Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

i actually feel bad for Flutterz, goddamn >.>

it's ez for me now to just advice 'just yolo and throw yourself out there and be all "yo yo I'm Flut Flut, nice t' meetcha!@#" ' but yeah I also remember the days where I was super-introverted anti-social unapproachable nimrod with contradicting 'want to make fwends but unwilling to put in da effort' moralities 

are there any insecurities that prevent you from socializing, or do you have a similar psychobarrier where you don't want to socialize, but do, but meh?

31 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

i actually feel bad for Flutterz, goddamn >.>

it's ez for me now to just advice 'just yolo and throw yourself out there and be all "yo yo I'm Flut Flut, nice t' meetcha!@#" ' but yeah I also remember the days where I was super-introverted anti-social unapproachable nimrod with contradicting 'want to make fwends but unwilling to put in da effort' moralities 

are there any insecurities that prevent you from socializing, or do you have a similar psychobarrier where you don't want to socialize, but do, but meh?

I have a hard time (read: can't) approaching people, especially people I don't know, but it's still a problem even when I do

Confession:
In real life I'm exceedingly excellent at saying hello cheerfully, asking for anything in an overly polite way and being silly by myself in the background.
The same cannot be said of actually engaging in conversation, and asking me a question has a 70% chance of making me have an emotional and/or nervous breakdown.

It s always hard talking to people , especially when everybody tell you " why dont you just do it this way? it s not so hard,actually everybody do that."  

but ,hell,it s not just a matter of willing to deal wich other or not...

i m not really knowledgeable about dis, but maybe try to find hobbies wich force you to go out,and meet peoples?not necessarly  in a club tough. for instance, since four year,i m doing graffiti ,and playing yoyo. i was forced to walk and meet peoples while searching for spots and painting,and i encountered numerous amazing peoples at yoyo championships. also, with the japanese class i m taking,i ll be forced to interact with unknown peoples one more time .that's not the same things than friends , but it s better than nothing.

that's just my two cents ,and i bet it wont resolve anything,but well ,at least i've tried.

hope that you'll find some nice guys to hang out with one day 

Do you guys know that feeling when you're trying to sleep and your brain is like "remember your anxiety about the mortality of the human existence? Let's think about that for 3 or 4 hours". 

12 hours ago, Barktooth said:

Wait, what? They watch anime in Astronomy Club?

Hoshimemo 2: The hoshimemeing :kosame: :mare:

16 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Confession:
In real life I'm exceedingly excellent at saying hello cheerfully, asking for anything in an overly polite way and being silly by myself in the background.
The same cannot be said of actually engaging in conversation, and asking me a question has a 70% chance of making me have an emotional and/or nervous breakdown.

I wanna meet Tiags irl now so i can spam him with a million questions :wafuu: 

1 hour ago, TexasDice said:

Do you guys know that feeling when you're trying to sleep and your brain is like "remember your anxiety about the mortality of the human existence? Let's think about that for 3 or 4 hours".

I think my version of that is "remember your anxiety about that service you maintain at work that some dude made a year ago and then left the team and nobody has given a shit about ever since, and you joined the team a few months ago and haven't had time to clean it all up yet, so it's probably about to literally cause the datacenter to burn down? Let's wake you up at 2 AM so you can fret some more about it."

7 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

I wanna meet Tiags irl now so i can spam him with a million questions :wafuu: 

Based on his post, I feel like Tiag and I would get along great in person.

But the reality is we'd probably both just sit there awkwardly and not talk about anything at all.

Confession: I remember the first time i experienced sleep paralysis. It was horrible, i was still a kid at the time and i literally thought someone was coming to kill me. It rarely happens to me now but man is it scary, that feeling of dread you get when you can't move at all. It happened quite often when i was younger.

11 hours ago, TexasDice said:

Hoshimemo 2: The hoshimemeing :kosame: :mare:

I can't deny that me asking that was in part because of HoshiMemo. Actually... confession: I've thought about joining an astronomy club while reading that VN. Thankfully, I currently don't go anywhere that has such a club, which saved me from making this mistake.