Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

9 minutes ago, atorq said:

If only there was some means with which to travel great distances with ease and relatively low cost. If only...

Hey, now that you think about it.

Quantum teleportation is possible, we actually have a hope for actual real life teleportation. 

1 minute ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

By possible, i mean we have teleported one atom, don't expect full TP for at least 200 years.

FUCK! 

meant more like in what it is gonna be used for at first.
You know things like teleporting nukes, or worse.

17 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

:pyaa:   Rude!  I don't work at McDonalds!

Not anymore :holo: 

1 hour ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Hey, now that you think about it.

Quantum teleportation is possible, we actually have a hope for actual real life teleportation. 

Anything understandable by a layman to read about quantum teleportation?

Welp, there goes my weekend, work, this time we have two different events- one for Sat night and the other for Sun morning, but both in the same general 100mi ish direction from our office

So instead of vanpooling there on Sat night, coming back and then vanpooling again for Sun morning they decided to cough up the dough an' book us a hotel, all expenses paid, meals, partyyy

jk i have no idea how the compensation's gonna work, but I'm definitely gonna need to bring my JP stuff to study since we got our Ch2 quiz on Mon, and maybe my Tabby to sneak in some Re;Zero. 

Coworkers are gonn' look at me weird :rimu:

confession: feeling shitty

1) couple of my closest friends at school tried to spoil Persona 5 to me. I fucking detest spoilers, they really pissed me off and didn't seem to care. They succeeded in spoiling me on some lategame stuff, I think, to boot. Whee.

2) Geometry HW too stronk. RIP. (Also there's the fact that I am utterly failing to handle all my responsibilities, yet again)

slightly less pointless confession: I attended a serious sports drill today for the first time in about 6-7 years. My school's one of the like 3 high schools in Turkey to have an american football team, and I wanted to check it out (since one kid said that I'd make a good player- and given how shitty I am at sports I wanted to test that hypothesis). Was quite fun actually, and I kind of enjoyed exerting myself. Fucking exhausting though, RIP

1 hour ago, Funyarinpa said:

confession: feeling shitty

1) couple of my closest friends at school tried to spoil Persona 5 to me. I fucking detest spoilers, they really pissed me off and didn't seem to care. They succeeded in spoiling me on some lategame stuff, I think, to boot. Whee.

Fucking assholes, they deserve death. :conspiracy:

Confession: I was a little worried about how I'd be able to get my homework done with Hurricane Mathew coming in, but since my school website is down (which is how I have to do my homework) it looks like I'll get to put off on that for a while. Thank god! Still holding out for my computer use as much as I can though.

2 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

My school's one of the like 3 high schools in Turkey to have an american football team

Huh, I did not even expect schools outside the US to play American football. I played it for a couple years myself and I did enjoy it a little. It got a little repetitive for me at the end of my second year though and I kinda just stopped. Hope you enjoy it.

2 hours ago, Cyrillej1 said:

Wooow 1st place!  Amaazzinggg -clap-,  congraaats!   :sacchan:  

Do you get anything for winning the contest?

Nah, it really is just a practice contest to see who to pick for the university team. But even if I didn't do as well on the previous ones, maybe I have a chance to be picked now that I got first... who knows?