Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Day xx. I no longer feel the presence of the tube. It has become a part of me. No longer am I woken in the night, nor do I crip my walk. I can now only imagine the pain of us parting, and the deep hole that it's departure will inevitably leave me. Rest well fuwa.

1 hour ago, SilverLi said:

I'm thinking about creating a new topic/rant about myself and what I have experienced during my childhood up to now with focus on congenital double sided palate and what I thought and experienced throughout the years.

Anyone interested or should I drop it now? Ain't worth the time if nobody cares.

I'm interested, buddy. Fire away.

Confession:

My sister locked herself out of our house and the key was in the keyhole from the inside. Other than my sister, nobody else was at home at the time (except the dog). This means we had no way of getting in.

Thankfully, a door which isn't locked is pretty useless. With a bit of strong plastic we were able to force the door to open and get back inside. She claims she won't leave the key on the door any more.

12 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: I went to see Finding Dory, I liked it :sacchan:

THAT'S OUT?!

17 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Confession:

My sister locked herself out of our house and the key was in the keyhole from the inside. Other than my sister, nobody else was at home at the time (except the dog). This means we had no way of getting in.

Thankfully, a door which isn't locked is pretty useless. With a bit of strong plastic we were able to force the door to open and get back inside. She claims she won't leave the key on the door any more.

My sides

13 hours ago, Velociraptor said:

I've got a shocking confession for you all. Better ready yourselves.

I like dinosaurs.

Phew, it's good to finally get that off my chest.

Since you went, I am going to make a shocking confession as well...

Guys ... I ... Man, this is hard.

I ... I like yuri! :pyaa:

THERE! I did it! Shocking, isn't it?

Confession:
I find towels to dry one's hands in to be utterly unhygienic. Towels in general, really.

Their very purpose is to absorb the uncleanliness. But if that's how it goes it should only have one use and then it would necessitate to be washed. Unfortunately, hand towels in my house are used countless times before they're washed.

4 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Popeyes is utterly shit. Fries are good, but otherwise it is utterly shit. 

I've tried em before, I don't think their chicken's that bad. If I'm gonna pick up chicken that's already prepared, I'll usually go to Publix. It's a little more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

One thing I'll always remember Popeyes for is Little Nicky, lol.

Just now, DharmaFreedom said:

Isn't the purpose of towels to dry your already clean hands and body? Not absorbing uncleanliness? Sometimes i use towels to wipe dirt away but those i use only once and put them to wash. 

You make a good point. I'll sleep over this tonight and consider if I change my views on damp towels.

7 minutes ago, DharmaFreedom said:

Isn't the purpose of towels to dry your already clean hands and body? Not absorbing uncleanliness? Sometimes i use towels to wipe dirt away but those i use only once and put them to wash. 

Actually i remember hearing that the act of drying your hand with the towel is what actually removes most of the bacteria.

6 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Confession:
I find towels to dry one's hands in to be utterly unhygienic. Towels in general, really.

Their very purpose is to absorb the uncleanliness. But if that's how it goes it should only have one use and then it would necessitate to be washed. Unfortunately, hand towels in my house are used countless times before they're washed.

You should watch the Mythbusters episode that cover the problem. 

Precisely, it was about what was the cleaniest method to dry your hand in a public restroom.

They tested 3 methods : the classic towel, a paper towel dispenser and airblades.

Airblades turned out to be the cleaniest method to dry your hand.