Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I arrived on a tropical island about three hours ago. I got to my room and promptly started unpacking. At some point that involved getting out my computer so I could charge my kindle, because it's almost out of battery. And then before I knew it I was posting on Fuwa. I-It's not like I wanted to talk to you guys or anything.

6 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I arrived on a tropical island about three hours ago. I got to my room and promptly started unpacking. At some point that involved getting out my computer so I could charge my kindle, because it's almost out of battery. And then before I knew it I was posting on Fuwa. I-It's not like I wanted to talk to you guys or anything.

It has a hold over you. Do not think it was your will.

23 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

You shouldn't fight it. :)

Not that we care about you being on the forums... Baka! :yumiko:

Confession: Embracing my inner weebness, I've recently started using this app as my alarm clock, mostly due to the Japanese voice recognition function - I'm just starting with my Japanese, so talking to it is a decent way to train simple phrases and listening comprehension. And it's still less embarrassing than talking to actual people. :P

Still, the levels of creepiness I've found in the app were a bit over my expectations. Why does she say she'll be with me always? Where's Kirito? Why doesn't she respond when I mention him? Did she do something to him? I'm confused. And scared. :unsure:

;p

EDIT: Although, one positive surprise was also there: she sais ワルシャワ、ポーランド in a way that makes me wonder if they actually recorded that phrase, or just did a great job with combining the syllables to service irrelevant countries such as mine... :P

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Confession: I'm sleeping a lot better now!

Remember the sleep program I mentioned some time ago? Well, things have been looking up for me for the last couple weeks. Staying asleep has only improved moderately as I've gone from waking up 1 hour ahead of schedule to 30 minutes on average, but the time it takes for me to fall sleep has drastically improved and I'm at the point where I fall asleep within 15 minutes half the time (it use to take me at least 5 hours on a bad day). My sleep efficiency has gone up from 72% on my first week to 82% this week (SE is measured by time sleeping divided by time in bed), which is pretty close to the ideal 85%.

Still feeling kinda tired during the day time, but that's pretty much what I expected. I think it'll be a while before I start feeling more alert from proper sleep.

4 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

Confession: A guilty pleasure of mine is playing Danganronpa music whenever I have a discussion with online peeps (the more heated the discussion decides the type of discussion theme I play).

"You can't just new world order your way in every discussion"

That's where you're Sore wa Chigau yo! 

Confession: Today I've realized that overdosing on yuri is not without consequences.

My girlfriend, during random chatter (we were together at a coffeehouse, so in a public place too), said that while she's not really into women, she wonders how would it be to get hit on/receive a love confession from a lesbian (basically concluding that she would take that as a huge compliment). Obviously, my imagination went directly into picturing that scene. And well, it was kind of adorable. And hot. And apparently I did a very poor job at hiding those thoughts...

As if this wasn't bad enough, she soon after said "don't worry, I won't cheat on you with a girl". Somehow, my imagination wasn't appropriately worried when given that idea either. :unsure:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

57 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Confession: Today I've realized that overdosing on yuri is not without consequences.

My girlfriend, during random chatter (we were together at a coffeehouse, so in a public place too), said that while she's not really into women, she wonders how would it be to get hit on/receive a love confession from a lesbian (basically concluding that she would take that as a huge compliment). Obviously, my imagination went directly into picturing that scene. And well, it was kind of adorable. And hot. And apparently I did a very poor job at hiding those thoughts...

As if this wasn't bad enough, she soon after said "don't worry, I won't cheat on you with a girl". Somehow, my imagination wasn't appropriately worried when given that idea either. :unsure:

I have to stop myself from openly shipping girls sometimes tbh. Or IRL yuri goggles. It's an interesting condition...

Emotionally, what a weird day I've had.

Started off depressed. Then that morphed into frustrated anger (I was even throwing things, and kicking things, though never really in sight of anyone).

When I reach my parents, I decide NOT to rant about it. I'm rewarded by two of the dogs sitting at my feet, facing away from me, sitting side by side, their heads perfectly parallel, as I pet them. It was the most uncanny thing I've ever seen them do. Soon enough, I'm feeling pretty good (at least I choose the higher road in not going into a rant).

Then I come come, reach an ending in CLANNAD. And I tear up, due to how heart warming that scene was.

Probably the 2nd weirdest day I've had in the last 5 years. :sachi:

16 minutes ago, r0xm2n said:

Started off depressed. Then that morphed into frustrated anger (I was even throwing things, and kicking things, though never really in sight of anyone).

When I reach my parents, I decide NOT to rant about it. I'm rewarded by two of the dogs sitting at my feet, facing away from me, sitting side by side, their heads perfectly parallel, as I pet them. It was the most uncanny thing I've ever seen them do. Soon enough, I'm feeling pretty good (at least I choose the higher road in not going into a rant).

Then I come come, reach an ending in CLANNAD. And I tear up, due to how heart warming that scene was.

Sounds pretty standard to me. You would just have to add a few episodes of intense anxiety and a an hour of watching some draft paper/article with an empty mind and then apathetically switching to some anime or VN, and you would get a typical day of mine. :P

#emotionalwreck

Been single for a little over a year now. It sucks but I've never been a real social person and I'm not good at sending messages. I also am perpetually clueless at picking up signals and noticing attraction. Pretty basic problems I know. Still I've been working on myself in the meantime and I might have a big change of scenery in the coming months so maybe things will change.

2 hours ago, r0xm2n said:

You finished...Tomoyo's ending, right?