Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

4 minutes ago, Skypie said:

Confession: Today I just finished all route in rewrite including Moon and Terra 

my friends told me before feel/saddest route is Terra But I don't feel anything with Terra route 

i'm the one weird here or my friends? Or I just missing something? :michiru:

For me feel trip Kotori route last part Kotori parents hit me like truck :komari:

I wouldn't say the Terra route was the saddest per say, it's more like a really long journey you went through and this is the final trial. There are feels, it just depends on the person whether they feel them or not.

8 minutes ago, Shikomizue said:

I wouldn't say the Terra route was the saddest per say, it's more like a really long journey you went through and this is the final trial. There are feels, it just depends on the person whether they feel them or not.

Hmm I see yeah maybe depends 

58 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

So I got a B on my midterm, fk life

Alotta the class did pretty badly tho, so good ol' sensei's giving us extra credit - you can redo/write problems you missed for up to 50% points missed reimbursed

Also can get 5 pts for taking a picture of yourself eating some JP fud I forgot what it was called but ya i rounded up my jp acquantainces and we're planning to go this weekend, yay socializing

And another 5 pts for coming dressed up for Halloween next week

Time for me to do some cosplay?? :rimu:

just don't shave or cut your hair and go as the Catherine protagonist

1 hour ago, Eclipsed said:

So I got a B on my midterm, fk life

Alotta the class did pretty badly tho, so good ol' sensei's giving us extra credit - you can redo/write problems you missed for up to 50% points missed reimbursed

Also can get 5 pts for taking a picture of yourself eating some JP fud I forgot what it was called but ya i rounded up my jp acquantainces and we're planning to go this weekend, yay socializing

And another 5 pts for coming dressed up for Halloween next week

Time for me to do some cosplay?? :rimu:

just shave or cut your hair and go as the Catherine protagonist

I regret my decision to move to the US entirely after finding out all foods (with the exception of a random soft pretzel place i found) are absolute garbage. I should have moved to Europe where i could have spent the rest of my days jiggling @atorq's melonous funbags. Maybe i'll drive to canada and see what @Flutterz is up to

6 minutes ago, Totodile said:

I regret my decision to move to the US entirely after finding out all foods (with the exception of a random soft pretzel place i found) are absolute garbage. I should have moved to Europe where i could have spent the rest of my days jiggling @atorq's melonous funbags. Maybe i'll drive to canada and see what @Flutterz is up to

Well, at least get a Kinder Surp- oh wait

order pizza

44 minutes ago, Totodile said:

Funya's right, if there's any food that's good in the US, it's definitely pizza. I'm sure you've probably heard that New York has the best pizza places around. You could go there, or try and find a lesser-known pizza place, they might have better pizza than your usual Dominoes, Pizza Hut and DiGiorno.

Confession: Every now and then, at work, I'll copy something to the clipboard with the intent to paste it somewhere and do something with it, but then I'll get distracted. If the distraction goes on long enough, the fact that I've copied something will fall out of my conscious mind, but it will stay in my subconscious, and I'll start getting this weird itching sensation, where my brain is shouting at me that I absolutely must paste whatever is on the clipboard, somewhere, even though I have no idea what it is. Whenever I start getting that feeling, I pull up a text editor, paste it, say, "Oh yeah, crap, I was working on that", and then go on to the next step in whatever I was working on, always by pasting that into wherever it actually belongs. I've never actually gotten that feeling unless there really was something vital on the clipboard that needed to be posted.

Ahh, the life of a software engineer.

Confession: I've finally save enough money by doing office work sidelines and just recently bought a 32GB Lexar Flash Drive!:mare:

Hope it won't get corrupted or damaged anytime soon during its time of service with me :miyako:

Now I just have to figure out a way on how to upgrade my aging PC, I really wanted to buy an AMD FX processor but that thing isn't cheap!?:makina:

confession: IM GAY.

Okay, im not gay, im bisexual, but I have fallen in love with another guy for the first time ever and its mutual.

its pretty wierd tbh, but it feels really great, the feeling of loving another and getting the same love in return is amazing no matter what gender the other person is.

Granted its someone on the internet so I wont make anything public untill we meet in real life.

Oh yeah I also found a love for crossdressing and im so happy that I can express myself like this and that I finally found out how happy this makes me.

And umineko taught us that even though some stuff seems shallow, the happiness you get from it is genuine. 

1 minute ago, Kawasumi said:

Okay, im not gay, im bisexual, but I have fallen in love with another guy for the first time ever and its mutual.

its pretty wierd tbh, but it feels really great, the feeling of loving another and getting the same love in return is amazing no matter what gender the other person is.

Granted its someone on the internet so I wont make anything public untill we meet in real life.

Oh yeah I also found a love for crossdressing and im so happy that I can express myself like this and that I finally found out how happy this makes me.

And umineko taught us that even though some stuff seems shallow, the happiness you get from it is genuine. 

im so happy to see you taking this big step sumi. you know i wish nothing but happiness. well, you and your lover of course. <3

....er, dont mistake my heart emote as me saying its me. its not. sumi is a good friend and i am happy to see him take this step.

3 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

Aw. <3 

That's so great, man! Really happy for ya! 

10 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

Awesome man, all the best with your relationship and good luck with the rl meeting!

Its good that you also found something that enables you to express yourself happily. A lot of people spend a lot of their lives finding just that very thing. Good for you! :sachi: