Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Just want to rambling here.

Confession - I'd realize that even though my blog had Pretty Cure name, all I was posted on my blog was my thought on VN Translation Progress (Or VNTS) each week instead of Pretty Cure stuff. So, will I changed that situation? Well, no. Not at all.

Confession: I don't understand fireworks. People waste a huge amount of money to pollute the air and litter garbage everywhere. And I'm not an environmentalist or anything, but a car at least has a purpose; Transporting people or objects from one point to another. 

Nothing is gained from shooting fireworks. And there are cheaper ways to admire the night sky.

9 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

Confession: I don't understand fireworks. People waste a huge amount of money to pollute the air and litter garbage everywhere. And I'm not an environmentalist or anything, but a car at least has a purpose; Transporting people or objects from one point to another. 

Nothing is gained from shooting fireworks. And there are cheaper ways to admire the night sky.

michael-bay-explosion-explosions-gif-ce5

Texas knows.

In all honesty, I find fireworks really quite sad. Sure, they're pretty to look at from a distance, but their sole purpose is to go up, be appreciated for two seconds, and then be totally, utterly useless. It's not even like something particularly cool happens here. They're anticlimactic and vaguely depressing.

Throw in the fact they're loud as shit and sometimes people do get hit by hot shit, fireworks can fuck off and die as far as I'm concerned :miyako:

4 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

I would rather do this:

Hide contents

S1tqXcp.jpg

I think we all would... probably :illya:

SO about a day into the build of my new pc and everything is pretty much installed.

Still some settings to iron out and minor troubles to fix.

There is only one thing i forgot and that is that most vn's use non standard font and i cant remember which ones they were.
Does anyone know which of the font that dont usually come with windows need installing for VN's?

Just now, havoc said:

SO about a day into the build of my new pc and everything is pretty much installed.

Still some settings to iron out and minor troubles to fix.

There is only one thing i forgot and that is that most vn's use non standard font and i cant remember which ones they were.
Does anyone know which of the font that dont usually come with windows need installing for VN's?

I recommend the new System Shock reboot's demo. It's short but eye candy

4 minutes ago, havoc said:

Grisaia and Hoshimemo both use custom fonts. Dunno about others.

Oke so does that mean they come whit the font installed in the game directory or do i still need to download it?

Whish there was some theath about this somewhere on the forums with a list of font you need to download.

Guess i will have to find out about it the hard way.

Thanks for the effort anyway.