Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

i'm just lost . in less than a month , i will enter my last year of higschool , and even if i'm not afraid of it , i just know it will be a pain in the neck.let alone the fact that i'll be forced to spend all the day sitting on a chair  ,stay all the day with the same borings (even if they're nice ) classemates ,listening to things i couldn't care less about (even if i am supposed to be interested by the section i chose )  because i've became used to that , i must decide what i want to do after high school and submit my choice in January.and even if i know what kind of studies i want to do , i dont know precisely. when you're in middle school , it's fine to just know that you want to work in something related to art/drawing but  now, i must chose something precise, search for a school, and think about how i could organize myself to live on my own ,since i dont have any art school in my city.but i suck at organizing myself . i'm not too much subject too stress, but when one put too much pressure on me ,i'm unable to do anything. even handing a homework in the right delays is awfully difficult ,let alone my tendencies to procrastinate. (for instance ,i handed some art analysis something like 2 month late this year,and i'm well aware that it wont be allowed later in work or superiors studies ) . i can't gather my toughts ,nor act , and i just end up sitting in front of my desk doing nothing,and finally pushing the deadline more and more. at the same time , i have to  support my girlfriend , who seem to be at the verge of burn out/ nervous breakdown. and i dont know how to deal with depressed and highly introvert persons like her (even if i can be labelled as an introvert too, i think i just dont have enough empathy -_- )

i dont really seek any help,i know that internet is not the place for this, but i just wanted to complain (even if this is not the worst life on earth,i'm well aware )

sorry for my english -_-

i had my first confrontation with rail operators worker because of graffiti , i'm a big boy now !

well ,seriously ,it suck. i think i just can curse my usual bad luck , because i thought the spot was perfectly legal , and some friends of mines painted there numerous time without any problems. and ,cmon man, we were almost lost in a rural area ,  under a bridge near a river,and this bridge was already so much painted that one cannot see the original color of the stone... numerous peoples passed by and just greet us friendly ,some stayed to talk a bit , but ,of course this bridge was a part of the railroad network,and some guy of graffiti repression department came precisely today,while we were doing our painting ... so now the word i use to paint is registered ,my piece was photographed,and there is a high probability that they pressed charges against the name i write ...

that was the story of the day :D

On 5/29/2016 at 3:21 PM, Eclipsed said:

To do list this summer (3 months / ~12 weeks)

Happy Month (5 weeks)

• Finish Root Double (1 week)
  • Finish The Irregular at Magic High School (1 day)
  • Sell my soul to Senran Kagura (Anime + Shinovi vs. + Estival Versus) (2 weeks)
  • Finish / Replay Hyperdimension Re;birth 3 + Hyperdevotion Noire (1 week)
  • Megadimension Neptunia VII Steam ver.

Legendaries Month (5 weeks)

• Zero Time Dillemma (1 week)
  • Trails in the Sky I & II (2 weeks)
  • Trails of Cold Steel  (1 week)
  • P4Golden (1 week)

Leftovers Month (2 weeks)

• Fate/Stay

Where da fk did my Summer go, why's skoo starting soon, fk life, fk everything, the red is all I got done above, plus detours KARAKARA, Fate/Zero, CyberSlayer, and Ever17

16 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Where da fk did my Summer go, why's skoo starting soon, fk life, fk everything, the red is all I got done above, plus detours KARAKARA, Fate/Zero, CyberSlayer, and Ever17

All I'll say is, don't make the mistake I did and play P4G anywhere near any exam/project week. Shit WILL fuck up your grades. Also, it ain't gonna take a week unless you literally put half your week into it- shit is LONG, and unless you can really shut yourself off, 3 weeks is a minimum. I only grinded when I got stuck on a boss, once, on Normal, and I ended up finishing with about 70 hours on the dot, and that's one of the quicker runs. 75-80 hours seems to be the general range. Many people end up grinding for Personas/ a couple extra bosses/ etc.

