Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

1 hour ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Precisely, it was about what was the cleaniest method to dry your hand in a public restroom. They tested 3 methods : the classic towel, a paper towel dispenser and airblades. Airblades turned out to be the cleaniest method to dry your hand. 

Whereas another study says that Airblades are turning our public restrooms into giant germapaloozas: http://www.medicaldaily.com/keep-it-clean-washing-your-hands-hand-dryers-paper-towels-382554

Participants who used the Airblade jet dryer manufactured by Dyson spread 60 times more germs than standard air dryers and 1,300 times more germs than those who used paper towels. The germs were spread nearly 10 feet away from the dryer itself, making anyone surrounding the dryer at risk for being exposed to germs.

In 2014, another team of researchers from the University of Leeds conducted a similar study that found airborne germs traveled nearly 27 times more compared to germs found on the surface of paper towel dispensers. What’s worse is 48 percent of the bacteria dried off the participant’s hands still remained in the atmosphere 15 minutes after they were done drying their hands with the jet air hand dryer.

No matter how you slice it, WE'RE DOOMED! THE BUGS ARE TAKING OVER! :o

8 hours ago, Valmore said:

Theoretically, after you shower you are the cleanest thing inside your house. Hence, when you dry yourself off that towel should be getting cleaner and cleaner each time.

Except mildew happens.

I'm pretty sure that last sentence is basically the problem.

6 hours ago, Darbury said:

Whereas another study says that Airblades are turning our public restrooms into giant germapaloozas: http://www.medicaldaily.com/keep-it-clean-washing-your-hands-hand-dryers-paper-towels-382554

No matter how you slice it, WE'RE DOOMED! THE BUGS ARE TAKING OVER! :o

It's interesting that what you said and what Kurisu said aren't mutually incompatible, thus making airblade vs. paper towel into a classic prisoner's dilemma, from the perspective of the person drying their hands.

Confession: I'm greatly tempted to buy Grisaia no Meikyuu and Higurashi ch.3 right now (just found out they came out) despite having several exams in a few weeks. The only thing that is still holding me back is that there will be better versions released if I wait a bit longer (Grisaia with H-scenes and the PS3/voice patch for Higurashi).

Confession: here's something that pisses me off from some people around me: picking on people who work hard just to say that their hard work is for naught. You have to have met one of them at some point. I am not talking about your boss who told you that all you learnt at your college was not important at all. I am talking about that guy, that freaking guy who while you are doing your best to get high grades for whatever reasons during your years in school or college, he goes out of his way to tell you that you are an idiot since you are wasting your life on academics and he's that smart ass who cares about his "social life" more than anything else since it "provides him with the skills needed for life" which is usually a bunch of bullcrap. I didn't know that the art of parties and outings was the way to success. 

And then he starts throwing the "success is not measured by your studies , it's measured by your actual work." at you. I am sorry but he is  probably one of the people who won't be able to work well because of his laziness. He is not Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates of the world, he is not a genius who has no need for his academic life since he will have some original idea or a brain that is full of innovative ways of making fame and money. He doesn't have to throw his excuse which he's telling himself and his family at the guy who's working hard.

Being the 3rd world country we are, there's the problem that you might actually work hard and not have any results at the end.... for some time at least. It's probably like this everywhere except the degree differs. However that doesn't mean that you shouldn't bother or work hard just because it "might" be in vain. That's exactly what being a failure is.

(did this from mob and so couldn't put this in spoiler tag, sowwy~~~)

Confession 2: I will start my holiday this Wednesday and I am already planning so many things but my highest priorities go to: learn how to drive, lose weight, get a new pc, get overwatch and rocket league (and maybe csgo... just maybe).

I was going to write a reply to that, but now I saw that the UK is leaving EU and just felt like saying fuck them and fuck the old farts that made it happen. Fuck conservatives, fuck nationalism, fuck close-mindedness, fuck you all.

12 hours ago, hsmsful said:

And then he starts throwing the "success is not measured by your studies , it's measured by your actual work." at you.

I don't get why studying wouldn't be considered "actual work," lol.

I can say from experience that intelligence will make life a lot easier for you. That's not to say taking your studies seriously will make you an intelligent person, but it's a step in the right direction at least. Doesn't hurt to be more mindful of how you learn in school either. You can't always rely on your teachers for learning efficiently.

On June 24, 2016 at 0:26 AM, hsmsful said:

In all fairness socialization and making connections played a huge part in my pre and post University experience, so it's not total bullshit but education is still of higher priority. Having connections without the means to take advantage of them is what we call "Being a frat minded dumbass". My social life has way more people that i keep around for favors than the amount that i keep around because i actually like anyway so it's tiring, not fun at all. 

On June 24, 2016 at 4:12 AM, atorq said:

I was going to write a reply to that, but now I saw that the UK is leaving EU and just felt like saying fuck them and fuck the old farts that made it happen. Fuck conservatives, fuck nationalism, fuck close-mindedness, fuck you all.

Just waiting on the potential economic disaster since the dumb brits who voted in favor of this are barely over middle class. God dammit why must the rich always suffer from the poor. Judgemental snobbiness aside the brits  are gonna regret this when they lost the dollar value backing of the E.U, their inflation will skyrocket as will interest rates and the pound sterling will tank belly up like a dead rhino with weights in a pool of their own lack of foresight. Also they lost  a lot of potential investments and free trade with the erection of borders, so the taxes will also have to rise and they'll all suffer while drinking bargain brand tea 

Confession:  These past few days really a nasty days for me.

Out of nowhere high fever attack and at one point it reach 40 degree / 41 degree celcius. Have to be hospitalized to figure out what the hell is wrong with me, and since dengue fever is currently all rage i though i caught it too.

Thankfully that's not the case, it's only Typhus. Which while still bad, at least it's not dengue fever :wafuu:

38 minutes ago, Jade said:

Confession:  These past few days really a nasty days for me.

Out of nowhere high fever attack and at one point it reach 40 degree / 41 degree celcius. Have to be hospitalized to figure out what the hell is wrong with me, and since dengue fever is currently all rage i though i caught it too.

Thankfully that's not the case, it's only Typhus. Which while still bad, at least it's not dengue fever :wafuu:

On the bright side you might get a cute grill to nurse you back to acceptable HP levels :miyako: 

6 hours ago, Totodile said:

On the bright side you might get a cute grill to nurse you back to acceptable HP levels :miyako: 

Considering the two nurse not only fail to properly inject the syringe twice while being bloody painful, I'll choose the male nurse who able to do it in 5 seconds flat

7 hours ago, Jade said:

hankfully that's not the case, it's only Typhus. Which while still bad, at least it's not dengue fever :wafuu:

Cripes, 'only' typhus. Hopefully they'll keep you nicely stocked up on fluids and you'll be right as rain once more \ :wafuu: /

Confession: I went on holiday for a week, and now I'm back I have no fucking idea where my life was and what I was supposed to be doing. Which is nice :Teeku: