Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Best perk about my job is the paid commute, when we have to vanpool some 90 miles to a location I can just sit my ass down and spam Trails of Cold Steel on my Vita for 2 hours and get paid for it

One day I'll maybe bring my Tabby for them VNs... ehhh nvm, my coworkers will probably give me the judgmental look of death. Time to support All Ages!

14 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

ehhh nvm, my coworkers will probably give me the judgmental look of death.

they'd probably Lynch you, even i would. Play something that you could pass off as experimental reading at best, like house in fata morgana. 

14 hours ago, Nashetania said:

Giving sample of your stool to your doctor is fucking disgusting......... :vinty: 

fucking wot m8. I'd rather die a horrible death :vinty:

I still have nightmares from that prostate exam :komari:

Confession: It really does amaze me how horrible Microsoft's customer service is. Kinda sad how the support engineer doesn't even understand what's being asked, and that some random poster managed to give a better answer. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/windows-10-jump-list/44f27211-2647-43bc-816d-9ca3aa8e97d0

Btw, for anyone else using Windows 10, this actually does work.

1 hour ago, arakura said:

I have a weird case of asymmetric arthritis

is it bad that i'm hoping it becomes symmetrical instead of hoping it gets better? fucking symmetry obsession, i might as well put white streaks in my hair and say i'm death the kid. 

On a different note i found out that Utorrent actually keeps a torrent history, i had fun deleting that shit. wew :rimu:

19 hours ago, Rooke said:

Confession: I'm seriously in love with the TV show 'I Zombie'. Gives me the same sort of vibe as 'Dead like Me'. I'm currently trying to find some novels which are similar, but so far no luck :( 

Watched it when I was immobile after my appendix ruptured. It's a fun watch, but definitely not what I would call 'good'. Imho.

As for asymmetric arthritis, I've heard it's extremely rare. At least I know my (thankfully) benign case is like, one in five million. I believe it was something like that.

I'm looking forward to reading some great manga soon. I need to read more! And watch more anime and read more vns. And then buy it bwahahahaha

13 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Confession: I identify most of you people by your profile pic and when you change them I basically forget who you are.

I just realized who you are , dang it

I think I haven't changed my p.p. for quite a while and I don't intend to for a while either..... 

tfw it's actually a matter of concern in your life when @Flutterz changes his avatar. Send help. 

13 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

i spoke too soon

damn right, how can he be offline when he's basically a built in friendly social interaction tool on fuwa, minus the "friendly social interaction" part 

6 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession : people don't know me that much here.

And here it is, my next thread will be a 1500 posts AMA. :makina: 

my 1st ? when u make your thread will be

'why dont u just choose an avatar for yourself instead of letting people vote'

1 hour ago, Totodile said:

tfw it's actually a matter of concern in your life when @Flutterz changes his avatar. Send help. 

damn right, how can he be offline when he's basically a built in friendly social interaction tool on fuwa, minus the "friendly social interaction" part 

What a tool, am I right bro? (jk)

I'm thinking about creating a new topic/rant about myself and what I have experienced during my childhood up to now with focus on congenital double sided palate and what I thought and experienced throughout the years.

Anyone interested or should I drop it now? Ain't worth the time if nobody cares.

2 minutes ago, SilverLi said:

I'm thinking about creating a new topic/rant about myself and what I have experienced during my childhood up to now with focus on congenital double sided palate and what I thought and experienced throughout the years.

Anyone interested or should I drop it now?

I would say I am interested but sadly I don't really have the luxury to participate in threads with walls of texts as I have an exam tomorrow... maybe I will after I come back from the exam tomorrow