Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

1 minute ago, rainsismyfav said:

How's life?

Crazy and changing.

The short: Great, life is great, except for when it isn't.

The long: ... well... the long will have to wait till tomorrow, cause I need to wake up in like less than six hours for work.

Too tired to lay down some real talk. xD

1 hour ago, LinovaA said:

Confession: I can't believe I left so close to 1000 posts.

Confession 2: I feel like nobody outside of the Skype groups remembers me. xDDD

Confession 3: I've missed this place. Like, a lot. q-q

Hey, it's been a while. Good to see you again. :)

And yeah, life's been kinda like that for me too. It's picking up though.

well , i'm not searching any answers or advices , i just wanted to say this somewhere , dont feel forced to read it   :leecher:

talking about relationships ...

next year , i'll be moving to tahiti, for something between one year and a half and 4 years (it depend of if i want to come back in france to try the exams for art school or if i enter  tahiti's art school for the two first years , ant the two second will depend of my mother : she can just stay two years ,but she will have the opportunity of staying another two years )

on one hand , i'm just really happy to move there , cause i was born in new caledonia , wich is too far away from france , but if we live in tahiti it's way more acessible . plus the fact that i always wanted to go back in island like these.  i think it will also be an overall great human experience, and a good opportunity to paint many interesting spots in a more than magnificient setting .

on the other hand , i'm affraid that this big change  will just worsen my relationship with my father  (wich is already pretty fucked up ...) , and eventually put a term to a 3 years relationship with my grilfriend .  and i know that it's not such a big deal in fact , cause it's a bit of a toxic relationship , but i'm really affraid to lose her. it was my first relationship ,and i really invested myself in it . i tryed my best to help her to cope with her  recurent melancholia ,to help her with suicidal toughts , somehow for almost no results . the fact is that i'm more or less acting like a psychiatrist , a friend , a boyfriend , sometimes as a big brother at the same time . i give everything i 'm able to give her , everything i know how to give , and get almost nothing back ( i know it's not equivalent exchange ,but still,it's not supposed to be a one sided relation  ...)  she dont have any social life, friends , just barely acquaintances , and i'm almost sure that once i'll be gone she will not make any effort to meet other peoples . and the tought of just leaving her alone ,crying in the corner of her room is not the most pleasant...

i konw it's quite stupid / pathetic to say things like this on the net in the hope of finding some comfort from unknown peoples , and that in fact my situation is not such a big thing , but still , i think that sadly it's the only place where i can talk a bit about it ~

12 hours ago, LinovaA said:

Confession: I can't believe I left so close to 1000 posts.

Confession 2: I feel like nobody outside of the Skype groups remembers me. xDDD

Confession 3: I've missed this place. Like, a lot. q-q

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit welcome back

2 hours ago, gunter said:

well , i'm not searching any answers or advices , i just wanted to say this somewhere , dont feel forced to read it   :leecher:

next year , i'll be moving to tahiti, for something between one year and a half and 4 years (it depend of if i want to come back in france to try the exams for art school or if i enter  tahiti's art school for the two first years , ant the two second will depend of my mother : she can just stay two years ,but she will have the opportunity of staying another two years )

on one hand , i'm just really happy to move there , cause i was born in new caledonia , wich is too far away from france , but if we live in tahiti it's way more acessible . plus the fact that i always wanted to go back in island like these.  i think it will also be an overall great human experience, and a good opportunity to paint many interesting spots in a more than magnificient setting .

on the other hand , i'm affraid that this big change  will just worsen my relationship with my father  (wich is already pretty fucked up ...) , and eventually put a term to a 3 years relationship with my grilfriend .  and i know that it's not such a big deal in fact , cause it's a bit of a toxic relationship , but i'm really affraid to lose her. it was my first relationship ,and i really invested myself in it . i tryed my best to help her to cope with her  recurent melancholia ,to help her with suicidal toughts , somehow for almost no results . the fact is that i'm more or less acting like a psychiatrist , a friend , a boyfriend , sometimes as a big brother at the same time . i give everything i 'm able to give her , everything i know how to give , and get almost nothing back ( i know it's not equivalent exchange ,but still,it's not supposed to be a one sided relation  ...)  she dont have any social life, friends , just barely acquaintances , and i'm almost sure that once i'll be gone she will not make any effort to meet other peoples . and the tought of just leaving her alone ,crying in the corner of her room is not the most pleasant...

i konw it's quite stupid / pathetic to say things like this on the net in the hope of finding some comfort from unknown peoples , and that in fact my situation is not such a big thing , but still , i think that sadly it's the only place where i can talk a bit about it ~

Awh. :( That has to be really difficult. I feel for you.

2 hours ago, gunter said:

Ooh, that is a serious predicament. It sounds like this girl is someone you care very deeply about, and I think that's very admirable given her circumstances. And no matter what decision you end up making, I think you deserve some respect for the kind of support you've given her. And for what it's worth, I think you are making a difference, even if it's not noticeable. No matter what decision you make, you will have regrets, so try not to allow guilt to be the driving force behind it. Do what you want to do.

I wish you the best.

5 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Oh, the starfishfag. 

That would be me, the faggiest of starfish...

... wait... xD

4 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit welcome back

Good to be back~~ 

16 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Hey, it's been a while. Good to see you again. :)

And yeah, life's been kinda like that for me too. It's picking up though.

I know right? :'D

Okay, maybe I do still exist here. xD

7 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Awh. :( That has to be really difficult. I feel for you.

prolly the hardest thing i've ever experienced in my short life eh . thank you for the support :')

7 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Ooh, that is a serious predicament. It sounds like this girl is someone you care very deeply about, and I think that's very admirable given her circumstances. And no matter what decision you end up making, I think you deserve some respect for the kind of support you've given her. And for what it's worth, I think you are making a difference, even if it's not noticeable. No matter what decision you make, you will have regrets, so try not to allow guilt to be the driving force behind it. Do what you want to do.

I wish you the best.

thank you too  , i really appreciate what you've said .... probably the more usefull thing that anyone said to me about this situation :) 

and yeah , first love , first friend i made while entering in high school ... she's the more important person in the world for me at the moment , and even if it's not really a positive point , i think i'm actually addicted to her . i really hope that everything will go smoothly :')

There was alotta politics and delays over the past 2 months regarding my promotes but I now finally get to tell people that I is da sooper vizors now instead of just some random grunt counting shiz at dem stores, hah!

Meanwhile I cant believe how fast time is flying, been so busy, and it feels like I haven't participated in this place for a while now

And I just remembered that I completely forgot about reading Fata Morgana. I remember finishing the First Door and getting hyped and posting in VN Talk, then

Aight, time to go, got essay due tmr ._.

10 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

There was alotta politics and delays over the past 2 months regarding my promotes but I now finally get to tell people that I is da sooper vizors now instead of just some random grunt counting shiz at dem stores, hah!

Meanwhile I cant believe how fast time is flying, been so busy, and it feels like I haven't participated in this place for a while now

And I just remembered that I completely forgot about reading Fata Morgana. I remember finishing the First Door and getting hyped and posting in VN Talk, then

Aight, time to go, got essay due tmr ._.

Congratulations on your promotion :) Politics and delays, ain't that the way of things ...

Also I wouldn't worry too much about Fata Morgana, you're not missing much :P 

Confession: I feel that because so much time has gone by, my image here is no longer what I had once built it up to be. Therefore, I feel it is safe to use a different avatar, despite my long track record of it always being Fuuko.

Confession 2: I'll probably make a signature banner with her in it, so I don't feel naked... xD 

41 minutes ago, LinovaA said:

Confession: I feel that because so much time has gone by, my image here is no longer what I had once built it up to be. Therefore, I feel it is safe to use a different avatar, despite my long track record of it always being Fuuko.

:jinpou:

41 minutes ago, LinovaA said:

Confession 2: I'll probably make a signature banner with her in it, so I don't feel naked... xD 

:sachi:

Don't mess me about like that pls

3 hours ago, LinovaA said:

well ,she was prolly great ,but HEY : punpun is da best grill!