Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Just an online conversation I had recently with a friend.

Me: I used to be a big fan of classical adventure games when I was in high-school. And the games I play now are even more niche.

Him: Visual novels, right?

Me: Right) How did you guess it?

Him: I don't now lol. You seem like the type to like them.

I hate magpies!! :reeee:

All they friggin' DO is sit outside my window, and make this repetitive high pitched chipping noise every half a second. These birds are also prone to randomly divebomb anything they don't like (generally includes people and pets).

I've seriously wanted to buy some sort of super soaker gun, and just goto town on those birds! I've wanted to do this in the past to pigeons as well.

1 hour ago, r0xm2n said:

All they friggin' DO is sit outside my window, and make this repetitive high pitched chipping noise every half a second. These birds are also prone to randomly divebomb anything they don't like (generally includes people and pets).

I've seriously wanted to buy some sort of super soaker gun, and just goto town on those birds! I've wanted to do this in the past to pigeons as well.

4 hours ago, r0xm2n said:

There is a set of crows who live on the tree outside my house. Their purpose in life is to wait for me to come out, before they shit on me.

No joke, they have it perfected down to an art form. I literally get shit on 3-6 times a week.

Spoiler

bird-problems_o_2137795.jpg

11 hours ago, Zidan209 said:

Confession: I joined a Doki doki literature club-related discord server and it's too crazy in there

Apparently it's full of 12 year olds or something (heard something to that effect from some viewers watching a stream earlier).

20 minutes ago, Akshay said:

Confession : I'm bored af

I envy you, having time to be bored. When I'm on the forums too much it means I'm procrastinating, while a huge pile of urgent reading, writing etc. is waiting for me. :P

That's maybe a good confession material BTW? I'm dyslectic and a slow reader because of that, while I'm also trying to pursue academic career (which requires huge amounts of efficient reading) and recently stopped playing games other than VNs. Am I doing that whole "life" thing the wrong way? :huh:

12 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I envy you, having time to be bored. When I'm on the forums too much it means I'm procrastinating, while a huge pile of urgent reading, writing etc. is waiting for me. :P

That's maybe a good confession material BTW? I'm dyslectic and a slow reader because of that, while I'm also trying to pursue academic career (which requires huge amounts of efficient reading) and recently stopped playing games other than VNs. Am I doing that whole "life" thing the wrong way? :huh:

Don't worry, you aren't alone in that situation. :maple:

27 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I got stuff to study, anime to watch, Vn's to read. Just at the moment, I seem to have no motivation to start anything, so I've spent the last 3 hour browsing in utter boredom.:kosame:

9 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I can relate to this immensely. I'm in the middle of college applications, as well as a whole other bunch of shit (personal hygiene issues, best friend no longer talks to me and it's my fault, forgot some important belongings at school and I have to spend much of tomorrow running around to find those) so I have no time to be surfing the web either.

Confession: I realized today that one of the shows I watched as a kid was spelled Looney Tunes, not Looney Toons. Of all the false memories I've come across relating to the Mandela Effect, this is the only one that comes close to convincing me that this is more than just a psychological phenomenon. I'm still not entirely convinced, but I'm having a really hard time coming to terms with Looney Tunes.

Can I not be so friggin' depressed for once?

I go onto game forums, it's Loot Boxes this, Net Neutrality that....

I go to re-organize my room, and create some space ..... but NOPE! Stupid magpies want to chip outside my room and tick me off....

This is just the story of my life. Things getting drawn out, indefinitely, merely for the sake of being drawn out....

4 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Just about every major aspect of my life is crumbling down. Academics, friendships, health (not too severe but still), hobbies...

I just want this year to end already...

Aren't you like, 14,

Oh wait it's been like 3 years since we've been on Fuwa so you're more like 18ish

Too old for midlife crisis mang!

But

Make sure to take care of the ol' health first, das most important

School idk how it works and the necessities of college in other places but in 'Murica you always want that door open, so don't just outright bomb it, esp. at 18, and ESP not because of emotionals sappiness or no motivational laziness BS. Cuz when you're 25 you'll look back and be super ashamed and embarrassed at how you could've just sucked it up, manned up, and done it ez pz but nope you were boo-hoo qq life sucks and that'll cost you big time

Friends are interesting, my facebook was loaded daily with 100+ pictures spams of all the good fun times for a year or two during colleges partyyy!@# alcoholll!@#!@ PUBGG!!! making it look like i was da super outgoing popularz goodlyfe but at the end of the day nowadays fk it, rather stay home and maybe get together for birthdays and christmas secret santas and thats all. Hopefully you have a handful of trusted lifelong buddies by now, those are the ones that really matter, if those are the ones you got beef with currently then fix asap. if you don't then i have no idea, my besties atm were with me since mid skoo so ya that's alotta histories

gl mang, el psy kangeroo, upupu,

delta

18 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Aren't you like, 14,

Oh wait it's been like 3 years since we've been on Fuwa so you're more like 18ish

Too old for midlife crisis mang!

But

Make sure to take care of the ol' health first, das most important

School idk how it works and the necessities of college in other places but in 'Murica you always want that door open, so don't just outright bomb it, esp. at 18, and ESP not because of emotionals sappiness or no motivational laziness BS. Cuz when you're 25 you'll look back and be super ashamed and embarrassed at how you could've just sucked it up, manned up, and done it ez pz but nope you were boo-hoo qq life sucks and that'll cost you big time

Friends are interesting, my facebook was loaded daily with 100+ pictures spams of all the good fun times for a year or two during colleges partyyy!@# alcoholll!@#!@ PUBGG!!! making it look like i was da super outgoing popularz goodlyfe but at the end of the day nowadays fk it, rather stay home and maybe get together for birthdays and christmas secret santas and thats all. Hopefully you have a handful of trusted lifelong buddies by now, those are the ones that really matter, if those are the ones you got beef with currently then fix asap. if you don't then i have no idea, my besties atm were with me since mid skoo so ya that's alotta histories

gl mang, el psy kangeroo, upupu,

delta

Confession -> deciphering this gave me a headache.  

Confession 2 -> Engrish triggers me sometimes.

Grammar and punctuation are important!

It is the difference between

helping your Uncle Jack, off a horse

and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

(Of course if you swing that way I would definitely rather not know)