu:

Yeah, Fuwa emoticons are great, and I'm always unconsciously looking for them when I'm communicating with people on social media, so I always have to look for substitutions. :michiru:

19 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Confession: At this point I'm so used to Fuwa emoticons that when I tried to write something on MAL forums, I have to "import" them as images. The post just didn't feel right without them. :wafuu:

Yeah :mare:, they are so cool :sachi:, that I'm already used to type like this in every single place :notlikemiya:. rip

Edited by MaggieROBOT