Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Had my first proper Japanese class at uni today, for some strange reason they started with katakana before hiragana, supposedly so that we could write our names ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Confession 2: On my way from the class, I noticed something I'd noticed a couple of other times before. If I pause my music midway through a song (for example before class starts) then later, even if I don't check my phone or consciously remember the song that I was listening to, if I start humming a song in my head it will most likely be the song that was playing before I stopped.

1 minute ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

Confession: Halal food tastes pretty good. My friends were all surprised when i said i never had any before and brought me straight to one of those food trucks lol. These food trucks are everywhere around here, but i guess they never really got my attention. 

Plot twist : Halal only means the actual animal was slaughered, basically it's an ancient jewish science practice, it doesn't really change the taste of the meat, only the kind of animal you eat will change it.

But you are mostly talking about Kebab, right? if so, it has a name. :holo: 

i deeply regret choosing german as second language at school. i mean ,why the hell did i  thought it was a good idea to start it during my first year of middle school? i think i hadn't realized that i would be stuck with it till the end of higschool... and now,that sucks,'cause i dont even know where the heck i must put a verb in a sentence. let alone the gender of the words , or the declinations (i dont know if it's the right word but you know,it's just like in Latin  ... )  and of course ,i'll be noted on it for my High school diploma... plus , my teacher wont come back at school till november, and the teacher who comes to replace her is just awful... i bet it would have been a better idea to choose chinese or spanish, but eh , as always i fucked up...

2 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Plot twist : Halal only means the actual animal was slaughered, basically it's an ancient jewish science practice, it doesn't really change the taste of the meat, only the kind of animal you eat will change it.

But you are mostly talking about Kebab, right? if so, it has a name. :holo: 

kuu,you made my day :makina:

Guys, i bombed my 2nd hiragana ta-ho quiz, i completely and absolutely brainfarted to the max and couldn't remember the easiest of the easy, te てeven though i got it plenty of times in my training

Like i literally blitz everything else in 2 minutes, then sat there like a dumbass for the rest 8 minutes, gg

Das what happens when you work overnight 'til 5AM then have class at 8AM, don't do it

2 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Guys, i bombed my 2nd hiragana ta-ho quiz, i completely and absolutely brainfarted to the max and couldn't remember the easiest of the easy, te てeven though i got it plenty of times in my training

Like i literally blitz everything else in 2 minutes, then sat there like a dumbass for the rest 8 minutes, gg

Das what happens when you work overnight 'til 5AM then have class at 8AM, don't do it

Was it a "Write the pronunciation of て" or a "Write the hiragana for te" kind of quiz?

2 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Was it a "Write the pronunciation of て" or a "Write the hiragana for te" kind of quiz?

latter

sticking to 100% write 'til you drop from now on, i was being cheapass and using a phoneapp that time

Already have the rest of the hiraganas ma~n, and cumulative, this Wed, fk where's the time :vinty:  

8 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Confession 2: On my way from the class, I noticed something I'd noticed a couple of other times before. If I pause my music midway through a song (for example before class starts) then later, even if I don't check my phone or consciously remember the song that I was listening to, if I start humming a song in my head it will most likely be the song that was playing before I stopped.

I'm the same way. I listen to music all day at work and pause it randomly to go do things, and the song that's stuck in my head is inevitably the one that got paused. If I were better at playing songs stuck in my head, I'd probably be able to play them the rest of the way through and banish them, but alas, I'm not.

Confession: I took part in a programming contest today, and I could have solved all 4 problems, but I focused on the hardest one so much I didn't have enough time to solve the second-hardest (which was pretty easy), and because I'm dumb and I ignored the solution that was staring me in the face I didn't solve the hardest one either... I then solved both 20 minutes into my bus ride home. :komari: 

Regarding last music played subconsciously is the one sticking in your mind later throughout day,

It's why i don't listen to music on test days.

Completely ruins my ability to think when all i get is whatever last moosic i was spamming

._.

~~

Finally started playing Smash 3DS Online with strangers, and holy hell the innovation feels so gray-to-color-TV that you can play with people around the world (I missed out on ALOT of console gaming growing up, stopped at GBA/PS/GC so you get the idea of how limited it was to play with other people during those days)

Though, even though I stomp my irl buddies, I'm still a filthy casual and get utterly stomped by these tryhards who mastered their combos and projectile camp. Still fun though, my proudest accomplishment so far was being able to Cloud Finishing Touch a Bayonetta who was in the middle of that annoying BS fking aerial chain, SUCK IT!!!

1 hour ago, Eclipsed said:

Finally started playing Smash 3DS Online with strangers, and holy hell the innovation feels so gray-to-color-TV that you can play with people around the world (I missed out on ALOT of console gaming growing up, stopped at GBA/PS/GC so you get the idea of how limited it was to play with other people during those days)

Though, even though I stomp my irl buddies, I'm still a filthy casual and get utterly stomped by these tryhards who mastered their combos and projectile camp. Still fun though, my proudest accomplishment so far was being able to Cloud Finishing Touch a Bayonetta who was in the middle of that annoying BS fking aerial chain, SUCK IT!!!

Hm? I didn't know you played Smash. What are your mains if you have any?

12 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I like you. :holo: 

2 hours ago, atorq said:

How can you fail installing the I/O shield? I get forgetting it, that happens every time, but installing it is just pushing... 

Not if you have an ASUS motherboard.