Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

two things

1) Fucking finally, the fountain pen I got for my birthday is about to be shipped lol

2) Went to see the international college counselor today and save for deciding to take the TOEFL exam ASAP, it's only served to make me feel even more lost. Feels like trying my best to study for and take the APs I want will be hell and not all that effective or impressive. Volunteer work and something to demonstrate my interest in astrophysics is what I need the most, save for like FAR AND WIDE BETTER grades. Still feeling lost. Never going to realize my full potential, but that hasn't sunk in yet. Also there's the fact that I am not at all confident in maths OR physics, and I don't have the theoretical knowledge of astronomy to establish a club at school or anything of the sort to demonstrate interest.

So in short, I have no idea what I'm doing or going to save for the fact that my laziness fucked my shit up.

i think i did well on my chapter quiz.... only thing that should possibly gank me are some of the hiragana glides mixed in with double consonants, chogakku and fking milk gyuunyuu and whatnot, but meh

we just got handed our katakana chart, ermergawd i see those smilelies Flutterz was talkin' bout :vinty: 

a-so here we go

ugh, one thing i didn't account for in my conquest of tanking full time skoo + part time work + 4 hr avg nightly sleep

is getting sick

legit lost all of my tanking powers, i simply NEED mah sleep now, im visibly grouchy, and my morale is at an all time low with my procrastination at an all time high, ggez

on a more positive note, with my limited time i've been finding myself playing Galgun on my Vita more than ColdSteelII which i should be playing, this shit is the only thing keeping me sane :makina: 

pXCwkxO.jpg

On 11/27/2014 at 3:32 AM, OriginalRen said:

Hey everyone,

Here is a thread to discuss and reveal some of your deepest confessions about Fuwanovel and/or any other Japanese related things.

My confession: For the longest time, I thought our friendly member suikashoujo was a man, and then I heard her sing.

So... at that moment of realization, shock, and awe, was that a turn on for you?

1 hour ago, Eclipsed said:

ugh, one thing i didn't account for in my conquest of tanking full time skoo + part time work + 4 hr avg nightly sleep

is getting sick

legit lost all of my tanking powers, i simply NEED mah sleep now, im visibly grouchy, and my morale is at an all time low with my procrastination at an all time high, ggez

on a more positive note, with my limited time i've been finding myself playing Galgun on my Vita more than ColdSteelII which i should be playing, this shit is the only thing keeping me sane :makina: 

pXCwkxO.jpg

Go to sleep already. Need not remind you of the Korean players who dropped dead for literally playing 3 days straight lol!

4 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: I tried attending the anime club, but it runs until really late so the time is meh, the food was meh, the anime they were showing was meh, the fees were meh, overall meh/10.

I have never seen a better summary of why Flutterz has difficulty making friends than this right here. Did you, umm... talk to anybody?

18 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Edit: I wonder how many hundreds of pages I'd need to go back to find a near-identical conversation a year ago about the astronomy club...

At least the astronomy club membership didn't cost as much, and they actually had pizza not just chips. :rimu: also they didn't show meh anime which is always a plus