Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

5 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

*And this is how the Great Fuwa Schism began, leading to decades of bloody conflict and thousands of 2D Imuotos changing hands repeatedly, being subjected, in turns, to platonic, brotherly love and to the savage lust of taboo-baited weebs. The wasteland once known as Otaku Culture would never truly recover.*

:mare: I'd play that VN.

Just now, Ranzo said:

I've never been apart of a vn community before asides from the vn group at the escapist

I remember a particular incident back in 2016 where a lot of their community complained about OriginalRen losing the translation scripts for Aokana. Now, that may have been a poor move on his part, but the way they acted was cancerous. They felt like they were owed the translation even though it was being done for free and not officially licensed in the slightest. That incident made me hate that community. Plus all the elitism you see from time to time, but that's a fixture in every VN community from what I've seen.

19 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Which ones?

19 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

Willing to bet on r/visualnovels. :makina:

This, plus some random gaming forum I found in my native language which had a thread dedicated to VNs.

Well, Fuwa is not ideal, I recall at least several somewhat toxic conversation in the past, but I really don't remember it going to that lengths.

Edited by Dreamysyu

2 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

:pyaa: I literally just wanted to confess exactly the same thing.

Whoa!!

I just wrote this as a cry for attention since, I felt very lonely for a short moment. If that was your reason too then WHOA!!

ps. One of my friends was calling me that yesterday multiple times, so after giving it some thought , I came to conclusion he is right :notlikemiya:

7 minutes ago, BlackCatPrincess said:

Whoa!!

I just wrote this as a cry for attention since, I felt very lonely for a short moment. If that was your reason too then WHOA!!

ps. One of my friends was calling me that yesterday multiple times, so after giving it some thought , I came to conclusion he is right :notlikemiya:

Well, I simply wanted to write something in this thread, and I started to thing what I should write. I thought: "Well, I kind of always related to tsunderes, since I often behave in more or less in the same way in real life", and your post came with such a good timing that it was simply creepy. :pyaa:

Edited by Dreamysyu

17 minutes ago, BlackCatPrincess said:

I CONFESS I AM A BIG TSUNDERE !!!

14 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

:pyaa: I literally just wanted to confess exactly the same thing.

Does it count when there's no "dere" though? Or are you actually like that even when you like someone? You two won't escape from elaborating on it now.  :makina:

5 minutes ago, atorq said:

I fell in love with a real human being late last year, probably for the first time of my life, it didn't end well. Now I'm back where I was a year ago. It's not great.

I used to be the same way with certain people, except I abandoned romance around 2 years ago. Didn't have my heart broken because I was always too much of a pussy to talk to them. :notlikemiya:

Just now, VirginSmasher said:

I used to be the same way with certain people, except I abandoned romance around 2 years ago. Didn't have my heart broken because I was always too much of a pussy to talk to them. :notlikemiya:

Well that's just hiding from reality in my opinion. After a some time in the dating "game" I don't really think you can really fall in love with someone you haven't talked to, that's just infatuation, if even that.

Just now, atorq said:

Well that's just hiding from reality in my opinion. After a some time in the dating "game" I don't really think you can really fall in love with someone you haven't talked to, that's just infatuation, if even that.

Well, then I guess I've never really felt a romantic connection to anyone if that's the case.

3 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Can't get your heart broken if you avoid all human interaction in the first place

reece.JPG

25 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Well, then I guess I've never really felt a romantic connection to anyone if that's the case.

It's possible, I have thought that some of the feelings I have had before have been love, but after this, I doubt it was.

Edited by atorq