Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

The one thing I didn't take into consideration or even think about when opting to go for my Supervisor position

Is how it will change all of my relationships and dynamics with my coworker peers

I can lead when I have to, but for the most part I've always been a beta/follower, so I gotta watch out and make sure noone undermines my authority when the time comes, while also not being an overbearing iron fist micromanaging tyrant, glhf me. 

I'll start running some stores solo without my AM hovering over me in the next couple of weeks, my main concern is how my 'buddy-buddy' type coworkers will react to me being in charge (I can just imagine going 'go ahead and count this' and them giving me flak with a 'NO YOU DO IT') and the 'old timers' who are like twice my age and 10x my tenure, I'm only a year and a half old here mang :notlikemiya:

I have allot of trouble interacting with my university professors. I usually hate their guts and don't want to talk to them out of fear of accidentally letting my true thoughts show on my face or I respect the hell out of them and I am afraid of accidentally offending them or making myself look like an idiot in their presence. 

On 1/13/2017 at 1:51 AM, Zenophilious said:

Apparently I'm some sort of super klutz.  I accidentally broke the door off of our pantry with my knee (the door then fell and almost hit my sister) and spilled chili all over the carpet.  I'm honestly surprised I didn't slip and land ass-first on said chili, that would have been par for the course for this day.

Speaking of ass-first chili, that reminds me of an unfortunate lunch break I had during one of my night shifts. I got home from work and quickly heated up some microwave lasagna that I was looking forward to, as soon as it was done I took it and went downstairs in order to watch some netflix while consuming de lasagna. I placed it on the couch, went to turn on the lights to look for the remote, found the remote, than promptly sat on the lasagna. Burned my ass, ruined the food and the carpet, and wasted the rest of my lunch break trying to clean the mess I made. I was soo despondent that I forgot to change my pants and went back to work with lasagna ass, I'm kinda shocked that no one said anything to me. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

On 19/01/2017 at 0:24 PM, Soulless Watcher said:

Speaking of ass-first chili, that reminds me of an unfortunate lunch break I had during one of my night shifts. I got home from work and quickly heated up some microwave lasagna that I was looking forward to, as soon as it was done I took it and went downstairs in order to watch some netflix while consuming de lasagna. I placed it on the couch, went to turn on the lights to look for the remote, found the remote, than promptly sat on the lasagna. Burned my ass, ruined the food and the carpet, and wasted the rest of my lunch break trying to clean the mess I made. I was soo despondent that I forgot to change my pants and went back to work with lasagna ass, I'm kinda shocked that no one said anything to me. 

Confession: I'm more disturbed by your spelling of lasagne than your story.

2 hours ago, Nobody~~ said:

I kissed the same ammount of guys as girls, i'm hetero

There's so much left ambiguous about this statement it's hard to draw any meaningful conclusion.

Are you a guy or a girl? Did you kiss them on the mouth or cheek? Were any passionate love kisses? Was tongue involved? Are you of European descent and thus it's normal to kiss the same sex? Was the total number of kisses zero? It's the same number of people of each sex, but is it the same number of kisses?

15 hours ago, ittaku said:

There's so much left ambiguous about this statement it's hard to draw any meaningful conclusion.

Are you a guy or a girl? Did you kiss them on the mouth or cheek? Were any passionate love kisses? Was tongue involved? Are you of European descent and thus it's normal to kiss the same sex? Was the total number of kisses zero? It's the same number of people of each sex, but is it the same number of kisses?

*cough cough* aight lemme start, Male, Mouth, Yeah, Unfortunately yeah, I'm Portuguese but it's not normal to kiss the same sex i think, no it wasn't zero,same number of people but i kissed males more times than females.

I sexually identify as an Attack Helicopter.

ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oil fields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners.

people say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful.

im having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body.

From now on I want you to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. 

If you can't accept me then you're a heliphobe and need to check you vehicle privilege 

thank you for being so understanding 

Confession: For as long as I can remember, mostly at night, my right ear will randomly turn bright red, while my left ear looks perfectly normal. If I touch them, the left one is my normal body temperature or even a bit cooler, but the right one is way hot, like my right ear has a fever or something. It's happening right now. I have no idea why.