Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

32 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Confession: This is something I've kept hidden for a long time now and I think it's time to say it....

I don't like moege. I know. You guys probably thought I did, but that's the truth. Sorry to blindside you guys with such a revelation. :sachi:

(I don't know why I did this. I need help) 

By the way, on a more serious note, what do you think about the first chapter of Himawari?

8 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

By the way, on a more serious note, what do you think about the first chapter of Himawari?

Best moege I've ever read. Not even joking. 

I mean, I did have Aqua as my avatar for over a year and it's my favourite VN of all time. 

Edited by VirginSmasher

Just now, VirginSmasher said:

Best moege I've ever read. Not even joking. 

42 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

I don't like moege.

Yeah, clearly an informative answer. :illya: Lol.

I'm mostly asking it because I didn't like it moege-ness so much that it kind of broke the later parts of the game for me. Just wanted to know your opinion since you seem to have enjoyed this VN.

Just now, Dreamysyu said:

Yeah, clearly an informative answer. :illya: Lol.

I'm mostly asking it because I didn't like it moege-ness so much that it kind of broke the later parts of the game for me. Just wanted to know your opinion since you seem to have enjoyed this VN.

Well, it's inherently got a lot of moege traits to it, but it deals with a lot of serious stuff and philosophy and the such. I know that a lot of western readers didn't get its appeal anyways. I'm in the minority of liking the game a lot. 

1 minute ago, VirginSmasher said:

Well, it's inherently got a lot of moege traits to it, but it deals with a lot of serious stuff and philosophy and the such. I know that a lot of western readers didn't get its appeal anyways. I'm in the minority of liking the game a lot. 

I see. Thanks for your reply!

And it's kind of a shame cause I really wanted to like this VN. :vinty:

1 minute ago, Dreamysyu said:

I see. Thanks for your reply!

And it's kind of a shame cause I really wanted to like this VN. :vinty:

I think the issue was that it was quite hyped by a lot of Japanese readers. The thing with me is that overhype or any kind of hype doesn't get to me at all. I usually do know the reputation of what VN I'm about to read, but that doesn't ruin the experience for me.

9 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

I think the issue was that it was quite hyped by a lot of Japanese readers. The thing with me is that overhype or any kind of hype doesn't get to me at all. I usually do know the reputation of what VN I'm about to read, but that doesn't ruin the experience for me.

Yeah, probably. I feel like it actually happens a lot lately.

Confession: I've been in a damn rut again. I was pretty upbeat for a while since I put myself on an exercise routine and was doing well in class recently. And honestly, I thought I was on track to get over my depression and anxiety since I've never been out of that state for so long. But right now I'm failing almost everything I set out to do. I can't finish my homework in a reasonable amount of time, my weight-loss is stagnating, my food cravings are coming back in full force, and my sleep's been really bad too. I turned in an assignment with 4/5 questions answered today, and I have to finish another assignment tomorrow one day late. Ugh, I fucking hate it when things get like this.

That being said, I'm not feeling nearly as bad as I usually do this time around, so at least there's that. I'm still doing well at fixing most of my bad life habits, and I haven't skipped out on exercising so far.

5 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Confession: I've been in a damn rut again. I was pretty upbeat for a while since I put myself on an exercise routine and was doing well in class recently. And honestly, I thought I was on track to get over my depression and anxiety since I've never been out of that state for so long. But right now I'm failing almost everything I set out to do. I can't finish my homework in a reasonable amount of time, my weight-loss is stagnating, my food cravings are coming back in full force, and my sleep's been really bad too. I turned in an assignment with 4/5 questions answered today, and I have to finish another assignment tomorrow one day late. Ugh, I fucking hate it when things get like this.

That being said, I'm not feeling nearly as bad as I usually do this time around, so at least there's that. I'm still doing well at fixing most of my bad life habits, and I haven't skipped out on exercising so far.

