Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

On 1/9/2017 at 6:00 AM, Eclipsed said:

Depends on who you lost your virginity to :makina:

Or what, we still didn't get confirmation that the partner was human........ come to think about we havn't gotten confirmation on which virginity we are talking about.

Due to the lack of information I choose to believe that TexasDice was anally raped by a Moose.

Edited by Soulless Watcher

7 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Or what, we still didn't get confirmation that the partner was human........ come to think about we havn't gotten confirmation on which virginity we are talking about.

Due to the lack of information I choose to believe that TexasDice was anally raped by a Moose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

On 1/9/2017 at 1:00 PM, Eclipsed said:

Depends on who you lost your virginity to :makina:

On 1/11/2017 at 8:13 AM, Soulless Watcher said:

Sad to see that no one remembers the things that have been confessed in here in the past. It's almost as if this entire thread was just for shitposting purposes. :illya:

19 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

2015 Wallpaper thread meme, still alive.

On 2016-12-06 at 0:21 AM, Kenshin_sama said:

"In what kind of recovery does the DBMS use the log to undo any changes made to a database during a certain period?"

Confession: Got this as a question for my exam review with one of my computer courses. Could not call myself a member of Fuwanovel if I didn't know the answer to this, lol.

Woah, that sounds awfully familiar. I was taking a database course last term as well.

Apparently I'm some sort of super klutz.  I accidentally broke the door off of our pantry with my knee (the door then fell and almost hit my sister) and spilled chili all over the carpet.  I'm honestly surprised I didn't slip and land ass-first on said chili, that would have been par for the course for this day.