Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

1 minute ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Oh yes. With Japanese, you can not only read hentai, but you get to write hentai. :makina:

Whoaa! :pyaa:

I actually tried this. Conclusion: I'm not very good at writing actual Japanese fiction yet. Translating is one thing, but making up several pages worth of stuff in Japanese is not as easy. It just sounds like a child wrote it when I try, lol. 

4 minutes ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Writing ain't that hard once you get used to it. I've wrote stories all the time, so for me, it's no big deal. It just takes practice.

Yeah I'm pretty used to writing as well. It's just, making the sentences up completely in Japanese wasn't as easy as in English.

The way I usually write is by planning out a rough sketch with the outlines of the chapter, then fill out the details and what not as I start writing. Actually producing well-written and detailed lines in Japanese, solely based off that sketch was not that easy. I'm sure I'd get used to it by simply doing it more, though I want to get even more comfortable with the way Japanese fiction is written before I do. I still haven't read Japanese VNs for that long, while I have read English books since I was 13.

Translating is easier, as you have the already formulated Japanese sentence there, and you re-write it into English. Also works very similarly the other way, from English to Japanese, though I have less experience with that.

Confession: today I just got assignment from college create own web with dreamweaver(still pretty new with this program) :komari: 

does anyone know how to create grid style like fuwanovel site (i like fuwa grid style web easy to click + pic) help me (only design part) :wafuu:

Edited by Skypie
more detail

Confession: The desktop,ini, Microsoft, Music and Aplikasi Folders Virus/Malware variant is the worse and nasty kind of malware I'm yet to encounter!:wafuu:

This vicious Malware/Virus literally destroyed my two recently bought USB Flash Drives beyond recovery!:komari:

My dad keep of scolding and reprimanding me for 1 week because of the incident... I really feel shit as hell on that particular day all thanks to a virus/malware?!:pyaa:

GODDAMN IT!!!:saber:

Tried seeking help on both Malwaretips and BleepingComputer websites, the so called prestigious, popular website which specializes in (handling/resolving?) removing computer malwares and viruses of all kinds. Heh.:makina: But for some reason I couldn't create a account in either websites. It's like they're rejecting my request in becoming a member in their websites and asking for assistance regarding my problem?! Well SCREW THEM ALL TO HELL!!!:saber: If they don't like me, I'm better off without them! Pathetic Worms!:saber:

After days of searching for a goddamn solution or perhaps a cure to this malignant computer virus. I've finally found a way in getting rid of it by using multiple kinds of Malware/Virus Removal Tools through trial and error, by using Emsisoft Emergency Kit, Malwarebytes, autoruns exe, and finally Junkware Removal Tool. 

Eventually I was able to eliminate the virus/malware infesting on the PC it was located on, but at what cost?! :michiru:

21 minutes ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

What kind of websites did you go to? And did you download anything that looked suspicious? :amane:

The PC got infected with the horrendous Malware/Virus through inserting the USB Flash Drive into it. All the PCs in our particular office was offline, so getting the Virus/Malware from the Internet was out of the question. The Flash Drive belonged to our somehow clueless history professor who's always preoccupied with something on his mind. How he acquired the Virus/Malware onto his flash drive remains a mystery...:yumiko:

I've encountered many USB Flash Drives related viruses/Malwares before such as the RECYCLER and Autorun.inf then resolved most of them. But not this monstrosity.:michiru:

I tried manually deleting the aplikasi, Microsoft, and Music folders that the Virus/Malware produces. To no avail, it kept on replicating itself all over the folders and files of your computer and flash drive. 

I cleaned over 947 traces of Virus/Malware with Emsisoft Emergency Kit alone... The software identifies the Virus/Malware as some kind of Trojan?:makina:

1 hour ago, Templarseeker said:

Confession: The desktop,ini, Microsoft, Music and Aplikasi Folders Virus/Malware variant is the worse and nasty kind of malware I'm yet to encounter!:wafuu:

This vicious Malware/Virus literally destroyed my two recently bought USB Flash Drives beyond recovery!:komari:

My dad keep of scolding and reprimanding me for 1 week because of the incident... I really feel shit as hell on that particular day all thanks to a virus/malware?!:pyaa:

GODDAMN IT!!!:saber:

Tried seeking help on both Malwaretips and BleepingComputer websites, the so called prestigious, popular website which specializes in (handling/resolving?) removing computer malwares and viruses of all kinds. Heh.:makina: But for some reason I couldn't create a account in either websites. It's like they're rejecting my request in becoming a member in their websites and asking for assistance regarding my problem?! Well SCREW THEM ALL TO HELL!!!:saber: If they don't like me, I'm better off without them! Pathetic Worms!:saber:

After days of searching for a goddamn solution or perhaps a cure to this malignant computer virus. I've finally found a way in getting rid of it by using multiple kinds of Malware/Virus Removal Tools through trial and error, by using Emsisoft Emergency Kit, Malwarebytes, autoruns exe, and finally Junkware Removal Tool. 

Eventually I was able to eliminate the virus/malware infesting on the PC it was located on, but at what cost?! :michiru:

Why try the hard way?
Just find out were it has nested itself and nuke it.

Anyhow how in the F words name did you even manage that, haven't had a virus/ malware/ adware on my pc for the past 8 years.
well that's only if I don't count the time I accidentally installed google chrome and toolbar that came with some free ware, took about 30 min to remove so I'm not counting it.

Don't use USB flash drives, mmkay?

Seriously, there's loads of better technology out there for sharing stuff, and USB flash drives are super vulnerable to stuff like this. Though if you live in a place where bandwidth is restricted/expensive and what you need to share is quite large, well, I guess it may be a harder problem... but somehow I doubt that was the case here.

6 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Seriously, there's loads of better technology out there for sharing stuff, and USB flash drives are super vulnerable to stuff like this. Though if you live in a place where bandwidth is restricted/expensive and what you need to share is quite large, well, I guess it may be a harder problem... but somehow I doubt that was the case here.

Then what do you suggest we use? Carrying external HDDs around is not a good solution for small stuff like documents, I personally find USB flash drives very convenient because I can carry them with ease and usually I have enough of space on them to carry all that I need to ... Only really big stuff have to be carried on external HDDs ... I mostly use USBs and discs to move media around, and they are both a source of vulnerability ... What other better technology is there (SD cards?) for this purpose? I guess you wanted to suggest sharing through the local network or Internet but that's not a solution if the target computer is not on the Internet (expensive or restricted bandwidth) or isn't physically connected with the source computer ...

2 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Then what do you suggest we use? Carrying external HDDs around is not a good solution for small stuff like documents, I personally find USB flash drives very convenient because I can carry them with ease and usually I have enough of space on them to carry all that I need to ... Only really big stuff have to be carried on external HDDs ... I mostly use USBs and discs to move media around, and they are both a source of vulnerability ... What other better technology is there (SD cards?) for this purpose? I guess you wanted to suggest sharing through the local network or Internet but that's not a solution if the target computer is not on the Internet (expensive or restricted bandwidth) or isn't physically connected with the source computer ...

Yeah, I obviously meant internet-based file sharing services, and like I said, if bandwidth is actually a limitation and you actually are talking about large amounts of media, then I suppose you're screwed. Though at that point, I really am confused about what is all that stuff you're sharing...

On 10/18/2016 at 9:32 PM, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Then that professor of yours may be at fault here. He may have been on to websites that give out harmful viruses and malware or opened up an anonymous email from an unknown source that gave him the viruses. If he's that clueless, than maybe he should learn to be more savvy with his computer. :makina:

I couldn't agree with you more! That professor of ours is always careless and irresponsible with most of his stuffs (especially he's Flash Drives and PCs) and his personnel who does most of the work in the office, never acknowledging or appreciating in the things that we do during his absence. While he goes about traveling around the country attending seminars and other bullshits so forth...:makina:

Hope something unfortunate is going to happen to that fool so that he'll learn his lesson for good.:holo:

On 10/18/2016 at 11:48 PM, Fred the Barber said:

Well most of the stuffs that I carry on my USB Flash Drives are ISO Images of Microsoft Office Setup files, Encyclopedia Britannica and Encarta Setup files and Anti Malware/Virus programs which are large files, too large to be uploaded on cloud and our office does not have a network or internet connection since we don't need it. We only use computers at the office for encoding documents, computing student's grades and printing documents. Also I live in a third world country, so we're not really that highly advance yet compared to yours in having fast and reliable Internet access to almost every aspect of your daily lives. For goodness sake! Even your refrigerators has Internet too in the U.S. and Europe right?:mare:

