Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

2 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

I didn't make my own VNDB account until 2016, which was like 2 years after I started reading VNs. 

Well, at least I can stalk your opinions now. :Kappa:

The longer you wait, the more difficult it is to make one to be honest. Right now, I don't think I would be able to quickly remember all VNs I've even played if I didn't have a place where I could check. And a lot of members here have much more finished VNs than I.

3 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

The longer you wait, the more difficult it is to make one to be honest. Right now, I don't think I would be able to quickly remember all VNs I've even played if I didn't have a place where I could check. And a lot of members here have much more finished VNs than I.

Eh not especially I made one for the first time not so long ago and it wasn't that hard. As soon as I started thinking deeply about the vn's I actually played it started coming back to me. Of course maybe I'm just good at remembering those types of things. It was actually kind of fun if I'm honest.

44 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Eh not especially I made one for the first time not so long ago and it wasn't that hard. As soon as I started thinking deeply about the vn's I actually played it started coming back to me. Of course maybe I'm just good at remembering those types of things. It was actually kind of fun if I'm honest.

Well, when I made a Mangaupdates account, it was pretty hard to remember all the oneshots I ever read, and I'm not even that much into manga. I'm pretty sure I missed quite a lot of them. On second thought, yeah, maybe with VNs it wouldn't be that hard. They tend to be more memorable, I guess?

On 13/02/2018 at 12:50 AM, BlackCatPrincess said:

Got  more of that ???

You mean the comic? no i don't sorry, i took it of a reddit discussion [https://www.reddit.com/r/japan/comments/1d03v2/what_is_a_gaijin_hunter_exactly/]

Okay found it, http://www.charismaman.com/.  cheers!

Edited by DharmaFreedom

Omg I made a signature! Yay! I gotta be honest, i felt so happy once i insert that code thingy and the signature appeared lol. I'm well aware that my signature is pretty basic and easy to to do, but still, its so cool! Aria's in it and its pretty!

Since i made the effort to download photoshop and try to figure this thing out, maybe down the line I can make something more unique after spending some time playing around with it gradually. It still seems pretty intimidating [Photoshop], i've only ever used Lightroom for photography. 

I've always admired some of the signatures on fuwa and mal, but i think what motivated me to try it out was after I watched an episode of Aria [origination] today, and went emotionally bonkers and felt the need to express my love for this anime in some small way.

Aria's always been quite special to me :sachi:

On 14.2.2018 at 10:27 PM, Plk_Lesiak said:

Confession: I was asked today whether I'm secretly @sanahtlig.

I will take the fact someone seriously considered that being a possibility as a huge compliment. :wahaha:

If it wasn't for the fact that the two of you are complete opposites when it comes to your stance on H in VNs, I'd be convinced you were secretly the same person, too.

6 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

And what if VirginSmasher is actually a terminator sent from the future with a quest to destroy all moege? :leecher:

I'm clearly failing my mission if that is the case.

34 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

But I like my OELVNs... they're good gems... and nice short gems... and game jams...

I mean, you've made walkthroughs for the Sakura games. Those definitely aren't gems.

1 hour ago, VirginSmasher said:

I'm clearly failing my mission if that is the case.

I mean, you've made walkthroughs for the Sakura games. Those definitely aren't gems.

True that, A Mark of my hipocrise, may I add. xoD

But there are gems... Just not from Winged Cloud.