Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

So I went to take my pee drug test, and for the first time in DECADES i couldn't actually pee on the spot, note to self Don'tEverReleaseYourENTIRELoadWhenYouWakeUp, i mean i ate breakfast and guzzled a can of soda an hour before but still gg me, and so they made me sign papers that they'll hold me hostage, hand me a couple of cups of water and say 'u gots 3 hours or its an automatic refusal-to-test'

I was able to go by the next hour but goddamn 

16 minutes ago, Nekuro22 said:

I masturbate on filthy frank's pictures

that's pretty lewd.

i'm pretty depressed by the perspactive of going back to school . the end of this year will be shitty, filled with exams , fight with my girlfriend , fight with my mother about what i want to study after highschool and wich artschool i will choose , fight with my father ( that can't be helped , he always do things to bug me and my mother ~ ) ... i feel like staying in my bed an eating chocolate forever.  and you know,i dont even like chocolate this much :makina:

Confession: I got buzzed at a New Years party and played Einsatz and A Cruel Angel's Thesis in front of normal people.  There's no hope for me, I'm a fucking weeb through and through.

Also, holy shit, Evangelion figures are more awesome that I thought.  Like, I saw one that came with its own dummy plug and everything.

On 12/30/2016 at 2:35 PM, Eclipsed said:

So I went to take my pee drug test, and for the first time in DECADES i couldn't actually pee on the spot, note to self Don'tEverReleaseYourENTIRELoadWhenYouWakeUp, i mean i ate breakfast and guzzled a can of soda an hour before but still gg me, and so they made me sign papers that they'll hold me hostage, hand me a couple of cups of water and say 'u gots 3 hours or its an automatic refusal-to-test'

I was able to go by the next hour but goddamn 

Wait, why are you taking a drug test?  I only had to take one when I got an interview.  Does your job require you to take them annually or something?  If so, that's bullshit.

22 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Confession: I got buzzed at a New Years party and played Einsatz and A Cruel Angel's Thesis in front of normal people.  There's no hope for me, I'm a fucking weeb through and through.

If this is on piano or something I would actually like to listen to something like that lol 

8 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

Wait, why are you taking a drug test?  I only had to take one when I got an interview.  Does your job require you to take them annually or something?  If so, that's bullshit.

promotion to supervisor

we lost two 10+ year supervisors this year actually, cuz ya. so i guess they wanna crack down 

5 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

promotion to supervisor

we lost two 10+ year supervisors this year actually, cuz ya. so i guess they wanna crack down 

Eyyyy.  My boss got shitcanned a while back.  I guess it's something in the air :sachi:

Grats on the promotion!

4 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Heh, "crack"