Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

1 minute ago, Asimmacovski said:

To be honest I love long VNs, it's just that I waited so long to read it since the official release was announced and now I'm waiting for the Directors cut patch which is announced to come out in September/October. I will probably buy it when it gets out.

I'm kinda waiting for the special Vita edition to come out as well. I know the Vita VNs often have those bonus content... that is, if it's a localized version. Hopefully.

12 hours ago, Asimmacovski said:

I haven't read Muv-Luv.

*runs away*

12 hours ago, Lucius said:

Neither have I.

*stays and embrace the seething hatred*

In all seriousness, I plan to someday, but it's one of those lengthy VNs I'm putting off till a more convenient time.

9 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

confession: I have no idea if im ever gonna read muv-luv at this point.

Not worth it. Play Umineko with that time instead. ML is disappointing 

Confession: I gave up on "If My Heart Had Wings" because I kept falling asleep on every scene. I wonder if I should give it another try.

Confession: I've only fallen in love once, that's probably why I read so many romance VNs. Because I yearn for that love one day. (I'm so pathetic...I just want to curl up in a hole and die saying this one.)%

15 minutes ago, Cidra said:

Confession: I gave up on "If My Heart Had Wings" because I kept falling asleep on every scene. I wonder if I should give it another try.

Confession: I've only fallen in love once, that's probably why I read so many romance VNs. Because I yearn for that love one day. (I'm so pathetic...I just want to curl up in a hole and die saying this one.)%

Wait until the retranslation comes out, it's less shit  :sachi:

Be in good company, then, because like Flutterz said, you pretty much described most of us here.  Go back quite a ways in this thread and you can read us talking about relationships and how crappy we are at starting them.  Well, except for rains, but rains is apparently too busy with his FULFILLING LIFE and his NICE GIRLFRIEND to post more than once in a while.  What a loser.

obvious /s is obvious

2 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Disagree. Umineko is disappointing. I read all of them. All fucking 8 of them. I did it in a month. Around the 3rd or 4th one, I wanted to quit, but I had already invested such an amount of time...I HAD to finish it...one of the biggest letdowns of my entire life with Umineko, much like Higurashi. He can write a story, he can write characters, but he's shite at endings, that Ryuushiki guy.

Muv Luv + Unlimited + Alternative is definitely worth it, and better.

As for this thread...

Confession: I think Steins;gate is massively overrated and incredibly mediocre. I've read both the VN and watched the anime afterwards, and there's more plot holes in that than in any other movie, VN, book, anime, manga, ect. 

19 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

I'm calling Erdogan. 

17 hours ago, Mkilbride said:

Disagree. Umineko is disappointing. I read all of them. All fucking 8 of them. I did it in a month. Around the 3rd or 4th one, I wanted to quit, but I had already invested such an amount of time...I HAD to finish it...one of the biggest letdowns of my entire life with Umineko, much like Higurashi. He can write a story, he can write characters, but he's shite at endings, that Ryuushiki guy.

Muv Luv + Unlimited + Alternative is definitely worth it, and better.

As for this thread...

Confession: I think Steins;gate is massively overrated and incredibly mediocre. I've read both the VN and watched the anime afterwards, and there's more plot holes in that than in any other movie, VN, book, anime, manga, ect. 

I do disagree with you (how surprising). :holo:

Plot twist : you can't trigger me with a reddit-level answer. :holo: 

Been reading 10+ hours each day for over a week now on this jp web novel. Hours just fly and I forget everything. I try to stop and do something else. But I can't manage to do it. Can't get into anything else than reading more. I am starting to lose interest now. But holy shit. I've experienced this with gaming when I was younger. But not to this level with reading.

3 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

I love how this is the only thing I get dinged on for plagiarism on my Film essay
ibU6B1t.png (850×276)

There's only so many ways you can say things when you're reviewing the same film :saber:

Please Eclipsed , we all know that coincidences can not happen. :makina: