Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

10 minutes ago, havoc said:

I know, but what has that to do with the question?
I just did not get it, maybe i am stupid.

Havoc, have you looked into frozen concentrated orange juice futures recently? It's important to keep your retirement in mind at all times, and with all the recent market volatility there, I'd say you should definitely be considering it: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/orange-juice-on-track-for-third-session-of-losses-20160622-00558

:upupu:

Tried to change my ZE3 preorder's address since we'll be out of home when it arrives.

They couldn't change it.

Then they couldn't change it back.

tHEN THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T FUCKING SHIP IT THERE AND MY ORDER WOULD LIKELY GET CANCELLED FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT YOU BETRAYED ME AMAZON

I GOT FUCKING SHAFTED OF MY ORDER FOR ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Ya, a good amount of watch preorders are getting screwed based on my readings. I already finished ZDT so I'm kinda over the hype and less inclined to shoot myself over not getting the watch. Shame though

The carefree zero-fucks-given sucks-to-be-you-Funya tone of this post goes perfectly with your Louise avatar.

4 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Ya, a good amount of watch preorders are getting screwed based on my readings. I already finished ZDT so I'm kinda over the hype and less inclined to shoot myself over not getting the watch. Shame though

you fuck played the game without clamoring for years, hyping desparately over it for 3 years straight, 2 of which were spent hoping daily for a change to happen, some hope, you haven't the slightest godfuckingforsaken inkling the significance this game has for me

3 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Tried to change my ZE3 preorder's address since we'll be out of home when it arrives.

They couldn't change it.

tHEN THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T FUCKING SHIP IT THERE AND MY ORDER WOULD LIKELY GET CANCELLED FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT YOU BETRAYED ME AMAZON

I GOT FUCKING SHAFTED OF MY ORDER FOR ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

215138378_vpX9V-2100x20000.jpg

3 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

They couldn't change it.

tumblr_lv3uhno0NZ1qa4wppo1_500.gif

Confession: I really am tempted to leave America for Canada. Mom's having issues with kidney stones and she can't get a single doctor to help her since medicaid can't cover it. Seriously, we can afford to give corporations massive tax breaks and spend an enormous amount of money on war, but we can't afford to provide good healthcare benefits for poor people. Man, fuck America.

Edited by Kenshin_sama
medicaid, not medicare

Not so much a confession: I realise now how much LOVE can hurt. Hardly anythings even happened yet.. but that could be the problem.

I don't even want to touch VN's since they're all about relationships. I can't enjoy half the songs on radio anymore since they keep reminding me of things I'd rather forget.

:komari:

1 hour ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Confession: I really am tempted to leave America for Canada. Mom's having issues with kidney stones and she can't get a single doctor to help her since medicaid can't cover it. Seriously, we can afford to give corporations massive tax breaks and spend an enormous amount of money on war, but we can't afford to provide good healthcare benefits for poor people. Man, fuck America.

It seems Canada is going to be much more populous once this election ends :Teeku:

4 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Says who? I, for one, like it when my closest neighbour is a 20 minute drive away. :rimu:

If only that was my case, would love to have some space around. To bad i live about 6 feet below sea level, and the only few from my window is the neighbours house.

Alright, looks like my family's connections in the health industry is paying off and my mom might be able to get someone to take care of her. Nothing's set in stone, but hopefully she'll get some help.

Thankfully I'm in the process of receiving almost $3,000 from a Pell Grant I'm getting for college. Since I'll be relying entirely on my GI Bill benefits to pay my tuition, I've decided to use the grant money on health insurance for my mom. The insurance plan I'm looking at will be about $120 per month and is accepted by several doctors in my area. It's outrageous that she has to go out of her way just to get a doctor to even see what's wrong with her (only one hospital would diagnose her issue). The doctor she's been seeing up until now decided to just up and abandon her without any kind of forewarning. If that's as far as she's gonna get with a doctor's generosity, then I think she'd be better off with health insurance.

39 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Living underwater sounds cool too :Teeku:

Not really if the dike were to ever break, the top of the house might be just above the sea level or just not.... depens on the water level in river as well.
still have a inflatable rubber boat just in case.

Well i guess we do never have floods in this area because of all the water that has to be pumped out anyway to keep the ground level acceptable.
Something you cant say about America, Canada, Great Britain or pretty much any other country.

38 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Alright, looks like my family's connections in the health industry is paying off and my mom might be able to get someone to take care of her. Nothing's set in stone, but hopefully she'll get some help.

Thankfully I'm in the process of receiving almost $3,000 from a Pell Grant I'm getting for college. Since I'll be relying entirely on my GI Bill benefits to pay my tuition, I've decided to use the grant money on health insurance for my mom. The insurance plan I'm looking at will be about $120 per month and is accepted by several doctors in my area. It's outrageous that she has to go out of her way just to get a doctor to even see what's wrong with her (only one hospital would diagnose her issue). The doctor she's been seeing up until now decided to just up and abandon her without any kind of forewarning. If that's as far as she's gonna get with a doctor's generosity, then I think she'd be better off with health insurance.

That's pretty cool of you. I don't have much experience of health insurance (yet...) being in the UK, but it strikes me as the sort of thing that is a pain to be able to afford. I can understand why you're as frustrated as you are with the health service where you are, so I hope that your mother is able to get the assistance she requires now.

5 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

That's pretty cool of you. I don't have much experience of health insurance (yet...) being in the UK, but it strikes me as the sort of thing that is a pain to be able to afford. I can understand why you're as frustrated as you are with the health service where you are, so I hope that your mother is able to get the assistance she requires now.

The $120 monthly fee alone would already be difficult to keep up with, and it might not even be able to cover the entirety of what she needs for treatment. Unless the doctor my mom's set up with manages to pull through, I'll probably have to pay even more out of pocket for her treatment. My mom's been in poor health for a long time, and I'm concerned what will come from it. She can't sustain herself without a job, and she might lose her job if her health continues to decline.

And thanks. I really do, too.

1 hour ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I can't get used to @AaronIsCrunchy's new avatar, and I keep wondering "who is this guy and why is he posting in all the threads I'm following?" All you people who keep changing your avatars need to simmer down, because it's confusing us old folks. Or at least this old folk.

I just woke up and am checking the night's events, and I admit it's having the same effect on me :wahaha:

At least, yours will never change, right?

...Right?! :vinty: