Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

On 11/2/2016 at 1:07 PM, Flutterz said:

Confession 2: One of them said he recognized my name from Fate, fukkin weeb :illya:

So, is your name Kayneth or Jubstacheit?  I'm putting my money on the latter.

I have to say, watching drunk people play pool is absolutely hilarious.  10/10, would spend 45 minutes doing so again.

@Deep Blue you.....have....problems.......

confession: I followed a fat kid around in middle school so when I got out of band, I could follow him while playing this tune " wamp wa wamp wa wampity wamp" and tried to match it with his steps....

@Flutterz your thing says greatest memeber...... it's member, unless you did that on purpose?

On 11/8/2016 at 0:33 PM, Firemonk said:

your thing says greatest memeber...... it's member, unless you did that on purpose?

It's a dank mem.

Confession: This has been annoying me recently. This is how the last digit on the countdown thingy for pedestrians looks going from 9 to 5.

Spoiler

18Tz8Cj.gif

But when I'm in the left turn lane waiting for a yellow light, the cover blocks a bit of the number, and it looks something like this instead.

Spoiler

06NQf37.gif

So a lot of the time I'll look at it and see "Oh, just 5 seconds left. 6 seconds... 7 seconds, wait what?"

Confession: My cat that I had for sixteen straight years is finally close to death. Lately, her right cheek has become swollen which indicates a tumor, and she has become frail over the past few months and Senile to the point that she's becoming stubborn to eat her food. It's been estimated that she only has a few more months to live. I'm gonna miss the little one. I've raised her for so long that she's become family to me. ;-;

Spoiler

457686_358685570841959_1992235351_o_by_k

This photo was taken four years ago when she was still at her prime.

Edited by KonpekiUmi

45 minutes ago, KonpekiUmi said:

Confession: My cat that I had for sixteen straight years is finally close to death. Lately, her right cheek has become swollen which indicates a tumor, and she has become frail over the past few months and Senile to the point that she's becoming stubborn to eat her food. It's been estimated that she only has a few more months to live. I'm gonna miss the little one. I've raised her for so long that she's become family to me. ;-;

My condolences :( ...

54 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

My condolences :( ...

Thanks. She had a good life though, and the veterinarians said she was one of the healthiest cats they've checked up on. The other cats are often not so lucky, usually living in between 10-12 years on average because of health issues.

Edited by KonpekiUmi

1 hour ago, KonpekiUmi said:

Reveal hidden contents

457686_358685570841959_1992235351_o_by_k

This photo was taken four years ago when she was still at her prime.

God damn... Poor little cutie :c

31 minutes ago, atorq said:

I just did the scariest thing I have ever done, it went about as well as one could expect but at least I don't have to think about that anymore.

-Give a speech

-Have sex

-Some sort of exam

-Ask a girl out

-Deny a girl asking you out

-Come out

which is iiiiiittttt

You alright, man?

Just now, Funyarinpa said:

-Give a speech

-Have sex

-Some sort of exam

-Ask a girl out

-Come out

which is iiiiiittttt

You alright, man?

Number 4, I suppose I am alright, not left at the very least, I didn't have all that high expectations from the start. But it, of course, doesn't feel great either. 

I wouldn't consider half of those things all that scary.

12 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

-Give a speech

-Have sex

-Some sort of exam

-Ask a girl out

-Come out

which is iiiiiittttt

You alright, man?

My new life objective is to manipulate someone into doing all of those in one day.

They'll thank me. It'll be a valuable life experience.

5 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

My new life objective is to manipulate someone into doing all of those in one day.

They'll thank me. It'll be a valuable life experience.

That's fucked up.........

confession: I've killed 3 dogs in the last few years, those motherfuckers should have stayed out of my yard....