Reading: Remember11Fata Morgana  

You're in for one fucking hell of a ride holy shit

13 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

All I'll say is, don't make the mistake I did and play P4G anywhere near any exam/project week. Shit WILL fuck up your grades. Also, it ain't gonna take a week unless you literally put half your week into it- shit is LONG, and unless you can really shut yourself off, 3 weeks is a minimum.

Hey me too!!! RIP Chem 2 grade, you will be missed..... not really.

5 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Just had my first Elementary JP Class

Our sensei is pretty fun, we got to do some very awkward walk around the class 'hajimashite insert name desu doozo yoroshiku' BS, and I'm gonna get gg rekt by the end of the semester, glhf

That sounds like a great argument for learning it at home by yourself.

35 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I'm in the middle of a two-week vacation, of which 20% will be spent in the tropics and 80% will be spent with eroge.

You can bring the eroge with you to the tropics, you know.

Why stop at 80%? Live the dream.

Day 2

I'm comfortable enough to be that loud annoying ass guy that screams 'ohayoo X-san' or sayonara to all my peers though I think I forgot everyone's names already

But we've started writing hiragana and oh-em-gee I'm gonna die, my standard handwriting's already ineligible to the max, and we gotta memorize the 'a' to 'so' hiraganas 15 chars for the quiz next week, and I only mesmerized a so far, fk i need flashcards

In general though it looks like it'll actually be pretty easy to learn how to read them hiragana, then once you get all 46 down or w,e you can run around with your dictionary and conquer the world

jk, there's still katakana and the dreaded kanjii, fk life

17 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Day 2

I'm comfortable enough to be that loud annoying ass guy that screams 'ohayoo X-san' or sayonara to all my peers though I think I forgot everyone's names already

But we've started writing hiragana and oh-em-gee I'm gonna die, my standard handwriting's already ineligible to the max, and we gotta memorize the 'a' to 'so' hiraganas 15 chars for the quiz next week, and I only mesmerized a so far, fk i need flashcards

In general though it looks like it'll actually be pretty easy to learn how to read them hiragana, then once you get all 46 down or w,e you can run around with your dictionary and conquer the world

Strong suggestion: don't waste time practicing reading flashcards, just practice writing from memory. You'll find that if you can do the writing, your brain is perfectly happy to reverse it for you automagically, but the other way around doesn't happen at all. Perversely, it'll be faster and easier to learn how to read by just learning how to write. Same for katakana and kanji.

8 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Strong suggestion: don't waste time practicing reading flashcards, just practice writing from memory. You'll find that if you can do the writing, your brain is perfectly happy to reverse it for you automagically, but the other way around doesn't happen at all. Perversely, it'll be faster and easier to learn how to read by just learning how to write. Same for katakana and kanji.

Sounds about right. I've never actually used flashcards myself throughout my years :sachi: 

13 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Day 2

Hiragana is pretty easy, it's used literally everywhere so once you start writing you'll be forced to memorize it and it will stick in your memory. Katakana, on the other hand.... I have like 1500 kanji memorized but to this day I still forget my katakana and mix up letters :( And even then, some of the katakana words are so warped compared to the English equivalents, like, ビル (biru) can be either building or bill, and if you put a long vowel in there, ビール, suddenly it's beer. Fkn chinks man.

Good luck with your class though :sacchan:

I never bothered writing out the kana, lol. My handwriting might be permanently fucked due to my teachers forcing me to switch from my left hand at an early age. Since my goal only involves communication and reading, I never bothered writing out the kana. It's been a while since I practiced at all, but I didn't have a hard time learning the kana through grind sessions on memrise and realkana. Good luck on your class, Eclipsed. :)

So, I got my 1st paycheck for going to college today!!! It's refreshing to know that I won't have a hard time buying food anymore. :sachi: Still going to live life moderately though; don't need to be digging myself into a hole on the 1st month. I do see the value in keeping buffer money for those just-in-case circumstances.