Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: For the first time in years, I am no longer living with someone who gets on my nerves. For whatever reason, my grandma's boyfriend has apparently had enough of living here and moved out. That guy's been acting really nasty towards everyone, and putting my grandma through a lot of misery. Part of me is glad I got to live with her. Grandma told me that I help her feel more courageous when standing up to that guy. And after some time, she started giving him the silent treatment. Her boyfriend is a very social person, so it bothers him immensely when she stops talking to him. He's not very independent either, and grandma goes a little on the offensive by not doing the things she usually does for that guy and forces him to ask her.

I noticed grandma's been in a much better mood now. Her boyfriend is an authoritative type person and she couldn't always have her house organized and cleaned the way she wanted to. But now that she's able to get his huge stack of papers and whatnot out of the dining room, we actually have a really decent looking table to eat at. He's partially deaf too, so it's nice not having to deal with him yelling on the phone or turning the TV up really loudly. He has a complete lack of consideration for other people.

On 7/21/2016 at 9:35 PM, AaronIsCrunchy said:

I thought my work was bad for timings, what is it you do?

I'm the guy creepily sitting in the back of whatever random grocery/pharmacy/apparel/retail/department store you can think of that counts their crap for them with a 12 inch long stick thingy that shoots lasers

How 'bout 'chu :3

Just now, Flutterz said:

Confession: Because I started drinking water instead of coca-cola I've gotten addicted to it. I literally can't live without it now :pyaa:

Funny enough, I used to be addicted to Coca-Cola, but ever since I started drinking plain water more frequently, it's been my more common beverage ever since. lol

3 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: Because I started drinking water instead of coca-cola I've gotten addicted to it. I literally can't live without it now :pyaa:

is this real? you enjoy drinking water? do you at least add honey?

My second day at work after vacation. Seriously I should try to get productive but motivation, workload and overall feeling is rock bottom. Doesn't add that a heat wave arrived now so my apartment is  26 - 30 degrees celsius and I can barely sleep.

Just some salty ranting.

I got a letter yesterday about my Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits for going to college, and it turns out I'm getting an additional monthly $600 kicker from the Montgomery one. Damn, I was not expecting that at all. My monthly income is pretty much gonna triple once I start getting those deposits.

Also, I'm thinking of trying out St. John's Wort for depression. It was recommended in a medical book I was reading on herbs and supplements, and the reviews for it seem promising.

7 hours ago, arakura said:

is this real? you enjoy drinking water? do you at least add honey?

Don't add anything to water. You'll hydrate better that way.

9 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

I got a letter yesterday about my Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits for going to college, and it turns out I'm getting an additional monthly $600 kicker from the Montgomery one. Damn, I was not expecting that at all. My monthly income is pretty much gonna triple once I start getting those deposits.

Also, I'm thinking of trying out St. John's Wort for depression. It was recommended in a medical book I was reading on herbs and supplements, and the reviews for it seem promising.

Don't add anything to water. You'll hydrate better that way.

Just curious. What branch did you serve in? My bro's serving in USAF atm.

Just now, rainsismyfav said:

Just curious. What branch did you serve in? My bro's serving in USAF atm.

Army. I actually kinda regret not going Air Force. Grades weren't an issue for me at all, I just wanted to go Army cuz my friends were. Kinda pointless when you think about it lol. At least I'm not taking the brunt of the Air Force jokes!

Confession: I gave sound life advice to the fresh-out-of-college person on our team today: if there's something you need to do, but you're nervous/worried/afraid of it, do it anyway. Then do it over and over again until it's become second nature to you.

If I could make myself take that same advice with respect to dating, I'd probably be a happier person.

1 minute ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I gave sound life advice to the fresh-out-of-college person on our team today: if there's something you need to do, but you're nervous/worried/afraid of it, do it anyway. Then do it over and over again until it's become second nature to you.

If I could make myself take that same advice with respect to dating, I'd probably be a happier person.

I prefer my motto: "If there's something you need to do, but you're nervous/worried/afraid of it, just don't do it, and hope everything works out on its own or someone else does it for you"

1 minute ago, Fred the Barber said:

Don't be afraid of jumping off a tall building without a parachute!

But yeah, I get what you mean lol. I've been like that for a while until I started getting therapy. Now I'm actually going to college next month.

2 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Don't be afraid of jumping off a tall building without a parachute!

Yeah, I was trying to rule out that kind of thing with the "something you need to do" clause, but the statement is perhaps a little grandiose.

Anyway, it's especially great advice for a new job, IMO. Don't know how to do something, and nervous you're going to make a mistake trying to do it? Fuck it, go do it anyway. If you make a mistake, it's probably not gonna be a big deal. Then go do it again and and again and again until you feel like you own it.

On 26/07/2016 at 4:38 AM, Eclipsed said:

I'm the guy creepily sitting in the back of whatever random grocery/pharmacy/apparel/retail/department store you can think of that counts their crap for them with a 12 inch long stick thingy that shoots lasers

How 'bout 'chu :3

Hell yeah, you get lasers 'n shiet :sachi:

I pick tomatoes in a greenhouse, which basically involves me scooting along on a trolley and swearing a lot (at the crap rubber gloves, at rotten tomatoes, at tomatoes on the floor, at the air etc. etc. etc.).

12 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

"Do as I say, not as I do."