Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

4 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Confession: I'm getting my surgery done tomorrow, so I won't be around to post anything for a couple weeks. Finally getting rid of this damn numbness in my hand.

<3 get well soon, see you around. Take your time and stay safe! 

Confession: just wrote the worst essay of my god damn life and it was a poetry analysis exam, I feel like shit (I'm usually stellar at essay exams and it's like one of my major sources of confidence) and i just want this day to end

14 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I survived, the customer survey gave me a clean 5/5 across the board, suck it

Welp, now you're doomed to future failure.

:upupu:

But not really. Glad to hear it went well.

12 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Confession: I'm getting my surgery done tomorrow, so I won't be around to post anything for a couple weeks. Finally getting rid of this damn numbness in my hand.

Best wishes, hope it goes well!

my cellphone died (the charger plug is ded ) and my laptop that i use for school just decided to jump out of my bag and scratched itself on the floor . it seems to be okay on the inside , but outside it's quite damaged. lol, what  a good day

My day was going fine, until someone (who shall remain nameless) made a dig about my age. Now I’m sad :( My tears are making my tea salty, which is a horrible combination and is making me sadder :( Hopefully random people will airmail me cookies so I can feel better :) 

@Kenshin_sama Consider getting a Dvorak keyboard when you're released from surgery. Even normal Dvorak's are naturally ergonomic, and puts far less pressure on your wrist.

On 2/3/2017 at 0:03 AM, Eclipsed said:

To make up for abandoning my Elementary Japanese 2 class I'm pursuing another for-funzies-wishlist class of mine:

Piano :Chocola:

It's something I've always wanted to learn but never bothered for whatever reason.

And I learned sooo much just in the first 2 hours today. Everything from proper posture & hand placement/techniques to all the technoterminolobabbles with the middle Cs and treble/bass clefs and how to read them music sheets staff time signature whole quarter half notes/rests etc etc 

The first weeb piano thing i wanna eventually one day self study on the side once I start getting into the groove of things will be Rewrite's Journey theme :wafuu:

~~
Uh, I think Rewrite's Journey is a bit too... ambitious for my first Webberz piece to try on the side during my newbie piano studies.

Instead, Kara no Shoujo's main title theme seems more feasible :3

Even though I'm supposed to be the uh, JP expert in the fam fam, I just went to watch the new SAO: Ordinal Scale movie with my sister because she was like Oh yeah wanna go?!

Big SAO fan here btw. The movie's a solid 7, maybe 8 outta 10. Whereas Sword Art Online focused on VR where you made virtual into reality; by the time of Ordinal Scale their society is hopping on the AR (augmented reality) hype train and making reality into virtual- the movie spends a good introductory chunk showing a nonenthusiastic Kirito n' Friends live their daily lives decked out with 'Augmas' and legit going here and there in the real world to participate in boss battle events Pokemon-GO style. Luckily though the movie isn't all Kirito n' Friends and Silica karaoke-ing, there's actually a pretty decent plot here that will cleverly link back to the good ol' Aincrad days. There'll be a bit of annoying e-peen slap fests going on throughout from the new poster baddie, but overall the motivations behind and the inevitable resolution with these new characters was quite impactful. Let us not forget the nameless~

Action scenes were good, it's hilarious watching Silica stab a boss mob with her dagger and hearing the distinct "KLANG"you-obviously-did-0-damage, Or Liz actively tanking. On a more highlighty note you'll also get to see #1 sniper Sinon in action, The Eclipse, and Mother's Rosario. Those were some really hyphey moments mang.

Kirito is useless for 75% of the movie, he was the king of VR but when it comes to the real world and AR he has no interest and you'll laugh as he valiantly dashes towards the first boss and gets pwnt because of lag being physically unconditioned. He'll naturally work his way up though when shit gets real. Meanwhile Asuna's useless for 90% of the movie, while in the beginning she's very enthusiastic about Ordinal Scale's boss fights she'll unfortunately get plot-damseled-in-distressed until the endgame where she finally makes her triumphant return. Naturally, there'll some yummy romance between the two.

Overall pretty enjoyable.

Oh, and keep and eye out for Rath in the future~

3 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Even though I'm supposed to be the uh, JP expert in the fam fam, I just went to watch the new SAO: Ordinal Scale movie with my sister because she was like Oh yeah wanna go?!

Big SAO fan here btw. The movie's a solid 7, maybe 8 outta 10. Whereas Sword Art Online focused on VR where you made virtual into reality; by the time of Ordinal Scale their society is hopping on the AR (augmented reality) hype train and making reality into virtual- the movie spends a good introductory chunk showing a nonenthusiastic Kirito n' Friends live their daily lives decked out with 'Augmas' and legit going here and there in the real world to participate in boss battle events Pokemon-GO style. Luckily though the movie isn't all Kirito n' Friends and Silica karaoke-ing, there's actually a pretty decent plot here that will cleverly link back to the good ol' Aincrad days. There'll be a bit of annoying e-peen slap fests going on throughout from the new poster baddie, but overall the motivations behind and the inevitable resolution with these new characters was quite impactful. Let us not forget the nameless~

Action scenes were good, it's hilarious watching Silica stab a boss mob with her dagger and hearing the distinct "KLANG"you-obviously-did-0-damage, Or Liz actively tanking. On a more highlighty note you'll also get to see #1 sniper Sinon in action, The Eclipse, and Mother's Rosario. Those were some really hyphey moments mang.

Kirito is useless for 75% of the movie, he was the king of VR but when it comes to the real world and AR he has no interest and you'll laugh as he valiantly dashes towards the first boss and gets pwnt because of lag being physically unconditioned. He'll naturally work his way up though when shit gets real. Meanwhile Asuna's useless for 90% of the movie, while in the beginning she's very enthusiastic about Ordinal Scale's boss fights she'll unfortunately get plot-damseled-in-distressed until the endgame where she finally makes her triumphant return. Naturally, there'll some yummy romance between the two.

Overall pretty enjoyable.

Oh, and keep and eye out for Rath in the future~

So I should watch it?

ive been a diehard SAO fan since it aired in Japan while I was on vacation, I couldn't understand any of the Japanese back then so I just watched it and then the subs started coming out then I fell in love with the actual story, not just the asuna panty scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I saw the movie ad and didn't know if it was gonna be shit or not 

Quality wise it's much better than the trainwreck that was SAO 2. Content wise it acts as a legit SAO 2.5 and will set up the supposed next season.

SAO is fun when it takes a new reality type concept and throws in dire stakes and consequences, that's what S1 did with Virtual Reality before it regressed to just Kirito n' Friends. Ordinal Scale will attempt to do the same instead with Augmented Reality and while you won't have same level of 10,000 people trapped srs business it still gets pretty personal when Asuna gets ganked

1 hour ago, TexasDice said:

The pleb taste in here is going off the charts! :gasp:

Dis poor pleb hasn't posted in days and when he finally does it's just to hate, get outta here ya quack :pyaa: