Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

11 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

confession: IM GAY.

Okay, im not gay, im bisexual, but I have fallen in love with another guy for the first time ever and its mutual.

its pretty wierd tbh, but it feels really great, the feeling of loving another and getting the same love in return is amazing no matter what gender the other person is.

Granted its someone on the internet so I wont make anything public untill we meet in real life.

Oh yeah I also found a love for crossdressing and im so happy that I can express myself like this and that I finally found out how happy this makes me.

And umineko taught us that even though some stuff seems shallow, the happiness you get from it is genuine. 

if6ihLb.png

On 10/29/2016 at 8:18 AM, Templarseeker said:

Confession: I've finally save enough money by doing office work sidelines and just recently bought a 32GB Lexar Flash Drive!:mare:

Hope it won't get corrupted or damaged anytime soon during its time of service with me :miyako:

Now I just have to figure out a way on how to upgrade my aging PC, I really wanted to buy an AMD FX processor but that thing isn't cheap!?:makina:

.... where I live you can get a 128GB flash drive for like $30 USD..... me personally I would have just saved $30 USD more to get a 4 TB external hard drive....

anyways Confession: I'm in a cult that worships CHIN CHIN..... yep.....

oh and yea, to upgrade any PC would be to A: get a new computer, or B: buy a couple of titans, an intel i7 processor(or better) and about 16-32 gigs of ram(depends on how much memory you normally have) then you get a hd monitor and (if not already equipped) a hdmi connector or adapter and if it's a laptop, a extended battery would be preferable.....this probably means nothing..... because it's a lot cheaper just to get a new computer....

18 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Socializing fail #1

I was calling one of my JP classmates 'Harry-san' this entire time

But it turns out her name's actually Hyeri

You can't even be bothered to learn a hoe's name. That only makes you more attractive in her eyes. :Teeku:

"Eclipsed-san is so aloof and cool, awawawawa"

Confession: A quarter of the way into my most important year of high school, I am still as lazy and incompetent as ever. I have no advice to heed or no excuse at this point. I guess I'll end up getting low-effort results, go someplace low-effort, and leech off of everything from my parents as I have always done. 

9 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Confession: A quarter of the way into my most important year of high school, I am still as lazy and incompetent as ever. I have no advice to heed or no excuse at this point. I guess I'll end up getting low-effort results, go someplace low-effort, and leech off of everything from my parents as I have always done. 

God I know the feeling, I've nearly completed my bachelor's and I still have no idea how. I usually study at most an hour for exams and type every single report the night before they are due. Still have no idea what the hell I'm going to do next year, but chances are I'm going to end up at my summertime job working nights at Walmart and living in my parents basement. 

Funny thing is, that this is a huge improvement over what I thought my life was going to be like in my highschool years. I actually just assumed that I was going to die somehow by my senior year, imagine my shock now that I'm a senior in college. 

27 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

God I know the feeling, I've nearly completed my bachelor's and I still have no idea how. I usually study at most an hour for exams and type every single report the night before they are due. Still have no idea what the hell I'm going to do next year, but chances are I'm going to end up at my summertime job working nights at Walmart and living in my parents basement. 

Funny thing is, that this is a huge improvement over what I thought my life was going to be like in my highschool years. I actually just assumed that I was going to die somehow by my senior year, imagine my shock now that I'm a senior in college. 

Maybe.. just maybe, if you spent less time here, you could spend more time studying, and I also know the pain I'm studying to be an aerospace engineer (AKA aeronautical engineering) I'm currently in my 1st year of college and trust me, I have done nothing productive at all 

Confession: ive had a girlfriend that when I got to "third base" and she a phallic member( I'm not saying the normal term because I got banned for it once :/)

1 hour ago, Funyarinpa said:

I wouldn't worry to much about it, some things take time, let them. Even your most important year of high school is not that important, there's plenty of time afterwards.

1 hour ago, Firemonk said:

Confession: ive had a girlfriend that when I got to "third base" and she a phallic member( I'm not saying the normal term because I got banned for it once :/)

I can relate to that. Not the girlfriend part though, just the having a penis part.

God I hate writing, it sucks, dicks mostly, I just can't put the thoughts into words.

On 11/3/2016 at 2:58 PM, mitchhamilton said:

pfft, lucky. :yumiko:

How is that lucky........

On 11/3/2016 at 3:02 PM, madvanced said:

Not everyone knows the luck they have/had... :vinty:

It's had

On 11/3/2016 at 3:16 PM, atorq said:

I wouldn't worry to much about it, some things take time, let them. Even your most important year of high school is not that important, there's plenty of time afterwards.

I can relate to that. Not the girlfriend part though, just the having a penis part.

God I hate writing, it sucks, dicks mostly, I just can't put the thoughts into words.

I can relate to the last two things not so much the first one seeing that I am out of high school

So i went to eat with my JP classmates for them extra credits

なっとう, or fermented soybeans. A delicacy, we were told by our sensei.

I gagged, the shit tastes like drywall paint. And was sticky as fuhhh. And I messed up taking a picture of me eating it for proof so I had to take another bite, fml

19 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

I gagged, the shit tastes like drywall paint. And I messed up taking a picture of me eating it for proof so I had to take another bite, fml

It's an "acquired taste" :makina:

On 11/3/2016 at 8:22 PM, Funyarinpa said:

So your GF was trans and you didn't know until 3rd base? O.o

Yep.....or was it second base.....Idk it is called anymore 

On 11/3/2016 at 9:38 PM, Eclipsed said:

I gagged, the shit tastes like drywall paint. And was sticky as fuhhh. And I messed up taking a picture of me eating it for proof so I had to take another bite, fml

It's not just drywall paint it's the drywall itself