Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

2 hours ago, Nashetania said:

Any more first world problems?

Hide contents

TSkAu0z.jpg

Tfw not even a first world country

Well you can't really expect a teenager to talk about real problems cause I have my parents to deal with such problems and such stress

Thanks based parents

2 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Internet friends (´っ・ω・)っ

You can guess why I hang out with you guys :makina:

2 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Eh, this is pretty understandable. I think with languages it's more just how fluently you thinking you were writing whatever it was. With language, if you think you're doing well you're probably doing well, I find.

Yeah you won't get backstabbed as much in languages but being perfect is kinda harder in languages, you can't know if the teacher would think that your writing was so awesome or had so many flaws and there's no way to knoe that, he will judge it like a teacher , you will judge it as a student, it's natural.

8 hours ago, hsmsful said:

Confession: I always feel like I am forcing myself upon my friends when I go through the effort of a 2-hour drive just to hang out with people but they'd never go through the effort of coming to where I live. 

I hate it when my parents ask me if I aced the exam.... how would I know if I aced an exam... how would I know if there's no mistake in my typo or translation...etc..

Like maybe I can be sure of how many mistakes I have in sciences but in languages... it's hard to estimate...

eh, at least they don't say stuff like " you do nothing to make our relation keep going:" just because you don't send many message even though you take a 4 hours return trip to see them :vinty:

My parents don't even ask anymore if I passed the exam :mare:

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

I call you faceless weebs with only the utmost of sincere internet love. :sachi:

> internet

> love

choose one :makina:

Confession : completly forgot to answer to my girlfriend's message for days because I was too focused on reading YuriRei :rimu:

(just pulled off my 3rd all-nighter on it, almost missed to send a mail for my re-take exam in due time because of it xD) 

19 hours ago, Hanako said:

Confession : completly forgot to answer to my girlfriend's message for days because I was too focused on reading YuriRei

Take note weebs, this man has mastered the true art of 2D>3D

19 hours ago, Hanako said:
20 hours ago, Valmore said:

I call you faceless weebs with only the utmost of sincere internet love. :sachi:

> internet

> love

choose one :makina:

>Sincere

>love

>fuwanovel

tbh the only part he got right was faceless weebs. 

inb4 he checks the RL pic threads and haunts us all :rimu:

'Fession: I signed up for my own basic membership at the Gym after a year of tagging along with my mom as her guest when she had the premium membership

And it's been a month,

And I haven't gone at all, gg not motivated to go by myself, and gg 10 bucks down the toilet

And I feel my mooscles atrophying already :komari:

7 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

'Fession: I signed up for my own basic membership at the Gym after a year of tagging along with my mom as her guest when she had the premium membership

And it's been a month,

And I haven't gone at all, gg not motivated to go by myself, and gg 10 bucks down the toilet

The trick with these things is entering a routine, to me. Just do an hour of work per day and eventually you'll notice the difference. 

Confession: I find it amusing that our avatars pair up again. 

7 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

And it's been a month,

Did you know that if you imagine yourself doing sport 1 hour per day, you will get some good result :rimu: 

11 hours ago, Flutterz said:

I wasn't aware that anime had characters other than a girl with twin-tails

If you're interested in the series enough, read the LN before watching the anime. The adaption doesn't do much justice to the protagonist, but it's fun to watch if you know him well enough from the source. It's one of my favorite books, too. :sachi:

Confession: I'm having a little bit of an identity crisis right now. I don't know if all of you have seen my post about it on Clephas' blog entry about gaming addiction, but I've recently given up on competitive gaming. Honestly, this is why I hate being depressed so much, it's nothing but a vicious cycle that takes more effort to cope with than it needs to. Looking back on it, I feel like I've always had a weak foundation for certain aspects of my life I could identify myself with. Whether it was sports, academics, or being the oldest and most appreciated child in the family, these things I once took pride in during my school years never lasted long afterwards. As with my enlistment, that part of me that I once identified with has since diminished since I got out. The thing that remained after that and up until now was competitive gaming. I felt like it was the only thing I could really put a lot of time and effort into, and I managed to get some great results because of it. However, there were a number of things associated with that aspect of my life that were keeping me from doing what I needed to.

Having that lack of something that defined who I was is taking it's toll on me though, and I'm not having a lot of luck with deciding what I need to do next. I've tried looking at an article for dealing with identity crisis, but the steps I need to take in dealing with it seem overwhelming.

On the plus side, I'm at least getting to know myself a little better.

5 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Confession: I'm having a little bit of an identity crisis right now. I don't know if all of you have seen my post about it on Clephas' blog entry about gaming addiction, but I've recently given up on competitive gaming. Honestly, this is why I hate being depressed so much, it's nothing but a vicious cycle that takes more effort to cope with than it needs to. Looking back on it, I feel like I've always had a weak foundation for certain aspects of my life I could identify myself with. Whether it was sports, academics, or being the oldest and most appreciated child in the family, these things I once took pride in during my school years never lasted long afterwards. As with my enlistment, that part of me that I once identified with has since diminished since I got out. The thing that remained after that and up until now was competitive gaming. I felt like it was the only thing I could really put a lot of time and effort into, and I managed to get some great results because of it. However, there were a number of things associated with that aspect of my life that were keeping me from doing what I needed to.

Having that lack of something that defined who I was is taking it's toll on me though, and I'm not having a lot of luck with deciding what I need to do next. I've tried looking at an article for dealing with identity crisis, but the steps I need to take in dealing with it seem overwhelming.

the phrase "lol didn't read" has never been so accurate for me before. I'm gonna go out on a limb and give you advice on the first sentence, if you have an identity crisis call the relevant authorities and ask them to identify you.:sachi:

10 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

I don't think that dealing with an identity crisis can be an easy thing to deal with, as it requires a total, hard shift of the way that you view yourself. That said, ff you have a set of values, or have interpersonal relations (friendly or sexual, doesn't matter) with people (either 'real' people or even those behind a screen) and you don't see yourself as an amorphous blob (which I'm sure you don't), then you have some sort of identity. Something else will likely come along, be it a new hobby or something to achieve, but you can use that to build on the identity you've already got :sachi:

Identity crisis is always hard to deal with ..... especially that usually you just keep looking so hard for that one thing to identify yourself with..... It's depressing how you lose many things that identify your character over time then again that's a part of growing up. Even if there's nothing left of my old identity, I am sure there are new things that identify my new identity. 

Confession: On this account, I haven't got my identity card yet and I should have had it since 2 years , so much laziness. I might go to prison if cops stop believing I am younger than 16 :sachi:

Don't forget about me, guys!