That's why External Hard Drives and USB Flash Drives exist for a reason, despite being vulnerable to virus/malware and among other stuffs, its still the most reliable and convenient way to carry your files and softwares then share it to people and other computers alike. Wouldn't you agree? Even though I hate the entire idea. In addition, if your a privacy conscious person, having files or stuffs stored on cloud base storage is not really secured you know since people who own the cloud base storage service can see or view your files or stuffs, especially if they're of the sensitive nature like ***** photos or the Gods knows what kind of dirty secrets you have stored on their cloud servers:rimu:

On 10/18/2016 at 9:36 PM, havoc said:

Anyhow how in the F words name did you even manage that,

Which one do you mean? Regarding how I eliminated the Malware/Virus on the infected PC? Or how I got the virus in first place? 

Hmm.... It may not look like it but I'm a Freelance Computer Technician specializing in malware removal and PC tune up. If I encountered a new strain of Malware/Virus that I'm unfamiliar with. I always have my own means of finding ways in getting rid of them through research and trial and error methods...:amane:

It involves a lot of work but the entire ordeal taught me something, that USB Immunizers and Vaccines like Bitdefender and Panda only protects your Flash Drives and other USB Storage devices with only a few specific kinds of Malware/Virus. Which mean it does not render your USB Flash Drives invincible or immune to other viruses or malware circulating the Internet:vinty:

Now I have to find a another way to protect my Flash Drives. Should I encrypt it? or created a Virtual Memory onto it if that's even possible...   

2 minutes ago, Templarseeker said:

I couldn't agree with you more! That professor of ours is always careless and irresponsible with most of his stuffs (especially he's Flash Drives and PCs) and his personnel who does most of the work in the office, never acknowledging or appreciating in the things that we do during his absence. While he goes about traveling around the country attending seminars and other bullshits so forth...:makina:

Hope something unfortunate is going to happen to that fool so that he'll learn his lesson for good.:holo:

Well most of the stuffs that I carry on my USB Flash Drives are ISO Images of Microsoft Office Setup files, Encyclopedia Britannica and Encarta Setup files and Anti Malware/Virus programs which are large files, too large to be uploaded on cloud and our office does not have a network or internet connection since we don't need it. We only use computers at the office for encoding documents, computing student's grades and printing documents. Also I live in a third world country, so we're not really that highly advance yet compared to yours in having fast and reliable Internet access to almost every aspect of your daily lives. For goodness sake! Even your refrigerators has Internet too in the U.S. and Europe right?:mare:

That's why External Hard Drives and USB Flash Drives exist for a reason, despite being vulnerable to virus/malware and among other stuffs, its still the most reliable and convenient way to carry your files and softwares then share it to people and other computers alike. Wouldn't you agree? Even though I hate the entire idea. In addition, if your a privacy conscious person, having files or stuffs stored on cloud base storage is not really secured you know since people who own the cloud base storage service can see or view your files or stuffs, especially if they're of the sensitive nature like ***** photos or the Gods knows what kind of dirty secrets you have stored on their cloud servers:rimu:

Which one do you mean? Regarding how I eliminated the Malware/Virus on the infected PC? Or how I got the virus in first place? 

Hmm.... It may not look like it but I'm a Freelance Computer Technician specializing in malware removal and PC tune up. If I encountered a new strain of Malware/Virus that I'm unfamiliar with. I always have my own means of finding ways in getting rid of them through research and trial and error methods...:amane:

It involves a lot of work but the entire ordeal taught me something, that USB Immunizers and Vaccines like Bitdefender and Panda only protects your Flash Drives and other USB Storage devices with only a few specific kinds of Malware/Virus. Which mean it does not render your USB Flash Drives invincible or immune to other viruses or malware circulating the Internet:vinty:

Now I have to find a another way to protect my Flash Drives. Should I encrypt it? or created a Virtual Memory onto it if that's even possible...   

Meant how you managed to get it in the first place, from reading this i am half suspecting on purpose.

As for protecting your slave-drive, encryption might be an idea although I personally dont see how it would prevent it from getting an infection and then spreading it to your unencrypted pc but it might protect the files on your drive.
Would setting it up so that anything that tries to run from the drive has to ask explicit permission first be better, and then i mean anytime something wants to run from the drive.
That or just not sticking it in any strange pc would work, but I'm guessing that's not a option.