Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

On 11/02/2018 at 7:11 AM, Dergonu said:

I want to go home to the land of gaijin hunters and cute piano girls.

Oooh didn't know gaijin hunting was a thing [just googled it], so cute piano girls hunted you over there derg? :makina:

Image result for alpha fux beta bux

just found this lol. Could you elaborate on your experience with gaijin hunters? @Dergonu[if its private, nvm], been reading about it and it got me curious. Basically it just seems like both sides use each other [status, being able to be in a relationship, no strings sex etc]  till the time the foreigner leaves back home. Also seems that the 'gaijin hunters' proactively pursue their targets.

Its different from people just organically meeting up and forming genuine relationships with people there, and viewed in a negative way by the people there since the purpose of it is viewed as shallow. Well inversely, theres foreigners targeting japanese girls to take advantage of :amane:.

As i was reading about it, i came across this https://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/12/22/japans-netizens-react-angrily-to-foreign-pick-up-coachs-guide-to-getting-laid-in-japan/. Gross. 

Read a lot of comments in videos and articles about how feel suddenly feel encouraged to go to Japan since its 'easy to get laid'... That's pretty sad.

Stuff like that causes people to be more wary of foreigners in their countries and encourages communications in transactions rather than a genuine and honest one. Personally i don't think its a wide spread phenomena or somethings, gaijin hunting and hunting gaijins  i mean. Its just a minority playing this game. 

Ps: btw i mean no offence, I'm not saying anything about you, just asking about your impressions about meeting gaijin hunters.

Edited by DharmaFreedom
addition

@DharmaFreedom Well, without getting into too many details, I met a woman in Tokyo one night, who seemed pretty into me from the get-go. One thing led to another, and... Yeah.
She was an OL, (female office worker,) and with work pressure etc over there, some people just feel like blowing off some steam sometimes, which leads to these situations. She happened to overhear me speak Japanese, and came onto me after that. I don't think she was specifically after me because I was a gaijin.

I think in general, gaijin hunters are basically a myth. (At least the kind most gaijins picture, that being women just throwing themselves at you while you're walkig down the street, lol.) What happened with me was definitely not the norm, and I think it was just a right place at the right time kind of situation. :P If anything, Japanese women generally seem more wary of foreign men, and it's quite rare for women to hit on men.

Basically, don't go to Japan expecting every woman you see to throw herself at you.

Also, the "piano girl," is refering to a different girl, who I asked out a bit after the "gaijin hunter" incident. :ph34r:

@Dergonu "Office lady" and a "piano girl" [assuming that she said yes to you asking her out] lol, congrats on the experiences :sachi:

Yeah i'll like to think that gaijin hunting is a myth, your situation seems more believable since randomly meeting someone and hitting it off for the night happens anywhere, that's just an organic connection. Rather that gaijin hunters pursuing their foreign prey with fervour just for the sake of them having foreign blood :amane:.

Thanks for sharing!

[i used up all my likes for today :yumiko:].