Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I have a pretty nasty case of Road Rage

So when I wake up at 4AM to go to work by 5

'Tis a peaceful world I live, free from stress

Then I get out by 11amish and head to the Office so I can train some of my successor coworkees to CountDaPills RX until like 2pm

Osht time to go to skoo by 3pm

Fk me my finger slipped once during my Piano performance test (Jingle Bells ya ya i kno watta nub) so i prob lost points there

Fast forward 'til 9PM, fking finally, time to go home

BUT WAIT, WAIT FOR IT..... 

OH YES, SOME FKERS, BLESS THEIR SOULS HOPETHEYDIED ARE OKAY, HAD TO GET INTO SUPER ACCIDENT TODAY OF ALL DAYS RITE AT THIS TIME RITE. FKING 40 MINUTES TO GO 3 MILES RITE.

TL;DR long ass day climaxes with cesspit

I feel better, ty fuwaforums.

20 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I'm guessing you've never been to Arkansas before.

Back when I attended youth group at church there was this guy there who would not shut up about his horrifying experiences at Arkansas. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

5 hours ago, Akimoto Masato said:

Nope, never, ive been to america once but not to Arkansas

Out of all the regions you're going to the South. 😶 Well I guess I'm prejudiced but I can't imagine it being great in there. I do love seeing nature though and that's why I'm glad I'm out of the urban Northeast. 

6 hours ago, rainsismyfav said:

Out of all the regions you're going to the South. 😶 Well I guess I'm prejudiced but I can't imagine it being great in there. I do love seeing nature though and that's why I'm glad I'm out of the urban Northeast. 

Hot springs is located directly in the center of a circle of mountains... I think, Idfk it might be a bunch of high hills but its suppose to be really beautiful

7 hours ago, rainsismyfav said:

The rural areas of Kentucky that I visited pretty much fit the whole southern stereotype to a T.  General dislike for Californians and citizens of western states, lots of guns, dislike for people that don't "fit the norm", a strong emphasis on Christianity, and celebration of the history of the Confederacy.  Now, admittedly, it's not all like that, but those places definitely exist, and it's not just some anti-south circlejerk.  It really sucks because what I saw of the state was beautiful.

2 hours ago, LinovaA said:

Confession: I actually hate children. xD

Confession 2: I swear this is relevant to something. :P

I hate them too.

But according to outside sources, I turn dere whenever I play with little kids or animals. Getting really tired of these "aaaaw"s from bystanders, don't they have anything better to do? :yumiko:

Oh jeez I'm running my first store this Sunday, solo, wtf so early, rumor has it the last two I-Supers's before me went through a year of training before they finally went solo, me a couple weeks, and btw they still didn't even give me my IS badge yet, scrooges.

Meanwhile due to technical difficulties my essay which was due earlier today is now due at midnight, this is karma finally paying me back dividends for that earlier Plan A-Z failure to obtain English Textbook fiasco of mine heehehehehHAHAA

Lastly Rewrite S2 anime has been the only weeberz stuff I've been keeping up with, in general I feel I may be transitioning outta this phase... Good riddance rite </3

3 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

Disaster approaching :P

I find that the bigger you screw up something the first time you do it, the better it goes after that, maybe because you're hyper-sensitive to problems and learn a lot. On the other hand, if everything goes well, you're setting yourself up for continued, constant failure afterwards, because you don't learn nearly as much.

So here's hoping it goes terribly!

52 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I find that the bigger you screw up something the first time you do it, the better it goes after that, maybe because you're hyper-sensitive to problems and learn a lot.

Yep, but the bigger you screw up something on the job, the greater the likelihood of getting fired. Or losing business. Which is why training is important, it allows for on the job experience with fewer consequences for stuffing up ... theoretically anyway.

11 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

Yep, but the bigger you screw up something on the job, the greater the likelihood of getting fired. Or losing business. Which is why training is important, it allows for on the job experience with fewer consequences for stuffing up ... theoretically anyway.

Fair. Most of what I said was drawn from my experience in cooking, where my best dishes long-term are always the ones I screw up most at the beginning. Though that said, it's also applicable to the total cluster-fuck my team caused at work last Friday, and we're all still employed ;)

On 3/2/2017 at 7:17 AM, Fred the Barber said:

Fair. Most of what I said was drawn from my experience in cooking, where my best dishes long-term are always the ones I screw up most at the beginning. Though that said, it's also applicable to the total cluster-fuck my team caused at work last Friday, and we're all still employed ;)

You're pretty lucky. I know young mechanics and plumbers who aren't so blessed :) 

And yes I know you work as an engineer and it's a fairly different field, but none of the fields we're raising are similar to 'store supervisor' in any case xD

You also tend to get less leeway when you're just employed or promoted

I wonder how Eclipsed feels about us talking about him like this :3

Hey @Eclipsed, good luck buddy. Stuff up and it’s gonna be your arse AHAHAHAHAHA ...