Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Today i just experienced the wonderful opportunity of being hit and run by a sewer rat.

Dan thing decide to slam my feet out of nowhere, slip between my foot and actually step over my toes all the while I'm screaming my most manly scream of the month.

Confession: I am somewhat clumsy and tend to accidentally to crash into something like chairs, grids, walls and some unexpected things in ways that sometimes astonish my relatives . There was a time when I hit the same feet multiples times in a short span of days, I ended up breaking a bit the nail of the big toe and if I remeber correctly I still hit my feet one more time after that. Some days ago I didn't notice a part of the floor was damp and I slipped and hit my feet in the grid breaking a bit the little finger, later that day I hit my other feet in the sofa's leg. If I were a cute anime girl would I be moe? 

Note: I while I was writing this I paused for time and during this time I softly hit my nose in the fan.

5 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I actually feel a bit bad that it took me this long to read Fate/Stay and hop on the Rin bandwagon

She would've been my distinctive avatar of choice instead of Louise had I done so

Oh wells, I'll settle for shatty signature :sachi:

No no no. That's wrong. You embrace the Fate hype thoroughly. But glad you liked it anyway and didn't stall it forever like you always do.

14 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I actually feel a bit bad that it took me this long to read Fate/Stay and hop on the Rin bandwagon

She would've been my distinctive avatar of choice instead of Louise had I done so

Oh wells, I'll settle for shatty signature :sachi:

Another comrade~~~~~ 

Confession: I was a bit worried and maybe sad (?) because I suddenly got tired of visual novels in general and learning Japanese, I tried to force myself into reading again and keep learning but it didnt work, that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago maybe more.
Today I was really bored and youtube recommended me to hear Ever 17 - Karma song, my urges to play VNs and study japanese are back, I feel a bit nostalgic too for some reason...it's really weird but I'm glad it worked out.

I was sleeping a few days ago and came up with this weird-ass story in my mind: Japan was dominated by 4 factions, each with a female leader and everyone was at war with each other. Then, 4 foreigners came and each one seduced a female leader and convinced them to have a meeting. The meeting was a trap and the four female leaders got knocked out and when they woke up, they were tied up naked and facing each other. Then the foreigners started screwing them and each of the female leaders thought the others looked so MOE while having sex that they became friends after the sex was over and Japan was saved from the war. It turns out that the foreigners thought the leaders were too beautiful to be fighting and they should celebrate the miracle of being living, breathing and beautiful human being by fucking. END

1 minute ago, onorub said:

I was sleeping a few days ago and came up with this weird-ass story in my mind: Japan was dominated by 4 factions, each with a female leader and everyone was at war with each other. Then, 4 foreigners came and each one seduced a female leader and convinced them to have a meeting. The meeting was a trap and the four female leaders got knocked out and when they woke up, they were tied up naked and facing each other. Then the foreigners started screwing them and each of the female leaders thought the others looked so MOE while having sex that they became friends after the sex was over and Japan was saved from the war. It turns out that the foreigners thought the leaders were too beautiful to be fighting and they should celebrate the miracle of being living, breathing and beautiful human being by fucking. END

Sounds like the plot of this manga I read the other day...

5 minutes ago, Asimmacovski said:

I haven't read Muv-Luv.

*runs away*

Neither have I.

*stays and embrace the seething hatred*

In all seriousness, I plan to someday, but it's one of those lengthy VNs I'm putting off till a more convenient time.

2 minutes ago, Lucius said:

Neither have I.

*stays and embrace the seething hatred*

In all seriousness, I plan to someday, but it's one of those lengthy VNs I'm putting off till a more convenient time.

To be honest I love long VNs, it's just that I waited so long to read it since the official release was announced and now I'm waiting for the Directors cut patch which is announced to come out in September/October. I will probably buy it when it gets out.