Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

10 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Didja get to run around and spam "Hajimemashite!!! Flutterz desu!!!11@1! :wafuu: :wafuu: :wafuu: "  yet

Teacher: "What's worse than the typical meet'n'greet all teachers force all students to do?  Forcing them to do it in a language they barely understand while I sit there and listen to them!"

For my jp class,i must write à short tale /story (10 lines) about à white neko who live in à forest. I only barely know how to make déclarative sentenses like " 私猫がすきです(and i m almost sure i ve messed it up eh).. I think it s time to learn how to use these fkin particles and verbs:sacchan:

2 hours ago, Zodai said:

What happened to Fuwafabulous?

Yo dw, i gotchu:

On 9/20/2016 at 0:46 PM, Eclipsed said:

wtf happened to fuwafabulous, it look so different, this aint fuwa and this aint fabulous :pyaa:

On 9/20/2016 at 0:48 PM, Tay said:

Yeahp, looks pretty terrible. My version was cached or something, so I didn't see its horror until just now.

Going to take it down for a sec for surgery.

On 9/20/2016 at 10:37 PM, Eclipsed said:

Needa add 'a sec' to our list of soonTM definitions :sachi: 

~~
Chapter2 vocab quiz coming up tmr for my JP class. Wtf didn't we just have the Chapter1 quiz last time, o wait this is just on vocab, not the full full chapter2, just stuff like

• Nationalities (country + じん  (ie. ふらんす じん "furansu-jin" for France nationality)
  • Language (country + ご (ie. にほんご "nihon-go" for Japanese language)
  • Student years (number/year + ねんせい (ie. いち ねんせい, にねんせい, さんねんせい, よねんせい "ichi-nensei, ni-nensei, san-nensei, yo-nensei" for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th year student, there's also だいがくせい "daigakusei" for college student and  だいがくいんせい "daigakuinsei" for college grad, and だいがく "daigaku" to refer to college/university
  • Time (ごぜん(am)/ごご(pm) + time + じ + はん(half past) (ie. 2:30am would be ごぜん にじはん "gozen ni-ji han" , literally "a.m. 2 'o clock half past"; note: in typical daily conversational practice, am/pm is usually omitted since it is obvious)
  • です (ah, the infamous 'desu', meaning 'to be', it's legit my favorite word to spam in class atm, just use it with literally everything, name-desu, nationality-desu, schoolyear-desu, major-desu, not enough desu to go around mang)
  • も - (Particle 'mo', meaning 'also' in terms of similarity, ie. someone introduces themselves as わたしは にねんせいです "watashi-wa ni-nensei desu / I am a second year", and you are also second year, you introduce yourself back わたし にねんせいです "watashi-mo ni-nensei desu / I am also a second year")
  • の - (Particle 'no', meaning 'of' in terms of marking a noun / showing nouns' possession relations; noun1+の noun2 (ie. わたし せんこう "watashi-no senkou / my major"; せんせい ほん "sensei-no hon / teacher's book"
  • Anda buncha other basic phrases like なん nan for 'what', どこ doko for 'where', etc.....
  • fk me

and i didn't even start my katakanas, the quiz for all 46 of them is next Mon, ermergawd just kill me now

I personally found katakana harder to memorize because I kept mixing them up with their hiragana counterparts, so I'd recommend studying them on your own if you haven't already started yet.  They have the exact same sounds, but the characters are almost all completely different, with a few exceptions.

7 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

I personally found katakana harder to memorize because I kept mixing them up with their hiragana counterparts, so I'd recommend studying them on your own if you haven't already started yet.  They have the exact same sounds, but the characters are almost all completely different, with a few exceptions.

Yeah, like サ and せ :SmallKappa:

Confession:

I have no where else to elicit replies from the following post, leading me to repost it here.

On 26/09/2016 at 2:41 PM, Mr Poltroon said:

Two interesting events have happened in my life, lately.

Firstly, my younger sister has officially started watching anime. I suppose I eventually got to her (that, or it was the fact that all her friends started watching, too -- Well... quite. I know which it was). She's watching things like Death Note, Free! (which is, reportedly, a drama fest. Interesting, considering it is not tagged as such), Kotoura-san (which she's watching with me. Full disclosure: this show is the best thing since shoehorns), and Sword Art Online (which she regards as epic. I don't doubt her -- I probably would too if I ever watched it, which I likely won't, and I'm not even sure why).

Over the course of her admittedly short experience in anime, she's complained to me about two things, regarding them as disgusting:

• An old man who was a pervert and liked his granddaughter's legs.
  • Two cousins who lived together as brothers falling in love with each other.

This goes to show how slowly but surely my common sense (or resistance?) has grown to accept these things as norm in anime, as events like the ones described above are relatively normal in anime, and, really, I can't help her in any way except by telling her to get used to it.

Secondly, my mother started taking Reiki lessons, and my father couldn't stop making fun of her, calling her gullible (it cannot be denied that I felt the same, too, but I wasn't as upfront as all that). She told us her 'teacher' had said that he had a vision or some such with her, seeing her image like the negative of a photo with a golden glow in the background, not once, but twice (when she first took the course 10 years ago, and now), which had allegedly never happened to him before.. At this both I and my father looked at each others' eyes -- and burst out laughing simultaneously. Even I couldn't stay stoic given the empathy between me and my father.

She called us stupid a few times and then continued on. Apparently, as she was leaving the parking lot, and pigeon fell on top of the car and into the ground, and slowly died there. My mother loves animals, so she was pretty rattled. She even held onto him as he died. Of course, I concluded that her inner energy must have interfered with the flying pigeon and sent him tumbling down.

Apparently I'm "insensitive".

8 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Confession:

I have no where else to elicit replies from the following post, leading me to repost it here.

8 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Two interesting events have happened in my life, lately.

Firstly, my younger sister has officially started watching anime. I suppose I eventually got to her (that, or it was the fact that all her friends started watching, too -- Well... quite. I know which it was). She's watching things like Death Note, Free! (which is, reportedly, a drama fest. Interesting, considering it is not tagged as such), Kotoura-san (which she's watching with me. Full disclosure: this show is the best thing since shoehorns), and Sword Art Online (which she regards as epic. I don't doubt her -- I probably would too if I ever watched it, which I likely won't, and I'm not even sure why).

Over the course of her admittedly short experience in anime, she's complained to me about two things, regarding them as disgusting:

• An old man who was a pervert and liked his granddaughter's legs.
  • Two cousins who lived together as brothers falling in love with each other.

This goes to show how slowly but surely my common sense (or resistance?) has grown to accept these things as norm in anime, as events like the ones described above are relatively normal in anime, and, really, I can't help her in any way except by telling her to get used to it.

Secondly, my mother started taking Reiki lessons, and my father couldn't stop making fun of her, calling her gullible (it cannot be denied that I felt the same, too, but I wasn't as upfront as all that). She told us her 'teacher' had said that he had a vision or some such with her, seeing her image like the negative of a photo with a golden glow in the background, not once, but twice (when she first took the course 10 years ago, and now), which had allegedly never happened to him before.. At this both I and my father looked at each others' eyes -- and burst out laughing simultaneously. Even I couldn't stay stoic given the empathy between me and my father.

She called us stupid a few times and then continued on. Apparently, as she was leaving the parking lot, and pigeon fell on top of the car and into the ground, and slowly died there. My mother loves animals, so she was pretty rattled. She even held onto him as he died. Of course, I concluded that her inner energy must have interfered with the flying pigeon and sent him tumbling down.

Apparently I'm "insensitive".

My answer to the first interesting event:
I don't think your common sense is wrong, i also consider those kind of things kind of the norm in anime. But that does not mean i find them any less disturbing in real life, the first example anyway.
The second one, well its not my problem but theirs if two cousins want to fall in love and F*ck each other i don't see much of a problem. I mean i aint religious and don't consider myself a good enough (read arrogant) person to determine that it is wrong to do so and besides its not my fucking problem and they aint harming anybody with it unlike the first example. (would probably still consider it mildly disturbing, but again nobody gets harmed or hurt in any way shape or form)

As to the second event,
I don't think you are insensitive, i just think your mother is having a bit of a midlife crisis and has some troubles with her hormones. (which in turn is making her gullible)
My mother also had troubles with her hormones, at least that is what she says. I just think she is a bit of a idiot and lacking in common sense, but that is a entirely different story.
She tended to get irrationaly angry at the smallest things ans somehow came to expect that we were able to somehow magically determine when she needed help.
And when we could not magically determine she needed help she would explode, mostly against my dad and me. For some reason never against my little brother, which kind of makes sense as has never in his life done anything in the household.
And the big stinker was if you asked if she needed help she would also get mad, because she thought you thought she could not do something or was dumb or something along those lines anyway.

Naturally i dont take kindly to being verbally abused without reason and would get mad myself, at which point she would usually burst into tears....... Great so now its my fault.....

Anyhow, i think it is better to remain ''insensitive'' because you might just save your mom from getting scammed, or you know using common sense and realizing that reiki is mostly bullshit.

1 hour ago, Mr Poltroon said:

She told us her 'teacher' had said that he had a vision or some such with her, seeing her image like the negative of a photo with a golden glow in the background, not once, but twice (when she first took the course 10 years ago, and now), which had allegedly never happened to him before.

If the photo is a negative then the golden glow is actually just blue though

16 hours ago, Zodai said:

I'll think about it ;-;

Also what happeend to the Fuwafabulous theme?

16 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

It got Gravity Green'd.

Never Forgetti.

I am seriously getting saltier about this by the day. All the other themes we have suck and I am actively discouraged from posting anything.