Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I've been playing a decent amount of Final Fantasy 14 after picking it up during the steam sale. It's a lot like WoW, though it does some things better and some worse. Unfortunately there's no way to disable random guild invites, so I'm having to constantly decline them. :vinty:

4 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: I've been playing a decent amount of Final Fantasy 14 after picking it up during the steam sale. It's a lot like WoW, though it does some things better and some worse. Unfortunately there's no way to disable random guild invites, so I'm having to constantly decline them. :vinty:

Can you turn off guild chat? If so, it might be worth it just to join a random guild as a ghost member. :P

On 7/5/2016 at 6:51 PM, Eclipsed said:

Step 1: Obtain Zero Escape: VLR watch

6LdSYXP.jpg (693×450)

Step 2: Get ripped forearms like Sigma

GFawdsJ.jpg (320×266)

Step 3: Convince onee-san to go to Real Zero Escape in LA with me

Step 4: Convince onee-san to cut hair short, and dye white

Step 5: Pray I don't get ganked by Clover

:sachi:

Who  Sigma ?

3 hours ago, Flutterz said:

:vinty:

No idea, but then I might get kicked >.>

I've never once seen anyone kicked from a guild just for not talking in it. People are usually only kicked for being inactive or acting stupid. Plus, if you're getting random guild invites on a constant basis, the incentive might only be to drive up numbers. I doubt they'll expect anything from you once you're actually in. Doesn't hurt to try. :P

Confession: I recognize who is who through your avatars more than though the nicknames and so when someone change the avatar I get confused who he is, for example, when @Dergonu changed his avatar to the current Illya image I was like "Err... Who is this guy:michiru:?" then I read his nickname I was "Ooooh!!! It's that Dergonu person:miyako:". The only exception is Flutterz because he always use a :wafuu: image.

Time to vent a bit. If you are uncomfortable with the themes of death, old age and I guess to some extent, Alzheimer's, read on, I'm sure you'll love this. :sachi:

My grandmother is at death's door. There's only so much pumping her full of medicine every day can do. This is the first time that I've had to deal with a family member getting too old, and the whole situation makes me rather sad. I remember she used to come by hour house every month and do the ironing. After a few years, though, she had an attack and hurt her leg. She became unable to walk without crutches and as a consequence became a bit depressed. She started wanting to do things like leaving the house to get a coffee or something, which was nice and healthy. But then life decided to add salt to the wound: the house she and my grandfather lived in was too old, so it had to be rebuilt. She went to live with some family which I guess was probably the healthiest she's been since then. When they finished rebuilding my grandparents' house, due to some mistake the house ended up with huge steps before the doorway, as opposed to the small ones they used to have. Since it was very hard for my grandmother to traverse them, she was now stuck in the house and got even more depressed. Of course, she insisted on living there with her husband anyway. One day, she might have fallen at home or something without telling anyone, and my grandfather didn't notice anything. So she wounded her back and it kep getting worse and worse and the pain was such that she had to go to the hospital. The wound was terrible and she had others, too. If nobody keeps watch on her, nobody will know if she hurts herself because she won't tell anyone. She kept complaining for being at the hospital, of course, but she finally went back home three days ago. A family member went by to visit and what did they find out? She was completely off her medication and had peed herself. She can't take care of herself anymore. She can't do much anymore. And my grandfather, who's even older than her, can't take care of her anymore. She's currently sick at the hospital and I'm not expecting her to come back.

The idea one is too sick to do anything and even live, hurts. Another family member who's in her 90's is still relatively healthy, able to cook, walk, use the bathroom, etc. She lives by herself although near family. Her memory's terrible though. She once was telling me a story and answering my questions and at some point she just looped back to the start.