Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

23 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the company where i working deceive tax every year

Well, to be honest it could be a complicated issue and more considering that it's our country that we talk about. So perhaps it would be better just try to shrug it off if the matter was not a big loss to you, although if it's the big loss I couldn't say anything useful here (Sorry). That's all that I could say here.

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well, to be honest it could be a complicated issue and more considering that it's our country that we talk about. So perhaps it would be better just try to shrug it off if the matter was not a big loss to you, although if it's the big loss I couldn't say anything useful here (Sorry). That's all that I could say here.

well, to be honest, there wont be any issue here, also there wont be any big loss here, since i post it as a joke here, i already know the rule here, that this thread only talk about vn related confession here, but because i'm an attention seeker here, it cant be helped here, you just take this so seriously here, so dont be so ill-humoured here, thats all that i could say here.

2 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

well, to be honest, there wont be any issue here, also there wont be any big loss here, since i post it as a joke here, i already know the rule here, that this thread only talk about vn related confession here, but because i'm an attention seeker here, it cant be helped here, you just take this so seriously here, so dont be so ill-humoured here, thats all that i could say here.

I see, and if you felt that I'm ill-humored, then I'm apologized for that. Also thanks for reminding me that perhaps I should take it easy here, and I'll keep that in mind for the reference. 

pls, this isn't just for vn related confessions

confession: my priorities are bad enough that I delayed working on school stuff for weeks to try working on other stuff, but I also failed to complete the other stuff in time anyway

and am still failing

time to play some harukana (´・ω・`)

1 hour ago, Zakamutt said:

pls, this isn't just for vn related confessions

confession: my priorities are bad enough that I delayed working on school stuff for weeks to try working on other stuff, but I also failed to complete the other stuff in time anyway

and am still failing

time to play some harukana (´・ω・`)

Heh, well, I guess I simply gave up on even attempting stuff that I knew wouldn't end with satisfying results and thanks to that could read through some short VNs and write blog posts during the holidays without feeling that much guilt. Like I've predicted, since I've started writing it, my blog will always win with my PhD when it goes to appeal and ability to gather my attention consistently. :D

In theory, I will soon have posts ready for the next month and a half and have no excuse to not work on my university stuff. In theory... :amane:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

37 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

and am still failing

Or just do what I do: Turn in a last-minute slop job and get a good grade for it anyways.

Persuasive Speech - dedicate 5 minutes of preparation, stutters like crazy, goes way above the  allotted time- 95/100 (no feedback on the lowered score, but I don't care, lol).
Western Civ Research Paper - turn it in minutes away from deadline, loosely references books and articles, no proofreading at all - 190/200 (I got marked off for citation formatting).
Humanities Portfolio - only spent 3 hours on it, gave up halfway, just kinda threw random stuff together - 50/50.

1 hour ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Or just do what I do: Turn in a last-minute slop job and get a good grade for it anyways.

Persuasive Speech - dedicate 5 minutes of preparation, stutters like crazy, goes way above the  allotted time- 95/100 (no feedback on the lowered score, but I don't care, lol).
Western Civ Research Paper - turn it in minutes away from deadline, loosely references books and articles, no proofreading at all - 190/200 (I got marked off for citation formatting).
Humanities Portfolio - only spent 3 hours on it, gave up halfway, just kinda threw random stuff together - 50/50.

Show-off :yumiko:

EDIT: Although I guess I had one moment like that. I've once had a class on electoral systems that had some interesting material, but the lecturer was probably the dullest person in the world and every week I was literally sleeping during his lectures - simply couldn't help it. And, as it as a small course, it was impossible for him not to notice...

However, when the final exam came, I was the only person to get an A, without even learning much - lecturer's face when he was giving me my test back and realized who it belonged to is a memory I will treasure till the end of my days. :3

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

58 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

but the lecturer was probably the dullest person in the world

:makina: Believe me, he wasn't.

58 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

lecturer's face when he was giving me my test back and realized who it belonged to

:sacchan: I'd love to see that face.

Coming to think of it, I've met a lot of strange lecturers and instructors at university, starting with the sadists who try to destroy the students mentally, and finishing with the devoted believers in pseudoscientific theories who liked to talk about them endlessly at the lectures instead of actually teaching things. And I was still pretty lucky, by the way. :sachi:

Edited by Dreamysyu

3 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Coming to think of it, I've met a lot of strange lecturers and instructors at university, starting with the sadists who try to destroy the students mentally, and finishing with the devoted believers in pseudoscientific theories who liked to talk about them endlessly at the lectures instead of actually teaching things. And I was still pretty lucky, by the way. :sachi:

My comp 1 professor likes speaking gibberish in foreign languages, and my computer maintenance professor once told me a story about how he surfed in the middle of a hurricane. They can be quite interesting at times. :pyaa:

4 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

However, when the final exam came, I was the only person to get an A, without even learning much - lecturer's face when he was giving me my test back and realized who it belonged to is a memory I will treasure till the end of my days. :3

You know what my comp 1 exam was? Writing my name and course # on a piece of paper. :3 That being said, he was kinda strict on the research paper (I ended up getting a C on it).

Confession: You know, I'm not THAT much into yuri, I'm just playing with it as a personal gimmick of sorts on the forums and mention it all the time for fun...

...or that's what I was at least telling myself, until I've posted that Yuru Yuri fanart in the Christmas thread and spent like half an hour just looking at it in silence. So yeah, I'm completely hooked. :michiru:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

1 minute ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Confession: You know, I'm not THAT much into yuri, I'm just playing with it as a personal gimmick of sorts on the forums and mention it all the time for fun...

...or that's what I was at least telling myself, until I've posted that Yuru Yuri fanart in the Christmas thread and soent like half an hour just looking at it in silence. So yeah, I'm completely hooked. :michiru:

One of us. One of us. One of us.

Can these thunderstorms just take a hike already? We've already had enough rain, and the only thing the storm is gonna do is keep the humidity (which is especially annoying since there is absolutely no wind).

Just wanna get back to my VN again...

37 minutes ago, Andromis said:

I have a confession. I have a separate steam account for reading VN's.

A guess you have many IRL friends on your main Steam? I couldn't care less about mine being "stained" with weebness TBH, no one there knows me and, even if there was someone, the really embarrassing VNs aren't even available on Steam, for the most part. :D

Edited by Plk_Lesiak