Hang in there <3 

Shoot me a PM if you wish

3 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Good luck!

Don't let the complications discourage you. You've already started working on your problems, and this is not something that everybody is able to do. :sachi:

10 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

Confession: This is something I've kept hidden for a long time now and I think it's time to say it....

I don't like moege. I know. You guys probably thought I did, but that's the truth. Sorry to blindside you guys with such a revelation. :sachi:

https://i.imgur.com/R1fdEt3.gifv

11 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

31 minutes ago, HMN said:

iywQqaO.png

11 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Hang in there <3 

Shoot me a PM if you wish

Thanks pal. I don't really need to talk about anything privately just yet, but it's really nice to know I have you around for support if I really need it.

7 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Good luck!

Don't let the complications discourage you. You've already started working on your problems, and this is not something that everybody is able to do. :sachi:

Thank you. The reason I feel so bad from all this is the length of time it's taking for me to patch things up. When I first started getting help and working on my mental health issues, I thought it was something I could get over in less than a year, but so far it's taking everything I have to stay committed.

But yeah, I think I'll be all right as long as I continue to put a slight amount of effort into improvement and keep going to therapy. I have to be really careful about therapy, though. One time I had a falling out and stopped getting help for quite a while, and it was a major step backwards for me. I do realize the mistake, however, and I definitely do not plan on repeating it in the near future.

8 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Thanks pal. I don't really need to talk about anything privately just yet, but it's really nice to know I have you around for support if I really need it.

Thank you. The reason I feel so bad from all this is the length of time it's taking for me to patch things up. When I first started getting help and working on my mental health issues, I thought it was something I could get over in less than a year, but so far it's taking everything I have to stay committed.

But yeah, I think I'll be all right as long as I continue to put a slight amount of effort into improvement and keep going to therapy. I have to be really careful about therapy, though. One time I had a falling out and stopped getting help for quite a while, and it was a major step backwards for me. I do realize the mistake, however, and I definitely do not plan on repeating it in the near future.

Oh good luck on your weight loss journey! I have had some success in that area but it's not easy. I still need to get into exercising though but I have yet to do so. What do you do to exercise?

Confession even though it used to be one of my all time favorite genres I have largely stopped listening to hip hop. I just don't have the drive to seek out new artists like I used to.

Extra confession

I think I have come to despise sisters in visual novels especially when the dreaded words "not related by blood" are uttered because I know that no matter how close of family the two are by the end of the story there's almost a guarantee of the protagonist fucking them.

18 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Extra confession

I think I have come to despise sisters in visual novels especially when the dreaded words "not related by blood" are uttered because I know that no matter how close of family the two are by the end of the story there's almost a guarantee of the protagonist fucking them.

Let me join this squad!

1 hour ago, Ranzo said:

Extra confession

My main hatred of that phrase is that "not related by blood" isn't true incest. :makina:

3 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

I'm letting you know that as the leader of Sister Fucking Movement I can't let this post just slip through my fingers.

You are up against a very big battle.

Despite our differences, I will join you in this fight against the Anti Sister Fucking Movement. 

21 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

I'm letting you know that as the leader of Sister Fucking Movement I can't let this post just slip through my fingers.

Please, allow me to join you in your fight against heresy. They shall rue the day they decided to mess with our imoutos! :saber:

24 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

Very well if we must battle then let us battle and if you want blood? You got it

We won't be stopped our movement shall prevail. We will cleanse the shame of the Imoutos in the fires of war!

1 hour ago, Ranzo said:

We won't be stopped our movement shall prevail. We will cleanse the shame of the Imoutos in the fires of war!

*And this is how the Great Fuwa Schism began, leading to decades of bloody conflict and thousands of 2D Imuotos changing hands repeatedly, being subjected, in turns, to platonic, brotherly love and to the savage lust of taboo-baited weebs. The wasteland once known as Otaku Culture would never truly recover.*

Edited by Plk_Lesiak